Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #1801
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanamy View Post
It's not in near Pinocchio's Haus anymore?
No, it's near Small World where Dwarves were (now across from Pooh ride).

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #1802
Anjelica
Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere

Please correct me if I have this wrong:

Dwarves are now across from Pooh ride and Cinderella's Carriage is next to Small World where Dwarves used to meet?
Anjelica is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #1803
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If I remember correctly, the hearse is inside the brick gate (wall?) of the HM. Is there a separate line for this PhotoPass photo or do you need to wait in line for the HM and get out of line to take the photo?

Its two seperate lines. The line for the photo pass is long but it moves quickly.
The photographer only takes one photo and moves the line.
--

the hitch hiking ghosts are down by the liberty belle.- and no one was in line there-- we got 5 different shots there.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:26 AM   #1804
onnawufei
The Girl With the Ninja Turtle Tattoo

Quote:
I'm sure this has already been asked, but I'll ask again as I can't find the exact post to answer my questions. Are they taking the special effects HM hearse and hitch hiking ghost PhotoPass photos at MNSSHP? Where is the hitching hiking ghost photo taken? Are the photographers taking both photos all night? Any recommendations on when to get these photos taken during MNSSHP? We don't want to spend an hour in line for these photos.
When we were there we sort of stumbled across the hitchhiking ghost photo, and didn't even know that's what it was until we were having our picture taken. I think someone else already answered where it was, which is good since all I can remember is that you could see the Haunted Mansion and the steam boat behind us.

There was absolutely no line for that picture, and the line for the hearse picture looked longish at first but it moved really fast. You just go up, take one normal picture and then take your "OH I AM SCARED!" picture, then move on. They're good with keeping things moving. On the 10/3 party we actually did that one twice since the first time we did it was in the daylight and we were staring into the sun as we were trying to look scared. Apparently when we're scared we squint.
Vacationed at POFQ October 2010
Vacationed at POFQ December 2011
Vacationed at POR October 2012
Vacationing at POR October 2013

I have a camera, and I know how to use it! ... Usually.

My WDW Flickr Collection
onnawufei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:49 PM   #1805
stephielela
DIS Veteran

At the 9/28 party, we went to the Frontierland Dance Party, and unfortunately Bullseye wasn't there! I don't know if he was just taking a break, and DS didn't even notice since he only had eyes for Jessie. Jessie and Woody also took quickie breaks, but they were only gone for about 2 minutes before they came back. We were there only about 10 minutes total but Bullseye was not there at all during that time.
stephielela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:51 PM   #1806
ohMom
Kids Get Arthritis Too!
Amen and Hallelujah Sister!!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelica View Post
Please correct me if I have this wrong:

Dwarves are now across from Pooh ride and Cinderella's Carriage is next to Small World where Dwarves used to meet?

you are correct, speaking for Monday October 11. The dwarves had a backdrop up too I believe. they had the line roped and snaked -- however it was nearly 9 p.m. by the time I found them and only waited about 20 mins. word for the wise -- if the dwarves leave and the CM says they'll be right back, do stay in line. several families left and truly they came right back, just the time needed to walk to their destination and return.

what?! i didn't understand or see the hitchhiking ghost photo! argh!

i did want to tell you all, I went to the 11:15 Villians show, not crowded and in the time allotted I was able to get a picture with all the villians except one

Co-Moderator WISH forum -- Take the WISH challenge here.........
ohMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #1807
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
At the 9/28 party, we went to the Frontierland Dance Party, and unfortunately Bullseye wasn't there! I don't know if he was just taking a break, and DS didn't even notice since he only had eyes for Jessie. Jessie and Woody also took quickie breaks, but they were only gone for about 2 minutes before they came back. We were there only about 10 minutes total but Bullseye was not there at all during that time.

Bullseye wasn't out when we first arrived but came out after about 5 minutes.

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #1808
cuchu2005
DIS Veteran

I don't know if this has already been posted, as it is very hard to catch up on such a long thread, but when we attended te Sep 28th party, it rained. Lucky us, the rain stopped just when the party was scheduled to start, but the sky remained covered thick with clouds, threatening with rain.

Anyway, the dwarves where not located behind the stroller parking, where we did see them on the night of Oct 3rd. Due to rain they were moved to the Liberty Square Riverboat Dock, that has a big roofed area.

The other info we got from a CM was that the parade can be cancelled due to rain, but Hallowishes will still be on, even if it rains.

Wanted to share this, just in case you are out of luck and rains during your party.

Have fun, anyway!

Mx
Jul 1994 - WDW with Mom and Dad and Sister - Feb 1999 - WDW with DW to be - Mar 2000 - WDW with DW to be - Apr 2002 - Disneyland Paris with DW on Honeymoon - Jan 2008 - Discovered the Dis - Feb 2008 - WDW with DW and first DD (2) and on my Bday. - May 2009 - WDW with DW and first DD (3) - Sep 2010 - WDW with DW and DD (4) and DD (9mths) - Feb 2011 - WDW with DW and DD (5) and DD (1) - Nov 2011 - WDW with DW and DD (6) and DD (1) - Feb 2012 - DLR with DW and DD (6) and DD (2) - Feb 2013 - WDW with DW and DD (7) and DD (3) - Oct 2013 - DLR with DW and DD (7) and DD (3)

cuchu2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 04:44 PM   #1809
lizlovesdisney
Mouseketeer

Mnnshp

Had a GREAT time at the party! Loved it. I bought a popcorn bucket, so they must have re-stocked. The candy was plentiful. You don't realize how much candy fits into those small bags...and it was good stuff, too! I got a lot of character pics, just not with MY children! I just saw them and snapped, didn't care if strangers were in the pic! I didn't want to stand in long lines. That's just my opinion, though. And several times I caught them in between families, so it was just the characters! Fun, fun fun! Don't know why my ticker is saying I'll be back in 11 months and 3 weeks. Maybe it knows something I don't??!!
Old 10-14-2010, 05:00 PM   #1810
cuchu2005
DIS Veteran

Yes, they gave out lots of candy. We collected some 13 lbs in 2 parties. We brought a great part with us back home to Buenos Aires.

Mx
Jul 1994 - WDW with Mom and Dad and Sister - Feb 1999 - WDW with DW to be - Mar 2000 - WDW with DW to be - Apr 2002 - Disneyland Paris with DW on Honeymoon - Jan 2008 - Discovered the Dis - Feb 2008 - WDW with DW and first DD (2) and on my Bday. - May 2009 - WDW with DW and first DD (3) - Sep 2010 - WDW with DW and DD (4) and DD (9mths) - Feb 2011 - WDW with DW and DD (5) and DD (1) - Nov 2011 - WDW with DW and DD (6) and DD (1) - Feb 2012 - DLR with DW and DD (6) and DD (2) - Feb 2013 - WDW with DW and DD (7) and DD (3) - Oct 2013 - DLR with DW and DD (7) and DD (3)

cuchu2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #1811
Cinderally
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlovesdisney View Post
Had a GREAT time at the party! Loved it. I bought a popcorn bucket, so they must have re-stocked. The candy was plentiful. You don't realize how much candy fits into those small bags...and it was good stuff, too! I got a lot of character pics, just not with MY children! I just saw them and snapped, didn't care if strangers were in the pic! I didn't want to stand in long lines. That's just my opinion, though. And several times I caught them in between families, so it was just the characters! Fun, fun fun! Don't know why my ticker is saying I'll be back in 11 months and 3 weeks. Maybe it knows something I don't??!!
Yay!!! My kids really want to get the Mickey Ghost popcorn bucket..!! We will be going to the party on the 26th and I hope they still have them!

Me DH DD DD DS

Cinderally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #1812
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Jameson View Post
Sorry, but I can't find the info in here...

What side of the stage is the Queen of Hearts on after the show? Thanks!
We found Queen of hearts in fantasyland at the back of the castle on the way to toontown

Also check out my trip report for pics of the Halloween party from the 18th about to put them up now!
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #1813
mom2my2gr8kids
Completely addicted to Disigns ;)

Cinderella Carriage???

Can someone tell me if it is there this time? We went last year and I got an awesome pic of my daughter .. this year all 9 of us are coming and dressed as Cindy, Charming, the stepsisters, Fairy Godmother, mouse .. so I really want a pic!!!

Next up .... 12/2013 ..

2003 & 2004-CBR 1/2007-POR
11/2007 - CBR
11/2008 - POP, BC and GF
10/2009 - POP
2/2010 - POLY
10/2010 Poly TPV!
mom2my2gr8kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:28 PM   #1814
jlhay
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2my2gr8kids View Post
Can someone tell me if it is there this time? We went last year and I got an awesome pic of my daughter .. this year all 9 of us are coming and dressed as Cindy, Charming, the stepsisters, Fairy Godmother, mouse .. so I really want a pic!!!
Yes it's there. It's now at the skyway/stroller parking in fantasyland across from Peter Pan

me DHDS11DS7

Bay Lake Tower Feb 2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Beach Club Oct 2010 Yacht Club Sept 2010 Coronado Springs Nov 2009 Contemporary Dec 2008 Contemporary 1982
jlhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #1815
mom2my2gr8kids
Completely addicted to Disigns ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhay View Post
Yes it's there. It's now at the skyway/stroller parking in fantasyland across from Peter Pan
Thank you!!!

Next up .... 12/2013 ..

2003 & 2004-CBR 1/2007-POR
11/2007 - CBR
11/2008 - POP, BC and GF
10/2009 - POP
2/2010 - POLY
10/2010 Poly TPV!
mom2my2gr8kids is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: