Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2010, 07:54 PM   #16
alyssa810
It's much more fun on the boat
Must have creme brulee

Day 2

We got ourselves up and checked out at the Sheraton, and headed over to the GC!! So exciting! We dropped off our bags and Mike went to park the car while I checked us in, and set up our keys etc. They would be texting when the room was available. Mike met us and we headed into the park, and it was just about 8:15!
If you refer to the link above, you'll see the trouble we had with the passes (again). We went on the Nemo ride first; the wait was longer than we expected, but we figured it would only get worse, so we waited. I thought it was really cute, better than living seas nemo, Mike wasn't as impressed. Then we were going to go on Matterhorn, and Joel was like "I'm not going on that- are you nuts?" so, in keeping with the wise words of Timon and pumbaa we "let the cubs decide" and skipped it for now. We headed into Fantasyland and did a ton of short wait rides; dumbo, the carousel, Casey's, then over to POTC, then it was time to eat. Mike and Joel had both eaten bananas earlier, but I was hungry. We went to the French Market for "brunch", and it was pretty good. We showed our passes for the AP discount, and it wasn't working right- we did get the discount though- and then we we went back to the AP place (see link above).
Did I mention how hot it is now?
Anyhoo, we just kept doing rides, the train, winnie the pooh, Joel wasn't tall enough for Splash Mountain but we did go on the gadget coaster! We got the text that the room was ready about 2:30, and headed over around 4. We've just been waiting for our luggage (which has since arrived), and now we're heading to the pool! Our view is totally wicked awesome too! If I knew how to add pictures (I will later) I'd show it here!
annual trips since 1997! some highlights: 1st trip Feb 1985**1st onsite WL 11/2002: ENGAGED @ MK**Honeymoon @ DLP- NB 4/2004**DVC members and our OKW love affair begins 12/2004**29th b-day@DLH 8/2005**Joel's 1st trip 12/2007 CBR**back to DLP-SL 6/2010**GCV 9/2011 Happy 4th B-day Joel!***ASMu & BCV 9/2012***OKW1/2013***GCH & GCV 2/2014***OKW 2/2015 40+ trips and counting!!

8 Parks in 9 Months (part II)TR here! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2439987
8 Parks in 9 Months (part III)TR here! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post37117909
alyssa810 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: