Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
MsCoz2000
NJ Shore Girl

Buena Vista Suite

I'm looking into BVS for a quick stay this December...

Just a long weekend Saturday night until Tuesday night. Looking for some feedback, the good, the bad, the different. TIA!
March '09 (POP) July '09 (POP) Sept/Oct '09 (POP & Bonnet Creek) Nov '09 (POP) Feb '10 (Offsite) Sept/Oct '10 (Bonnet Creek) Dec '10 (Yacht Club) March '11 (YC & Bonnet Creek) April '12 (Bonnet Creek) April '13 (Bonnet Creek)

MsCoz2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:03 AM   #2
MsCoz2000
NJ Shore Girl

Uh Oh this isn't looking good.... anyone???
March '09 (POP) July '09 (POP) Sept/Oct '09 (POP & Bonnet Creek) Nov '09 (POP) Feb '10 (Offsite) Sept/Oct '10 (Bonnet Creek) Dec '10 (Yacht Club) March '11 (YC & Bonnet Creek) April '12 (Bonnet Creek) April '13 (Bonnet Creek)

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #3
newmouse2008
Bigger is not always better
In my next life, I'm coming back as a man. I need the restExercise Exercise, Red Panties, Red Panties

I love Buena Vista Suites!! Stayed there about a month ago and loved it. Wonderful free breakfast buffet, the rooms are large and very nice. beds are comfy. room service is quick and the food is great.

Here is a link with all of the info. if you have any questions, please let me know.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/Resor...ites/index.htm
Old 10-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
suzo
Earning My Ears

BV Suites

From a former Jersey girl to another....! We were in Orlando last week and stayed at BV Suites for 2 nights and really liked it. Beds were comfy, room was clean, staff was friendly and the FREE breakfast buffet had a lot of choices, some healthy such as cereals, fruit, yogurt, and oatmeal.

We didn't use the pool or the workout room, we spent all our time at the parks. Oh yeah, another great thing BV Suites has is FREE transportation to and from the parks! Just look at the times though because we went to see Fantasmic (the show at Hollywood Studios) and got out of there at 9pm. The last bus Mears bus (the free one) to BV Suites left Hollywood Studios at 7:30pm so we had to take a taxi back to the hotel.

I would really recommend this hotel for all the freebies and nice staff. Just stay away from the guy at the booth in the lobby trying to sell you tickets and other things to the parks. It's more expensive than the deals you can get out there. We got our park tickets through Undercover Tourist.com via Mouse savers.com. Tickets are cheaper thru them....we saved $60 on a 5 day, one park a day tickets.

We are having post-vacation blues!!! Have a great trip!
Old 10-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
MsCoz2000
NJ Shore Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmouse2008 View Post
I love Buena Vista Suites!! Stayed there about a month ago and loved it. Wonderful free breakfast buffet, the rooms are large and very nice. beds are comfy. room service is quick and the food is great.

Here is a link with all of the info. if you have any questions, please let me know.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/Resor...ites/index.htm
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzo View Post
From a former Jersey girl to another....! We were in Orlando last week and stayed at BV Suites for 2 nights and really liked it. Beds were comfy, room was clean, staff was friendly and the FREE breakfast buffet had a lot of choices, some healthy such as cereals, fruit, yogurt, and oatmeal.

We didn't use the pool or the workout room, we spent all our time at the parks. Oh yeah, another great thing BV Suites has is FREE transportation to and from the parks! Just look at the times though because we went to see Fantasmic (the show at Hollywood Studios) and got out of there at 9pm. The last bus Mears bus (the free one) to BV Suites left Hollywood Studios at 7:30pm so we had to take a taxi back to the hotel.

I would really recommend this hotel for all the freebies and nice staff. Just stay away from the guy at the booth in the lobby trying to sell you tickets and other things to the parks. It's more expensive than the deals you can get out there. We got our park tickets through Undercover Tourist.com via Mouse savers.com. Tickets are cheaper thru them....we saved $60 on a 5 day, one park a day tickets.

We are having post-vacation blues!!! Have a great trip!

Thanks!... I'm an AP holder so I don't need tickets, but thanks for the recommendation! I am also having post-vacation blues! (I was there a few weeks ago)

Old 10-14-2010, 09:17 AM   #6
suzo
Earning My Ears

BV Suites

One more thing I forgot about BV Suites....try not to use the phone for local calls or else they will charge you 86 cents per minute! I almost called the pizza place across the street for them to deliver a pizza to the hotel and thought I better ask if there was a charge for local calls. I'm glad I did! The girl at the front desk said I could come down to the lobby and she would make the call for me, as in for free.

I'm from Chatham and went to Kean College for a year! Small world! I love and miss New Jersey! We're going to Chatham for Christmas and we're taking our girls to the Radio City Christmas show and I can't wait for them to see it!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:27 AM   #7
tinkerbell555
Earning My Ears

Smile just back from disney

We stayed at buena vista suites for 1 night on oct 1st. We had six in our room. The suites were very nice. They had 2 flat screen tvs the kids loved.The full breakfast was great. lots of choices. We paid 84.96 on their 1day special.Ithink those are on thursday or wednesdays. I did hear traffic at night. overall a good value.
tinkerbell555 is offline   Reply With Quote