Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #16
dmoore718
If you think being a firefighter is tough, try being a firefighter's wife

Plans and ADR's

Well, after much planning (obsessing), subbing to Touringplans, and more obsessing......I think we have a good plan going...let me know what you think Disers!

Day 1:Wed. 1/26 arrival: Our flight lands around 9AM: Hop on ME To POP and then off to MK, of course, we can't start the trip without the castle.......the girls would flip out!!!
Day 2:Thurs 1/27: Full day at MK
Day 3: Fri 1/28: Hollywood Studios/Downtown Disney for dinner and fun!
Day 4: Sat 1/29: AK with my parents, Aunt and Uncle. Aunt and Uncle live near Orlando. My parents are dying to see the kids at Disney but I don't think they can manage a whole week, as well as keep up with us So, they are planning to fly into MCO on this day, My Aunt and Uncle will pick them up at the airport and they will meet us at AK. I made an ADR for O'hana (6:40pm so we can all just head over after park closing at 5pm: we'll just explore Poly if we are really early) for 9 ppl so we can relax and enjoy the company. My aunt has never met my kids so this is exciting for me!! Also, can't wait to eat at O'hana!!
Day 5: Sun 1/30: My friend is driving up from FLL to meet us at Epcot!! I can't wait. She joined us for one day last trip and we had a great time. I made a 12pm ADR at Akershus to celebrate DD 4th birthday She's my Tomboy but she is still excited to meet the princesses for lunch. I was very excited to be able to add my friend to our 12pm ADR with no problem...she thinks it's nuts to make a reservation so early.......amateur :
Day 6: Mon. 1/31: Back to MK!!
Day 7: Tues. 2/1: last full day..........I'm actually leaving this day open!! Go figure. We will avoid Epcot, per TP recs ,but play it by ear...I know, I can't believe it myself!
Day 8: Wed. 2/2 Fly home at 3pm probably just relax around the resort until ME picks us up probably at 12pm.

Tags
3 girls, january 2011, pop

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: