Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #61
TheDisneyGirl02
I found my Disney Prince!
Animals that have gone through the taxidermy process scare like nothing else!
 
TheDisneyGirl02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Quakertown, PA
Posts: 7,764

Yummy, mojitos! LOL!!!
__________________
Meand my DHI love my Disney Prince!
TheDisneyGirl02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #62
tinker1bell
I'll never grow old
Could only make the Pep Squad
YIPPIE SKIPPIE!
 
tinker1bell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In my wildest dreams
Posts: 6,362

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sea Day

I had asked Stephanie to not let me sleep later than 9am because there were things we needed to get to.

I heard room service come in but didn’t think much about it because I knew I wanted to go to have breakfast. I quickly got showered and dressed and we went to brunch at Lumiere’s. I had the Eggs Benedict Florentine that had spinach and salmon. It seemed that it was very salty which later I realized it was just the sauce so the next time I had it I requested it be put on the side.

At 12:30 pm was the DVC Member Celebration. We met up with Michael (M4Travels) and when they were delivering the Mimosas, I took one for each of us including Marc but was told he was not coming so I had two of them!!! I do not have the DVC but Stephanie does and when they started to offer how to upgrade or add points, I could hear the wheels spinning in Stephanie’s head. Because it is only me that goes to WDW, I could not justify DVC but could see that Stephanie was doing a little calculating and I know for her at a better time it would have worked.

After the DVC meet, it was time for the Cruise Critic meet. We arrived and said hi to everyone and then went to the Mojito tasting. Stephanie and I each had our shirts on for the CC meet and then our tasting shirts. So outside Animators Palate, we were taking our CC shirts off and were being teased by Annette and Amanda (AcourtWDW and AcourtWDW2). Out of the four Mojitos, I really liked the Watermelon one the best. I just could not get the Raspberry one sweet enough. I plan to try different kinds of fruit to see if I like any others.

It was time to start getting ready for formal night. We took turns showering and getting our makeup on. Then on with the gowns and finally the tiaras. We went and got our complimentary drinks and floated around saying hello to folks, and stood in line to get our pictures taken with the Captain.




Then it was time for dinner. I cannot remember what I had, but it was wonderful. I was not feeling up to par, so I left before dessert was served. I wanted to try to go to the spa. As I was walking past shutters, I saw a photographer was taking formal pictures with a water background. I went ahead and had him take some.



Then off the spa after changing. I just love the tile loungers. After that I stopped by Cove Café to see the geezers group. It was a nice end to a very nice day.

You will notice that in almost all of my pictures, I have my Pal Mickey. His name is Mickey Charles Mouse but I call him Chuckie. He goes with me everywhere.
__________________
In loving memory of June,,09/04/06 "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone....." TERRYDevout Member of the Champagne Girls!!



Last edited by tinker1bell; 10-30-2010 at 12:24 PM.
tinker1bell is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #63
Steffy
I owe, I owe, It's off to work I go!!!
Knows the best way to fight the post-Disney trip depression is to plan another trip
 
Steffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Fantasyland
Posts: 4,953

Hey there great memory!! I totally forgot about the DVC meet! Thanks.

And your photos turned out great!
Steffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #64
tinker1bell
I'll never grow old
Could only make the Pep Squad
YIPPIE SKIPPIE!
 
tinker1bell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In my wildest dreams
Posts: 6,362

I had wanted to hear Ducky Williams speak but knew he would be talking another day. We did go to the Treasure Ketch after Brunch to get our names on the list of folks wanting to have a private session with Ducky. We were told that all of the slots were taken. We spoke with Tom and asked him to put our name on the waiting list. I could see the list and wasn’t sure if we were going to be called, but I crossed my fingers and hoped we would.
__________________
In loving memory of June,,09/04/06 "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone....." TERRYDevout Member of the Champagne Girls!!


tinker1bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:32 AM   #65
TotallyAngelic
Disney Addict
 
TotallyAngelic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 6,674

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker1bell View Post
I had wanted to hear Ducky Williams speak but knew he would be talking another day. We did go to the Treasure Ketch after Brunch to get our names on the list of folks wanting to have a private session with Ducky. We were told that all of the slots were taken. We spoke with Tom and asked him to put our name on the waiting list. I could see the list and wasn’t sure if we were going to be called, but I crossed my fingers and hoped we would.
I didn't know there was a wait list for the private session .. we asked, were told it was full and that was the end of it. Never mind though, maybe another time. Did you get your private session? You look lovely in your formal wear
TotallyAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #66
tinker1bell
I'll never grow old
Could only make the Pep Squad
YIPPIE SKIPPIE!
 
tinker1bell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In my wildest dreams
Posts: 6,362

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAngelic View Post
I didn't know there was a wait list for the private session .. we asked, were told it was full and that was the end of it. Never mind though, maybe another time. Did you get your private session? You look lovely in your formal wear
We really pressed the issue and I am sure it depended on who you talked to. That has been one thing I was not happy with the staff in Treasure Ketch because they were not all on the same page in dealing with their customers.

Thanks for the compliment. I wore that dress to my daughter's wedding. Found it in a consignment shop.
__________________
In loving memory of June,,09/04/06 "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone....." TERRYDevout Member of the Champagne Girls!!


tinker1bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:48 AM   #67
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer
 
MrsMork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Montana where the sky IS big!
Posts: 16,404

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker1bell View Post
We really pressed the issue and I am sure it depended on who you talked to. That has been one thing I was not happy with the staff in Treasure Ketch because they were not all on the same page in dealing with their customers.

Thanks for the compliment. I wore that dress to my daughter's wedding. Found it in a consignment shop.
There was one blonde lady in Treasure Ketch that was down right rude! I never once saw her smile at anyone. I meant to put that comment on my survey, but had it partially filled out and left it on the coffee table in the room and evidently our steward thought I was done and turned it in for me. Oh well, best not to make negative comments about someone anyway. She just really rubbed me wrong when we interacted with her. Only DCL employee that has ever done that.
__________________

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
MrsMork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #68
my3princes
Looking for a milestone to claim
I'm beginning to think I'm the invisible DISer (but Disney sure noticed you!)
 
my3princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 16,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffy View Post
Sunday was a sea day. A very relaxing sea day. I had room service bring me a pot of coffee, some fruit and a few pastries to eat on the verandah. I woke up really early and just sat and watched the water. So calming.

We decided on Luminere’s for brunch. It was tasty. This was going to be a busy day. We had to make a lot of choices. We had a Cruise Critic meet at 2:00pm and a mojito tasting at 2:30. Plus Ducky Williams was onboard and was holding a seminar at 2:00. I wanted to go see Ducky Williams!

Terry really wanted to met Nobbi, the guy that started the Cruise Critic thread. So we went to the meet. The people that were there were all dissers that we had already met!! Nobbi had gone to the Ducky talk!!

We went to the mojito tasting.





What fun. Not only did we taste mojitos we actually made them. A regular, pineapple, watermelon and raspberry. My two favorites hands down were the pineapple and watermelon. Yum.

I delivered my fish extender gifts to the big and little kids. I finally got to the spa for a few moments.

We went to dinner at Parrot Cay. It was formal night.



This is the Captain and me.

I felt like a Princess and the photo turned out great. Dinner was very good.

After dinner I went to see Twice Charmed. I liked it a lot. I left there and went back to the room to change out of my formal and then went up to Cove Cafe. We are now the F.O.G. Fellowship of Geezers. What a great group of people. I am having the time of my life. Tomorrow is a port day. We are going to see the Rock of Gibraltar.
I love your short hair. Very Hip

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker1bell View Post
Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sea Day

I had asked Stephanie to not let me sleep later than 9am because there were things we needed to get to.

I heard room service come in but didn’t think much about it because I knew I wanted to go to have breakfast. I quickly got showered and dressed and we went to brunch at Lumiere’s. I had the Eggs Benedict Florentine that had spinach and salmon. It seemed that it was very salty which later I realized it was just the sauce so the next time I had it I requested it be put on the side.

At 12:30 pm was the DVC Member Celebration. We met up with Michael (M4Travels) and when they were delivering the Mimosas, I took one for each of us including Marc but was told he was not coming so I had two of them!!! I do not have the DVC but Stephanie does and when they started to offer how to upgrade or add points, I could hear the wheels spinning in Stephanie’s head. Because it is only me that goes to WDW, I could not justify DVC but could see that Stephanie was doing a little calculating and I know for her at a better time it would have worked.

After the DVC meet, it was time for the Cruise Critic meet. We arrived and said hi to everyone and then went to the Mojito tasting. Stephanie and I each had our shirts on for the CC meet and then our tasting shirts. So outside Animators Palate, we were taking our CC shirts off and were being teased by Annette and Amanda (AcourtWDW and AcourtWDW2). Out of the four Mojitos, I really liked the Watermelon one the best. I just could not get the Raspberry one sweet enough. I plan to try different kinds of fruit to see if I like any others.

It was time to start getting ready for formal night. We took turns showering and getting our makeup on. Then on with the gowns and finally the tiaras. We went and got our complimentary drinks and floated around saying hello to folks, and stood in line to get our pictures taken with the Captain.



Then it was time for dinner. I cannot remember what I had, but it was wonderful. I was not feeling up to par, so I left before dessert was served. I wanted to try to go to the spa. As I was walking past shutters, I saw a photographer was taking formal pictures with a water background. I went ahead and had him take some.



Then off the spa after changing. I just love the tile loungers. After that I stopped by Cove Café to see the geezers group. It was a nice end to a very nice day.

You will notice that in almost all of my pictures, I have my Pal Mickey. His name is Mickey Charles Mouse but I call him Chuckie. He goes with me everywhere.
Great pictures of you and your main squeeze or is it main cheese
__________________

Deb
my3princes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:20 AM   #69
ExpatDisneyLover
DIS Veteran
 
ExpatDisneyLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Currently working for the Mouse in Beijing, China with Disney English.
Posts: 2,053

I'm so enjoying your TR!! Thanks!

__________________
Jill * 1984 DL * 1986 WDW * 1994 Euro Disney * 1996 WDW * 2009 WDW POR * March 2010 DLRP Santa Fe * June 2010 DLRP Magic Circus * November 2010 DLRP Magic Circus * February 2011 DLRP Dream Castle * May 2011 WDW Sheraton Vistana / Hilton Bonnet Creek * September 2011 WDW Night of Joy Hilton DTD * March 2012 WDW Pop * April 2012 WDW AKL * May 2012 WDW SSR * August 2014 Hong Kong Disneyland *
New Trip Report Hong Kong Disneyland http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3323118
Trip Reports WDW and DLRP http://www.disboards.com/showthread....ching+t+shirts
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2419270http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2476348
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....rd+trip+reporthttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....le+trip+report
ExpatDisneyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:33 PM   #70
MagicMe
DIS Veteran
 
MagicMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside Philly, PA
Posts: 4,201

Terri and Steffy - really enjoying your TR!! We had so much fun with you guys. I am so glad we got to meet up starting at the very beginning of our trip!!

You both look wonderful in your formal pictures!!!
__________________
Melodie
Disney Dream/AKL - JUL14; Disney Fantasy - SEP12; Disney Dream/OKW - OCT11; Disney Wonder - Alaska AUG11; Disney Magic WBTA - Sep10; Disney Magic - Sep08; WL - Dec07-MVMCP; OKW - Oct/Nov06-MNSSHP; Disney Wonder - Aug06; OKW - Sept05; Disneyland - Jun04; Offsite - Dec03-MVMCP; Poly - Aug02; POR/Wonder - Aug00; POR - Jul99; And many more...


MagicMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #71
tinker1bell
I'll never grow old
Could only make the Pep Squad
YIPPIE SKIPPIE!
 
tinker1bell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In my wildest dreams
Posts: 6,362

Monday, September 20

Gibraltar, U K

This was our first port and I was so excited to visit Gibraltar I had been looking at all of the Port Excursions and kept changing my mind. Finally I chose City Under Siege. I really wanted to see the Barbary Apes. It included the cable car ride, chance to see the Barbary Apes, do a little shopping, visit the Gibraltar Museum and the Great Siege Tunnels.

We got up early and each got ready for our tours. Went and had a little breakfast at Topsiders. Off to meet the rest of the folks for my tour. It was very cloudy and a little windy as we got into the van and after a little bit; we were told that the cable cars were closed. I was very disappointed but knew that safety was first. Also on the tour in Madeira I would be able to ride their cable car. So we started off and our first stop was by a light house. We got out and braved the winds and took a few pictures. Then back into the van and since we were not going to ride the cable car, we visited St Michael’s Caves. At the entrance of the Caves, we did see four of the apes. Two decided to have a tussle on the top of our van. Inside the caves it was just beautiful with all of the Stalactites and Stalagmites.

At the very center was a stage with seating where they have concerts. I can just imagine how the music would sound in there. Back in the van we started off to the Great Siege Tunnels. We parked and started up the road. The road up was very steep but I knew I had to walk up or I would not see the tunnels. Huffing and puffing up the road was a slow go but I made it!!! We trekked down into the tunnels and then back up and while doing that, we had beautiful views of the island and even could see Africa in the distance. After that we visited the museum which was really small but full of interesting artifacts. Then we started back to the Magic stopping to drop a few off to do some shopping.

On each of the islands, I asked our tour guides about the vehicles on the island. I was interested in how they were handling the steep and very windy roads. Were they bringing in smart cars and things like that? The vehicles are mostly small, even the trucks. I cannot even begin to imagine the wear and tear on the vehicles so if there were ways to help in some of the costs that was great. It seemed that some folks were bringing in some smart cars but in Gibraltar, they offered free public transportation to the local folks.

Back on the ship, I changed and went to the spa. I just love the tile loungers but they really need more. About half of the time I went into the Rainforest Room there was a family of four who just hogged them. One of the sons even would leave his book on the lounger while he would go into each of the rooms making other folks wait. I timed them once and with the waiting I did and then showering, they were there for over an hour when I left. I wanted to say something to the staff, but I already knew the response I would have gotten. “Can’t upset our clientele”. This is going in the email that I am sending to DCL.

I met up with Stephanie and we got ready for dinner. We found out who was available for pictures and got quite a few taken before we went to dinner and a couple after. Again, forgot what I ate but it was fantastic. We kept getting up to get pictures with a few characters and also of Africa in the distance.




Toy Story 3 was playing and I really wanted to see that so on we went. Now, I cry at the drop of a hat, but I was not prepared for how much I was going to cry during this movie. There was a lot of laughter and a LOT of tears. One woman a few rows in front of me was sobbing. I could tell by watching the movement of her shoulders. It was such a good movie and I recommend everyone go and see it. After that we went to Cove Café to the Geezers group. What a way to end an evening.
__________________
In loving memory of June,,09/04/06 "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone....." TERRYDevout Member of the Champagne Girls!!



Last edited by tinker1bell; 10-30-2010 at 12:28 PM.
tinker1bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:38 AM   #72
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer
 
MrsMork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Montana where the sky IS big!
Posts: 16,404

There certainly were tile lounge hogs on this cruise. There was one couple that was there everytime we went and sat in the chairs for hours playing electronic games. We found out later that they were CMs from the Wonder that were on their holiday. The "me" society unfortunately.
__________________

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
MrsMork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:09 AM   #73
dolphingirl47
I will post my goodies once I am back
I have always been too worried to use the pillowcase
 
dolphingirl47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 27,802

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker1bell View Post
Monday, September 20

Gibraltar, U K

This was our first port and I was so excited to visit Gibraltar I had been looking at all of the Port Excursions and kept changing my mind. Finally I chose City Under Siege. I really wanted to see the Barbary Apes. It included the cable car ride, chance to see the Barbary Apes, do a little shopping, visit the Gibraltar Museum and the Great Siege Tunnels.

We got up early and each got ready for our tours. Went and had a little breakfast at Topsiders. Off to meet the rest of the folks for my tour. It was very cloudy and a little windy as we got into the van and after a little bit; we were told that the cable cars were closed. I was very disappointed but knew that safety was first. Also on the tour in Madeira I would be able to ride their cable car. So we started off and our first stop was by a light house. We got out and braved the winds and took a few pictures. Then back into the van and since we were not going to ride the cable car, we visited St Michael’s Caves. At the entrance of the Caves, we did see four of the apes. Two decided to have a tussle on the top of our van. Inside the caves it was just beautiful with all of the Stalactites and Stalagmites.

At the very center was a stage with seating where they have concerts. I can just imagine how the music would sound in there. Back in the van we started off to the Great Siege Tunnels. We parked and started up the road. The road up was very steep but I knew I had to walk up or I would not see the tunnels. Huffing and puffing up the road was a slow go but I made it!!! We trekked down into the tunnels and then back up and while doing that, we had beautiful views of the island and even could see Africa in the distance. After that we visited the museum which was really small but full of interesting artifacts. Then we started back to the Magic stopping to drop a few off to do some shopping.

On each of the islands, I asked our tour guides about the vehicles on the island. I was interested in how they were handling the steep and very windy roads. Were they bringing in smart cars and things like that? The vehicles are mostly small, even the trucks. I cannot even begin to imagine the wear and tear on the vehicles so if there were ways to help in some of the costs that was great. It seemed that some folks were bringing in some smart cars but in Gibraltar, they offered free public transportation to the local folks.

Back on the ship, I changed and went to the spa. I just love the tile loungers but they really need more. About half of the time I went into the Rainforest Room there was a family of four who just hogged them. One of the sons even would leave his book on the lounger while he would go into each of the rooms making other folks wait. I timed them once and with the waiting I did and then showering, they were there for over an hour when I left. I wanted to say something to the staff, but I already knew the response I would have gotten. “Can’t upset our clientele”. This is going in the email that I am sending to DCL.

I met up with Stephanie and we got ready for dinner. We found out who was available for pictures and got quite a few taken before we went to dinner and a couple after. Again, forgot what I ate but it was fantastic. We kept getting up to get pictures with a few characters and also of Africa in the distance.





Toy Story 3 was playing and I really wanted to see that so on we went. Now, I cry at the drop of a hat, but I was not prepared for how much I was going to cry during this movie. There was a lot of laughter and a LOT of tears. One woman a few rows in front of me was sobbing. I could tell by watching the movement of her shoulders. It was such a good movie and I recommend everyone go and see it. After that we went to Cove Café to the Geezers group. What a way to end an evening.
Another great report and a very full day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMork View Post
There certainly were tile lounge hogs on this cruise. There was one couple that was there everytime we went and sat in the chairs for hours playing electronic games. We found out later that they were CMs from the Wonder that were on their holiday. The "me" society unfortunately.
I have to confess that I am a tile lounger hog, but not because I am selfish by nature, but because I do tend to fall asleep on them. If I am awake, I can spend hours on the loungers if it is quiet, but will move on to either the mild sauna or even the relaxation area by the locker rooms if there are people around waiting for the tile loungers.

When we cruised on NCL, they restricted you to 30 minutes if there were people waiting.

Corinna
dolphingirl47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #74
BoosGram
Better than a candygram....I tink, therefore I am.
 
BoosGram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 1,793

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMork View Post
I LOVE that the two of you are telling this story together. Actually, I LOVE the two of you!!
Me, too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Apple View Post
Reading trip reports does help with Disney Withdrawal Syndrome, but unfortunately we all know there is only one cure--get back on the ship ASAP!! Unfortunately, the cure is very expensive and not covered by any medical insurance.
Too true! But so much fun! DH admitted to one of our DDs that he is now a cruise addict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker1bell View Post
We knew about them in January if I remember. We had gotten the original purses that came out about two years ago that you can now get at the parks and also on line.
This is the original design.


there are also a lot of other designs.
http://www.disneystore.com/women/clo...00765+1000293/

This Cruise Ship design for now is only available on the ships. Not sure if it will ever be available on line. It was a big topic for almost one chapter of our cruise thread.

I love both of my purses.

There are also some Dooney & Bourke purses that were designed just for the 55th anniversary of Disneyland and I am not sure if they are available anywhere else at this time besides Disneyland.
They are adorable, but DH did not like the $$. I did get a very cute bag that looks like a Minnie dress.
__________________
Joanne and Wayne

BoosGram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #75
MrsMork
Proud Old Geezer
 
MrsMork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Montana where the sky IS big!
Posts: 16,404

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
I have to confess that I am a tile lounger hog, but not because I am selfish by nature, but because I do tend to fall asleep on them. If I am awake, I can spend hours on the loungers if it is quiet, but will move on to either the mild sauna or even the relaxation area by the locker rooms if there are people around waiting for the tile loungers.

When we cruised on NCL, they restricted you to 30 minutes if there were people waiting.

Corinna
Moving when you see others are waiting moves you out of the lounge hogger arena.
We spend about a half hour in them if it is busy. Not this trip though. We went three times when they never opened up for the hour we were there. (that same couple sitting there the whole time and a line up for the other 2) We finally stopped even trying since we were getting our daily sweat in from the humidity anyway!! We had bought the length of cruise pass, but were willing to lose that $ to avoid the frustration. When we got our final bill that charge was reversed. I don't know why as we never asked or discussed it with the spa. I'm glad it was not our first Rainforest experience or we would have wondered what was so great about the place.
__________________

Disney Cruise 1999, 2000, 2002, twice in 2003, 10 Day 2004, Dec 2005, Dec 2006, Dec 2007, WB PC May 2008,WBTA 2010,Alaska 2011,Hawaii 2012,WBPC May2013,Jan 2014,Oct 2104,Dec 2014
MrsMork is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: