Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
PrincessTrisha
I know what he won't do for love.
Tootsie Pottynose - Hey I kinda like the tootsie part

*Complete* Sit back, Relax as the Dining Room presents Your Dinner Oct 30-Nov 6

Okay, so I'm not so good at trip reports or pre-trip reports or keeping up a journal or any of those other "normal" things.

The one thing I am good at doing is taking food pictures. Hence, (yeah, hence) my ability to do rockin Food Reviews.

So sit back, grab a drink and vicariously enjoy some Disney Cruise Line Dining....

Cast and Crew:

Moi: Trisha - age 36. I love WDW and started taking my parents there in 2005. We took many trips when I was a kid but these were the first trips where we stayed - and ate - on property. This is my first cruise but before we'd even set sail, I'd booked a B2B cruise on the Carnival Dream for next March with my 16 year old God daughter (whom I have previously taken to WDW). When I jump into something, it's with both feet.

My Mom: Connie - age 57. She had a stroke 2 years ago and then suffered a horrible setback due to medication issues. She's progressed well but has to use a wheelchair. She's gotten very good at transferring to and from the wheelchair but it's always a consideration when we travel now. She doesn't like anything spicy (pepper is to spicy for her) and is allergic to crab, calamari and kiwi. Due to her allergies, I rarely order anything with these items in because I'm concerned about cross contamination.

My Dad: Bill - age 61. He loves food and is willing to try just about anything. He is a beef eater for sure though. Just about every night he ordered the beef dish on the menu. He ended up with a private tour of the kitchen from Matthew the head chef (he had been talking to Matthew who told him about the kitchen tour - but the chef told him the wrong time but when my Dad showed up at the time Matthew had told me, he gave him a private tour). He is the explorer of the group - he would go out and about on the ship and usually wandered back with some kind of food item.

Okay, well, that's enough of the introductions - let's get to the good stuff. (continued next post).

Table of Contents:

Parrot Cay Lunch Day 1
Sweet Surprise in the Cabin
Dinner at Parrot Cay - Day 1
Breakfast / Brunch at Lumiere's Key West Day
Room Service Lunch Key West Day
Dinner at Lumiere's Key West Day
Room Service breakfast Monday - Sea Day
A couple of drinks
Lunch by the pool
Before dinner snacks
Prince and Princess Dinner - formal night
Room Service Breakfast
Lunch at Lumiere's - Grand Cayman Day
Cove Cafe
Dinner at Animator's Palate - Grand Cayman Day
Breakfast at Lumiere's - Cozumel Day
Drinks and Lunch - Cozumel Day
Character Breakfast
Room Service Lunch - Sea day
Captain's Gala - Semi Formal night
Till We Meet Again - last night dinner

Last edited by PrincessTrisha; 12-28-2010 at 08:44 AM.
PrincessTrisha is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: