Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #331
cypresstxmouse
Earning My Ears

T-Shirts

Were did you get all the cute t-shirts?
Old 10-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #332
honeydiane1953
DIS Veteran

Just looked at pix and loved them. Where do u find the cute tee shirts???
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #333
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd50 View Post
I am sure you will have a great time on your other trips if you get some time off but I am sure the rest of the family will find wonderful things to do.
We're just back from Atlanta. I took one day off and went to Stome Mountain Park with the family. It was a great day! DH took the kids to the children's museum and botanical gardens too. I'm glad to be back! It's no Disney trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypresstxmouse View Post
Were did you get all the cute t-shirts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydiane1953 View Post
Just looked at pix and loved them. Where do u find the cute tee shirts???
I made them! It's easy! There's a section of the DISboards called Creative DISign. People will custom design graphics for you for FREE! They are very talented! Then I just print them on transfer paper, cut them out for a more finished look and iron them on t-shirts. I get my shirts from jiffyshirts.com for $2-$4 per shirt. It's pretty inexpensive and a lot of fun! The kids love all the attention that they get. It's become a tradition for us. We're selecting designs for our December trip now.
Old 10-17-2010, 04:44 PM   #334
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Okay, I finally made links to the main pages. I think this TR is really officially finished! Now I'm even contemplating doing a Christmas trip report! I MUST be crazy!
Old 10-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #335
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Anyone still reading this?
Old 10-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #336
dd50
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr&momto2boys View Post
Okay, I finally made links to the main pages. I think this TR is really officially finished! Now I'm even contemplating doing a Christmas trip report! I MUST be crazy!
Yes, I am here but haven't been on this site for about a 1 1/2 weeks.

Yes, you must be crazy to do another one. I'll be reading if you do tho.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #337
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, you must be crazy to do another one. I'll be reading if you do tho.

I bummed out because we didn't get tickets for the D23 Magic and Merriment event for our December trip even though we tried the minute the opened up for sale yesterday.

I can 't believe this trip is only a little over a month away. I still want to make t-shirts for this trip. I guess that confirms I AM crazy!
Old 10-30-2010, 07:37 PM   #338
dd50
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I bummed out because we didn't get tickets for the D23 Magic and Merriment event for our December trip even though we tried the minute the opened up for sale yesterday.

I can 't believe this trip is only a little over a month away. I still want to make t-shirts for this trip. I guess that confirms I AM crazy!
Don't know much about those tickets but that is terrible.

Yes, this year is going fast.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:50 PM   #339
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Just found out that we get to stay concierge level at Animal Kingdom Lodge the night before our December Disney Cruise! (We were on a waitlist.) It's great because then we are eligible to take the Sunrise Safari (private tour with breakfast) and we booked it for the morning before we head out to the cruise. It's also my son's birthday so it will be extra special. I'm looking forward to seeing what goodies the concierge lounge has to offer!
Old 11-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #340
dd50
DIS Veteran

Wow, that sounds fabulous. How long is the cruise? Have the kids been on a cruise before?
Old 11-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #341
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow, that sounds fabulous. How long is the cruise? Have the kids been on a cruise before?
It's just a 3 night cruise. DH thought we'd be bored spending 12 days at WDW without going on this cruise. I'd never be bored at Disney! The only reason it crossed his mind was because we took a 7 day cruise last September and booked a "dummy" cruise onboard to get a discount of our next Disney cruise. (A "dummy" cruise means we chose a random date as late as possible in the future knowing we could move it to something we decided we wanted later.)

Now I'm going to have to do at least a partial trip report to share our AKV concierge experience. It makes up a little for missing the Magic & Merriment event.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #342
dd50
DIS Veteran

I didn't know what a dummy cruise was. Thanks for explaining it. A 3 day cruise sounds nice. I do hope you get nice weather. It has been beautiful here the last few days. I do think that summer is finally gone.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #343
Lisa29
Mouseketeer

I'm still here and would definitely read a trip report including a cruise! And for a surprise 6th birthday trip too!

We just got back from our trip (so so sad to be back home ) and we got to stay in a grand villa for our last 5 nights - wow are they amazing!!!

So envious of you and do hope to read about it. That is, if you have time with three little ones and another on the way. (So pleased by the way to see your date of 15 weeks, 6 days.) Do you mind me asking, have you had any scans yet? We get one around 12 weeks and a second at around 20 (where they can tell you the gender if you want to know) and that's it providing everything goes ok. Just wondered how it worked in the US.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #344
dr&momto2boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
I'm still here and would definitely read a trip report including a cruise! And for a surprise 6th birthday trip too!

We just got back from our trip (so so sad to be back home ) and we got to stay in a grand villa for our last 5 nights - wow are they amazing!!!

So envious of you and do hope to read about it. That is, if you have time with three little ones and another on the way. (So pleased by the way to see your date of 15 weeks, 6 days.) Do you mind me asking, have you had any scans yet? We get one around 12 weeks and a second at around 20 (where they can tell you the gender if you want to know) and that's it providing everything goes ok. Just wondered how it worked in the US.
Where did you stay? I'd love to see more GV pics. We've stayed in the GV at BWV and BLT (of course.) Hope to do others some day too. Those are the places we own and can book at 11 months. I don't know if there's a chance of getting into others without them being our home.

I had a scan a little less than a week ago and found out that this baby is a girl! Would have been fine either way, but it's kind of nice to even things up around here. Maybe this should be our last baby now that everyone has a ride partner.
Old 11-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #345
LaurenLC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Where did you stay? I'd love to see more GV pics. We've stayed in the GV at BWV and BLT (of course.) Hope to do others some day too. Those are the places we own and can book at 11 months. I don't know if there's a chance of getting into others without them being our home.

I had a scan a little less than a week ago and found out that this baby is a girl! Would have been fine either way, but it's kind of nice to even things up around here. Maybe this should be our last baby now that everyone has a ride partner.
Awww, congratulations on a little girl! Do you all have a name picked out yet?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: