Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #11
aussietravellers
who LOVE disney holidays!

Location: Australia or Austria... they are the same place aren't they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Shuttergirl View Post
1748 photos taken up to the end of yesterday. 1000 in NYC and already 748 by the end of day two in WDW. Man that's gonna be alot of editing by the time we've finished our holiday
Wow that is a lot of photos! Can't wait to see some of them (obviously won't see all of them )

Magic Kingdom sounds like a great day! You certainly got lots of rides in. Going early certainly does make a difference, you get heaps of rides done being there early and then leaving in the afternoon.

I totally agree with you about the Comtempory resort. Monorail and all it doesn't have that much theming and after AKL (and I imagine WL) it is very ordinary! I laughed about your comment with the statue at Chef Mickeys. We didn't even bother getting the photo. At 1900 Park Fare and Ohana's they also just stand you infront of different theme things, no characters. I heard they were going to bring in the real mickey for the photo at Chef Mickey's! Don't know what happened about that.

Sorry Hollywood Studios was a bit of a flop! We went to Fantasmic on Thursday night after dinner at Epcot. We went to the 9.30pm show and got there about 20 minutes before starting. The queue wasn't too bad, about half way up that tower of terror street and they opened the gates 5 minutes later so we were walking the whole time. Is it on again before you leave? Do you have park hoppers? You could try going over just for fantasmic (try the later session). Although I have to say that I like the DL fantasmic more than the WDW one.

It's great you are loving your view and your resort (well the whole place). It is such a wonderful place to visit. You must be moving to Pop soon, going to be hard to part with that view Nothing will be the same after having your dream resort, club level and a magical view, but what a perfect way to start your first ever trip to WDW.
2008 - Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom Lodge & Disneyland Paris - Hotel New York
2009 - Disneyland California - Grand Californian
2010 - Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom Lodge + Beach Club + Yacht Club Resorts My 2010 Trip to NY and WDW Trip Report
2013 - We lived at Disneyland for 4 months! - Residence Inn Garden Grove, Grand Californian & Disneyland Hotel
aussietravellers is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: