Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #46
No.17CherryTreeLane
Mouseketeer

After today's episode, all I can say is Poor, POOR Murphy. Not one of his dimwit visitors can figure out that he's doing morse code - first with his eyes, and now with his finger. Can he make it any more obvious?

And as for the shirtless, nearly pantless Noah - obviously, if you are protecting someone and face the possibility of fighting an intruder, it's always best to be wearing only your briefs. That boy does not waste time.

Now that Halloween is over, Kevin needs to get rid of that Ducky hair-do.

I never thought I'd say this, but Deacon is growing on me. The card-playing, contrite Deacon is suddenly very attractive.

One last thing -- I love the background (new?) music they are using lately. It played during the scene today when Noah was looking through the window at Jenna, and I noticed it last week a couple of times as well.
It's definitely played by string instruments - Cellos I think. It's beautiful.

Me DH
DD(25) DS(22) DS(18)DD(15)

Old 11-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #47
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tuesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Nikki is upset as she confides in Deacon about Victoria not coming to see her. Meanwhile, Victor tells Victoria that Nikki doesn't want to see her because she is the cause of what is happening.
* Cane gives Sophia the resume of the man whose idenitity he took from the cemetary website, he asks that she hire him and trust that Cane knows what he's doing. Sophia warns if Cane screws up, he is the one who will be in trouble with Tucker
* Meggie comes to see Deacon and learns that he didn't get Nikki drunk, he tells her to let him deal with Nikki in his own way. Meanwhile, Meggie is plotting to go to Vegas to marry Victor and the drugs she plans to give him could kill him (not good for heart patients)
* Paul gets suspicious of the generous donations that Heather has been getting and realizes she is working with Victor and tries to warn her to get out but she doesn't listen as she later accepts even more favors from Victor to have her win the next election
* Billy tells Nikki about what Victor did and this leaves Nikki pissed, Nikki and Victoria clear all misunderstandings and Victoria encourages her mom not to marry Victor. Later, Nikki confronts Victor who claims he was doing what was in her best interests but Nikki doesn't buy his crap.

Next - Victoria is pissed learning JT is planning to leave Genoa City with their son; Murphy's message is finally getting through as Ronan realizes its morse code!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-01-2010, 05:56 PM   #48
deezeealum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
* Nikki is upset as she confides in Deacon about Victoria not coming to see her. Meanwhile, Victor tells Victoria that Nikki doesn't want to see her because she is the cause of what is happening.
* Cane gives Sophia the resume of the man whose idenitity he took from the cemetary website, he asks that she hire him and trust that Cane knows what he's doing. Sophia warns if Cane screws up, he is the one who will be in trouble with Tucker
* Meggie comes to see Deacon and learns that he didn't get Nikki drunk, he tells her to let him deal with Nikki in his own way. Meanwhile, Meggie is plotting to go to Vegas to marry Victor and the drugs she plans to give him could kill him (not good for heart patients)
* Paul gets suspicious of the generous donations that Heather has been getting and realizes she is working with Victor and tries to warn her to get out but she doesn't listen as she later accepts even more favors from Victor to have her win the next election
* Billy tells Nikki about what Victor did and this leaves Nikki pissed, Nikki and Victoria clear all misunderstandings and Victoria encourages her mom not to marry Victor. Later, Nikki confronts Victor who claims he was doing what was in her best interests but Nikki doesn't buy his crap.

Next - Victoria is pissed learning JT is planning to leave Genoa City with their son; Murphy's message is finally getting through as Ronan realizes its morse code!
Well I'm glad that Ronan finally realizes cause if it was up to Paul there is no telling when and if we would ever know.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #49
dvcfamily41801
Has realized you can NEVER have too many DVC points
Would love to be a teachers assistant in an elementary school
Florida Project station takes me to my Happy Place

Noah and Jana....I want to throw up. Seriously. Isn't he still in high school?

When are we going to find out that Sarah Smythe is really Sheila? It seems like its about time to revist Sheila.

How about just a show of Ronan with his shirt off?
Old 11-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #50
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

was I the only one who wanted Phyllis to slap the snot out of Lauren yesterday? I HATE it when she freaks out, so annoying!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 AM   #51
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

I can totally see Heather being a great DA since she has such a winning record!
Old 11-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #52
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Victor has reached a new low. I have changed my opinion....Go Meggie!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #53
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tea View Post
Victor has reached a new low. I have changed my opinion....Go Meggie!
OMGoodness, I said the same thing! I couldnt believe he said that Victoria tried to have HIM arrested! I was so annoyed that Nikki didnt speak up and say that he was the one who had his own pregnant daughter arrested at her wedding. I was irked that Nikki didnt say more to Victor, she should have slapped him!

Old 11-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #54
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILER infor about Meggie!

We always knew the day would come -- mark your calendars for November 8, 2010 -- when Sean Young's character on The Young and The Restless finally gets her comeuppance.

But it's no less of a drag. Man, are we going to miss her deliciously bizzare Meggie -- a deadly dame seemingly stuck in a 1950s film-noir time warp -- who set her sights on Victor Newman and his fat-azz bank account.

Young, still impossibly beautiful and just as trainwreck-fascinating as she was during her years as a big-screen scandal queen, won't leave TV for a long. She'll compete in ABC's Skating With the Stars starting November 22.

But let's hope she resurfaces in Genoa City some day soon. Her crazy brand of bad is just too good!

Thanks to Michael Logan - SOAPS - TV Guide Magazine

Old 11-02-2010, 04:34 PM   #55
dvcfamily41801
Has realized you can NEVER have too many DVC points
Would love to be a teachers assistant in an elementary school
Florida Project station takes me to my Happy Place

Quote:
was I the only one who wanted Phyllis to slap the snot out of Lauren yesterday? I HATE it when she freaks out, so annoying!
Um no. I am sorry, but I can not stand her.
Old 11-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #56
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We always knew the day would come -- mark your calendars for November 8, 2010 -- when Sean Young's character on The Young and The Restless finally gets her comeuppance.

But it's no less of a drag. Man, are we going to miss her deliciously bizzare Meggie -- a deadly dame seemingly stuck in a 1950s film-noir time warp -- who set her sights on Victor Newman and his fat-azz bank account.

Young, still impossibly beautiful and just as trainwreck-fascinating as she was during her years as a big-screen scandal queen, won't leave TV for a long. She'll compete in ABC's Skating With the Stars starting November 22.

But let's hope she resurfaces in Genoa City some day soon. Her crazy brand of bad is just too good!Thanks to Michael Logan - SOAPS - TV Guide Magazine
what was this writer drinking??????? Beautiful? Give me a break! I haven't read anything positive about her or the character anywhere!!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #57
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Wednesday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Ronan and Katherine are with Murphy, Ronan is able to realize that Murphy is using morse code. Ronan writes down what Murphy is trying to say, Murphy spells out danger! Katherine makes a call
* Victor and Nikki have a heated confrontation at the rehab center, Deacon sees as Nikki is left in tears, he comforts her. Later, Victor returns home and tells Meggie about what happened. She suggests he go on vacation and that she accompany him as his assistant, she is massaging his shoulders - he kisses her!
* Lily meets Blake, she is given the impression that Blake and Cane are friends and they start talking. Lily and Cane move back home with the twins. Later, Blake is shown making plans to stay in Genoa City
* Victoria drops off Reed, JT tells her that Mac got a job in DC and that he is leaving Genoa City with Reed. Victoria is pissed, she shows him a picture Reed drew of her, Billy, Delia, Mac and JT. She asks how he can take away her only child, JT says he has custody and doesn't need to ask her permission
* Billy confronts Heather about her and Victor's newfound friendship, Heather claims they're working together to bring down Adam. Later, Billy writes the article stating this is much more than just about bringing down Adam, and how Victor got out of going to jail. A heartbroken Victoria comes home, telling Billy what JT wants to do and how helpless she is because she doesn't have custody of Reed because of Victor. Victoria reads the article Billy wrote, she wants him to publish it!

Next - Billy confronts JT about what he did to Victoria; Heather confronts Billy about the article he wrote; Nikki has fallen asleep in Deacon's arms, he gets a call from Meggie who says she is on her way to becoming Victor's wife and will be his widow by tonight!!

Old 11-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #58
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Actress pregnancy news!

Eden Riegel (Heather) is pregnant! She and her hubby are expecting their first child in May 2011!!!

I'm hoping she's planning on taking a LONG paternity leave!

Old 11-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #59
shortbun
Peacenik

Quote:
Eden Riegel (Heather) is pregnant! She and her hubby are expecting their first child in May 2011!!!

I'm hoping she's planning on taking a LONG paternity leave!
I'm jhoping she opts to be a SAHM. I'm sure she's a very nice woman but she couldn't act herself out of a paper bag.

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #60
NC State
DIS Veteran

Oh no, I can see it now....it's Chance's baby and he will want to come back to be with the baby....

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: