Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
RAPstar
Proud Redhead
I remember reading somewhere
Can you blame me tho?

COMPLETED Disney TR by RAPstar (again with the rhyming)

Day 1, pt. 1

So I'm finally starting my TR, sorry for the delay!

The day before I left, I had an uneventful day at work. Well, besides having someone come in like 2 minutes to close to make a payment, after I had my drawer all ready to go. It figures. I then headed over to my honey's and we watched the first season of Glee all nite. I think the last episode I saw before I left for the 'port was Kristen Cheno's 2nd episode, in which she sang "Home" from The Wiz which is one of my favorite songs. I then left for The Parking Spot, which I got free parking for working at AAA (woo hoo).

With my new computer, I was going to do video updates every day so everyone can see the wittiness of my crazy. But that kinda petered out after the like first day, lol. So I'll update with the few I did do.

Video 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoL0hbJVWos

So my flight was delayed because at the last minute they switched planes. It went from a 757 to a 767. And I was like "I don't care, you're now making me late!!!". But it was actually in my favor, cause they had to change everyone's seat selections, and mine turned out to be crazy amazing. Since the new plane is the kind usually used for international flights, I ended up being seated in the area the flight attendants use to rest during hte flight. So it was this little 2 seat area, and just me sitting there.

Best pic I could get of the area, because I didn't think to stand up and get a pic. lol

My armrest console. I could lay the seat all the way back. But I still wasn't able to sleep. I maybe dozed off for about 30 mintues?

Clouds!

After we landed, I headed over to the ME check-in. While I was impatient when in line, I don't think I waited more than 20 minutes for a bus to Pop. I was soo excited!!! See:

Video 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7K40fU7CAE

We stopped at Carribbean Beach first,

then it was off to Pop!!

I had done internet check-in and only had to wait a couple of minutes for a front desk attendant to help me. I had gotten all the requests I had wanted, a room in the 70's building on the top floor next to a staircase. And it was one of the new rooms, which are beautiful IMO

I wasn't sure if it was left by the previous people in the room or not, but I found a towel animal in my window

I then called my friend Dainan to let him know I was there casue he was gonna go to DHS with me. Then when he got there we had to wait for our friend Jackie. Then it was off to DHS!!

Continued next post

Last edited by RAPstar; 01-18-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: