Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #11
BamaTigger
ANNUAL PASSHOLDER! 6 HOURS FROM DISNEY! 28th TRIP AND COUNTING!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrs.B View Post
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has had their cats stay at the kitty city? We will be down there next yr for our wedding and honeymoon and are seriously considering taking our lil furry daughter with us. My only concern is if the cat condos are really confining. I've seen very few pics and was just wondering if anyone had anymore information regarding boarding their cats. Thank you.
Welcome! From what I have seen first hand, the kitty condos are somewhat confining! You will have to get the more expensive condo if you want your babygirl to have more room to be honest with you. The lower "floor" is the litter box area and then she will have 2 more "levels" to roam on. I also know that they will take your kitty out of the condo and play with her through out the day. But, as much as I LOVE BFPC, and how they treat animals and how caring they are, I would NOT take my kitty with me, for I feel that its just way to confining for them. But, that is my only opinion.

If you have a facebook, find BEST FRIENDS PET CARE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD on there, and they have alot more pics.

Hope I was helpful to you!

TAKING FUR KIDS TO WDW? CHECK MY BEST FRIENDS PET CARE RESORT FAQ THREAD!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552159
BamaTigger is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: