Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
lexmas
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryterese View Post
I was hoping to get an update in this afternoon, but this pregnancy has got me so tired and nauseous that a nap is in order instead!

I just noticed something new in your signature about a 2011 Disney spree!! Do tell!!!!!
Aww, you deserve a nap, you are growing a person! I hope you have a great nap! My pregnancies are not pleasant, so I am unable to move from the couch for 3-4 months. (That's not entirely true, since I am also unable to keep ANY food down for those months, and I am not going to be throwing up in the living room 10 times a day! )

We're getting AP's (and then renewing them) so our current plan is:
-this trip in October (my mom is coming for the first half)
-then our Jan/Feb which will be us, my mom, my brother, my sister/BIL and nephew (and I suspect they are already trying for baby #2, so they might have a little hitchhiker along )
-April/May for Syd's 2nd birthday
-November for J.J.'s 5th birthday

and then the next year we're hoping to do a 2 week trip in the summer as our final disney send off before J.J. starts Kindergarten! It's 2 years from now and we're already sad about him going to school!

Which is a crazy amount of disney. But we will never be able to do that again, since we can only really do it because it has been two years since our last big trip so we've been saving up that money, and once Jay is in school it will be harder to take vacation in the middle of the year like that. It should be amazing. I wish we could travel like that all the time, but it's not in the cards, so we are going to appreciate it while we can do it!

Hoping to take a trip this year, but also contemplating buying DVC, which would involve skipping this year and using that money for the downpayment. We'll see where the year takes us.

Me- DH- DS (5)- DD (2.5)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: