Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #1486
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz4Dizney View Post
Last year Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit switched places with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are they doing that this year?
The Queen is the only regular one this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace&philipsmom View Post
I posted this elsewhere but didn't get any real response. Does anyone know why after the villains mix and mingle Maleficent stays behind the rope for her photo? We have a pic of DD with her last year, and we are going to MNSSHP this year with DD as Maleficent (thanks to mom2rtk!). I was just wondering if they would be separated by the rope again and if anyone knew why?

Thanks,
K
I did not meet Maleficent this year, but the Evil Queen remained behind the rope on the other side of the stage so I assume it'd be the same for Maleficent.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #1487
jenscourt
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoScary'09 View Post
I've been and I still have a question for those more knowledgeable on the subject.

I'm wanting to wear a half mask for my costume. Like you know, kitty cat eyes, etc. How strict is the rule on masks and if I wore a half one just over my eyes would that be against any policies?

Thank you lovelies!
I was at the party last night and saw many people wearing masks so they seem to be fairly lenient.

On another note, I was looking for the mickey popcorn buckets and did not see them anywhere. I only saw the headless horsemen popcorn buckets. I was so upset cause they are so cute and I wanted one.
jenscourt is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #1488
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse27 View Post
I just purchased my tickets for the party this Friday, Oct. 1st. We are driving down for the weekend. Hoping that the party won't be too packed! My question is the lady I spoke to on the phone told me we could not enter the park until 7 with our MNSSHP tickets since we didn't have regular park tickets. I heard we could start entering as early as 4??? Can anyone confirm this??? Thanks.
You can get in at 4:00, multiple threads have confirmed that. Sometimes the people you talk with on the phone are not located in Central Florida so they only know the info that someone has given them access to.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #1489
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwood82 View Post
Ok so I am in love with the popcorn buckets from Disney and I especially love the one this year. We use them at our house to put our change in to start saving for the next Disney trip. My question is does anyone know if I can call disney and order one of the halloween ones and get it shipped to my house. We are unable to go to the party this year because I had surgery on my brain stem 4 weeks ago. My son is 14 months and LOVES mickey and we are taking him to the party next year so I wanted one of the halloween buckets so he could start saving his money that his mamaw and papaw are giving him for his trip nesxt year. Right now we are just putting it in his regular piggy bank. I would greatly appreciate any info.
If not, let me know and I'll send you one!

Can someone please repost what order the Villains stand after the Mix and Mingle please? I know I read this answer several pages back, but I didn't pay too much attention and now DD wants to meet Malificent.

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #1490
mickeyhunter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohj80 View Post
If not, let me know and I'll send you one!

Can someone please repost what order the Villains stand after the Mix and Mingle please? I know I read this answer several pages back, but I didn't pay too much attention and now DD wants to meet Malificent.
Left to right:
Maleficient
Dr. facilier
Jafar
Captain hook
Cruella
Evil Queen

Roamer: queen of Hearts.

Follow Me on twitter @wdwmickeyhunter or; http://unofficialdisneycharacterhunt....blogspot.com/

or like us and receive updates on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unoffi...43447969002418
mickeyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #1491
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyhunter View Post
Left to right:
Maleficient
Dr. facilier
Jafar
Captain hook
Cruella
Evil Queen

Roamer: queen of Hearts.
Many Thanks! Does the Queen of Hearts get a line or can kids just walk up to her here? Maybe it would be better to catch her by the tea cups?

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #1492
2Tiggies
I am subscribing to this thread just so I can see your shirt
I like those water proof containers that hang around my neck on a lanyard

As someone who has never been to the party before, would I need to put together a list of which characters are where or will I be able to figure out from the party map on the night? I don't want to waste half the evening looking fgor characters, especially if some of them are only out at/from certain times. Thanks for all your help .... again!
2Tiggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #1493
mickeyhunter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohj80 View Post
Many Thanks! Does the Queen of Hearts get a line or can kids just walk up to her here? Maybe it would be better to catch her by the tea cups?
Queen of Hearts doesn't have a designated line. It would be easier to catch her by the tea cups!

Follow Me on twitter @wdwmickeyhunter or; http://unofficialdisneycharacterhunt....blogspot.com/

Old 09-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #1494
WishingMom
DIS Veteran

My DD11 just loves White Rabbit, is he out and about during the party?
2013 - Pop Century, MNSSHP

Planning my "I'm 43 and just graduated from University" trip, August 2015

Me DH DD15 DD4
WishingMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:26 PM   #1495
vellamint
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDisney View Post
Last year in the area for the carriage which is where the dwarves are now they had a cm manning the line at the gate to check bracelets and there was really no way to get ahead in the line. There was a potty issue ahead of us and they had them leave and return through the exit. For the greets with very regulated lines like this I don't think it would work.
Excuse me if this has been answered already....do you mean where the carriage in front of the Haunted Mansion usually is?

The seven Dwarfs - - - HOW cool is that...I have NEVER seen them out and about...only in parades.
05/14 Disney College Program #2! Kidani --
02/13 Disney Fantasy & CSR -- 05/13 AKV Mothers Day!! -- 06/13 WL -- 08/13 OKW --10/13 POR F&W/MNSSHP -- 12/13 ASP MVMCP/Candlelight! -- 02/2014 Disney Fantasy
01/13 -- Disney College Program!! - SSR
02/12 Disney Dream -- 08/11 BLT - Kids 1st Trip "Home" -- 09/11 POR F&W/MNSSHP
11/2010 Disneyland Paris For My GIRLS SWEET 16!! (Sequoia Lodge)
08/09 All Star Sports -- 11/09 BWV & Disney Wonder -- 2/2010 The Disneyland Hotel -- 10/10 BLT F&W/MNSSHP
01/09 Grand Floridian & Disney Wonder -- 8/08 Hard Rock Hotel & Cypress Pointe & Pop Century --
2/08 Animal Kingdom Villas --
8/06 All Star Movies & Venetian Villages -- 4/06 Grand Californian
3/05 Wilderness Lodge Villas -- 8/04 Disneyland & DCA -- 2/04 Boardwalk Villas -- 8/03 HIFS & Marriott Cypress Harbour
1/03 Beach Club Villas & Old Key West -- 4/02 Radisson Twin Towers & Caribbean Beach -- 8/00 Holiday Inn Sunspree
vellamint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #1496
mickeyhunter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishingMom View Post
My DD11 just loves White Rabbit, is he out and about during the party?
Unfortunately, the white rabbit is not out this year

Old 09-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #1497
golden2323
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenscourt View Post
On another note, I was looking for the mickey popcorn buckets and did not see them anywhere. I only saw the headless horsemen popcorn buckets. I was so upset cause they are so cute and I wanted one.
We were at the party last night too and searched for the Mickey popcorn buckets with no luck. I did see one lady carrying one, and my DH asked her where to find it - she said she bought it at Animal Kingdom.

I never saw them at MK either during the party or otherwise. We didn't go to AK this trip, so I never found out if they had them. We did get the headless horseman bucket during the party, and one featuring the Haunted Mansion that says "Celebrate Thrills" during regular park hours.

DH Me DD (6) DD (6)
golden2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #1498
golden2323
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyhunter View Post
Unfortunately, the white rabbit is not out this year
He was out last night - in front of the teacups.

DH Me DD (6) DD (6)
golden2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #1499
mickeyhunter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden2323 View Post
He was out last night - in front of the teacups.
WOW! That is good news! I have only been to the 9/14 & 9/18 parties and he wasn't there either of those nights!
Thanks for the report

Old 09-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #1500
nashville_minnie
Mouseketeer

that's sad news that some are having trouble finding the Mickey Ghost popcorn buckets!!

does anyonw have a pic of the Headless Horseman ones?
thousands of visits to WDW (former WDWCP & FT cast member)
nashville_minnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: