Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2010, 09:53 PM   #1576
mymouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynewbeemom View Post
Where can I find the Pooh characters for MNSSHP?
You can find the Pooh characters (Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet) at Town Square.
mymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:11 PM   #1577
northcoast_momma
You can never have too much magic!!

Sorry = this may be in the thread someplace but can we get into the park PRIOR to 7:00 even though we only have tickets for the party?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #1578
Macca1111
I wish I were at WDW!
I'm good at the graceful stuff
Why would you put Ivy in the title if it's never going to come up again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenscourt View Post
Really? Where did you see them? I was looking specifically for them on Saturday at the party and could not find one.
We're still talking about the Mickey popcorn buckets yes? I bought mine in Tomorrowland, on the way to Space Mountain.

Macca1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:56 AM   #1579
Turtle31
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by northcoast_momma View Post
Sorry = this may be in the thread someplace but can we get into the park PRIOR to 7:00 even though we only have tickets for the party?
Yep- 4:00 entry
Oct-2013 BCV. Dec2013- Disneyland ChristmasJune-2012 BCV Oct-2010 BCV June 2010- Crowne Plaza Disneyland Dec 2009-Disneyland Christmas @ Embassy Suites June 2009 - First Stay at BCVAugust 2008- Port Orleans Resort May 2008 Marriott Suites- Disneyland June 2004- 30th B-day Celebration- Disney World Offsite

Follow my 11 Day Trip Report Here
Need help packing... Check out THE LIST!!
Turtle31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:59 AM   #1580
Turtle31
DIS Veteran

We have an ADR for 5:30 at Liberty Tree Tavern - it is family style with no characters. This is one of the only resturants we haven't eaten at - how long does anyone think this could take ? And I will be close to the line up for the Dwarves and I will leave my family at the table if I have too lmao !!
Oct-2013 BCV. Dec2013- Disneyland ChristmasJune-2012 BCV Oct-2010 BCV June 2010- Crowne Plaza Disneyland Dec 2009-Disneyland Christmas @ Embassy Suites June 2009 - First Stay at BCVAugust 2008- Port Orleans Resort May 2008 Marriott Suites- Disneyland June 2004- 30th B-day Celebration- Disney World Offsite

Follow my 11 Day Trip Report Here
Need help packing... Check out THE LIST!!
Turtle31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:44 AM   #1581
BigGreen73
DIS Veteran

Cool Dwarves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle31 View Post
We have an ADR for 5:30 at Liberty Tree Tavern - it is family style with no characters. This is one of the only resturants we haven't eaten at - how long does anyone think this could take ? And I will be close to the line up for the Dwarves and I will leave my family at the table if I have too lmao !!
It depends on what kind of eaters you are, but I would extimate that you will be out of there by 6:30 the latest. We got in for all our ADR's last week early so you have that too. You are about a 5 min walk or so from the Dwarves meeting area. You shouldn't have any problems getting in line by 6:30-6:35 IMO. The line didn't get huge until 6:45 when we went last week.
May 04: Grand Floridian & All Star Movies. May 05: Pop Century Resort. May 06: Pop Century Resort. May 07: Pop Century Resort. Dec 07: Pop Century Resort. April 08: Yacht & Beach Club Resort May 09: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 10: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 2012: Art of Animation

Next WDW Vacation staying at POFQ......
BigGreen73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #1582
teedee
DIS Veteran

It seems like it's been forever since I've been on here. I got dreadfully sick on my way home from a wonderful trip, got a little better than a lot worse and ended up in the hospital. Not a fun few weeks for me! Anyway I just wanted to let anyone who requested a map know that the last batch have finally been sent out. Anyone who sent me an address should have it within a few days. Sorry it took so long but I was just too sick t do it until now. Today is the first day I've even been online since I was at Disneyworld! I do still have a few left so if there is anyone else who would like one just let me know and I'll make sure I do a better job of getting them out!

Terri
Old 10-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #1583
OhThePain
DIS Veteran

For those of you that do more than 1 MNSSHP, do you plan any other days at MK? Or do you basically cover everything you would want to durring the parties?
OhThePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:19 AM   #1584
kwitcherkicken99
Sleep keeps me pretty. CAFFEINE keeps me NICE!
This vicarious living is wonderful!
I'll take getting my feet up all the way

Not sure if anyone has come across this yet, but last Tuesday (Sept. 28) it rained (a lot!!!) and so a few of the characters were in modified places.

The ones we saw that WE NOT in their "normal" spot were:
the Dwarves - instead of the Fantasyland Skyway spot they were under the canopy of the Riverboat (Liberty Belle) landing

Tiana and Naveen were at the END of the Adventure Friends trail.

Once the rain subsided, Tiana and Naveen returned to their gazebo but the Dwarves stayed put at the Riverboat landing.

P.S. - the party was great! Low crowds, good times!
kwitcherkicken99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #1585
kwitcherkicken99
Sleep keeps me pretty. CAFFEINE keeps me NICE!
This vicarious living is wonderful!
I'll take getting my feet up all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhThePain View Post
For those of you that do more than 1 MNSSHP, do you plan any other days at MK? Or do you basically cover everything you would want to durring the parties?
MNSSHP was a whole other beast. We took 2 days at MK plus the party - we still didn't cover it all.
kwitcherkicken99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #1586
BigGreen73
DIS Veteran

Cool Mk

Quote:
We did MK the same day that we did the parties and we saw quite a few people sho did the same.

We did 9am-Mid on 09/21 and 8am-Mid on 09/23 at MK. It was awesome front start to finish. Lowe crowds and the parties were great!! We got everything plus some done those days!
May 04: Grand Floridian & All Star Movies. May 05: Pop Century Resort. May 06: Pop Century Resort. May 07: Pop Century Resort. Dec 07: Pop Century Resort. April 08: Yacht & Beach Club Resort May 09: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 10: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 2012: Art of Animation

Next WDW Vacation staying at POFQ......
BigGreen73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #1587
lizlovesdisney
Mouseketeer

I am SO excited for the party! Will the day ever get here?! We leave in 5 days! I just hope I can stay awake the night of the party!
Old 10-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #1588
onnawufei
The Girl With the Ninja Turtle Tattoo

Quote:
We're doing two parties but we're using both those days as MK days so we can make sure to do everything we want.
Vacationed at POFQ October 2010
Vacationed at POFQ December 2011
Vacationed at POR October 2012
Vacationing at POR October 2013

I have a camera, and I know how to use it! ... Usually.

My WDW Flickr Collection
onnawufei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #1589
Chelley00
DIS Veteran

We do mornings at MK on party days, leave no later than noon for lunch, a rest/nap, and then change head head back around 4-5pm for the party. Usually for the parties we are more focused on party things with a few rides thrown in here and there. In the mornings, we can do nothing but rides so we have those out of the way before the party.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #1590
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedee View Post
It seems like it's been forever since I've been on here. I got dreadfully sick on my way home from a wonderful trip, got a little better than a lot worse and ended up in the hospital. Not a fun few weeks for me! Anyway I just wanted to let anyone who requested a map know that the last batch have finally been sent out. Anyone who sent me an address should have it within a few days. Sorry it took so long but I was just too sick t do it until now. Today is the first day I've even been online since I was at Disneyworld! I do still have a few left so if there is anyone else who would like one just let me know and I'll make sure I do a better job of getting them out!

Terri
OMG-so glad you are better. I was thinking about the map this week, and was getting ready to accuse dh of throwing it out with junkmail! But we've had sick kids (ds13 has a concussion from football and is pretty much on bedrest) so I've been a little distracted.....Thank you so much!
december is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: