Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #91
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky7 View Post
Here let me make this official "pre trip" as to what I'm doing now.

Since we are moving into a new house right now, I had to dedicate a section of my new master to things for the cruise, okay mostly it's for FE gifts... But it sure will be easy to find them! Hey Jackie- can I have one of your zipties?? That way I won't have to look for one before I go???

What else...hmmm haven't even started thinking about packing, I'm still unpacking from moving. Boy whoever thought moving before vacation was fun is CRAZY!!!
INCONCEIVABLE! I thought I heard someone say that to you. Who was it?
Old 09-21-2010, 09:48 PM   #92
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here let me make this official "pre trip" as to what I'm doing now.

Since we are moving into a new house right now, I had to dedicate a section of my new master to things for the cruise, okay mostly it's for FE gifts... But it sure will be easy to find them! Hey Jackie- can I have one of your zipties?? That way I won't have to look for one before I go???
Sure thing and if I'm going nuts trying to find them remind me that they are in the front zipper pocket of my cruise suitcase.... I think.

Quote:
What else...hmmm haven't even started thinking about packing, I'm still unpacking from moving. Boy whoever thought moving before vacation was fun is CRAZY!!!
That would be me.

Jackie

StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2010, 09:05 AM   #93
Blanche_Neige
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
But the important ones stay and we had a special one added that isn't even going on the cruise.

Quote:
PS Jen I like Flo.
or maybe Deb

March 2011- All Star Sports + 1st trip to US offsite
Oct 2011 - Dream + POP + MNSSHP
March 2012 - US offsite + DTD shopping spree (I need my fix )
Feb 2013 - Disneyland off site 1st time!
March 2014 - DCL Dream
Blanche_Neige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #94
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanche_Neige View Post

or maybe Deb

Ok do you guys get together to see how confused you can make me?? First I had to find out who Flo was, now Deb??? I havent had enough sleep to make my brain work this hard!
Old 09-22-2010, 12:28 PM   #95
Blanche_Neige
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Ok do you guys get together to see how confused you can make me?? First I had to find out who Flo was, now Deb??? I havent had enough sleep to make my brain work this hard!
Deb is the the start fish in Finding Nemo and Flo is her "sister"...

Deb to Nemo: "Kid, if there's anything you need just ask your Auntie Deb, that's me, or if I'm not around you can always talk to my sister Flo. Hi, how are you? Don't listen to anything my sister says, she NUTS!"

March 2011- All Star Sports + 1st trip to US offsite
Oct 2011 - Dream + POP + MNSSHP
March 2012 - US offsite + DTD shopping spree (I need my fix )
Feb 2013 - Disneyland off site 1st time!
March 2014 - DCL Dream
Blanche_Neige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:32 PM   #96
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanche_Neige View Post
Deb is the the start fish in Finding Nemo and Flo is her "sister"...

Deb to Nemo: "Kid, if there's anything you need just ask your Auntie Deb, that's me, or if I'm not around you can always talk to my sister Flo. Hi, how are you? Don't listen to anything my sister says, she NUTS!"

aaahhhhh I have seen that movie a lot, but seem to only focus on Dory LOL
Old 09-22-2010, 02:01 PM   #97
JenGC
DIS Veteran

OK REPORT!!!!

FE gifts are just about done (THANKS MOM!!), I am packed, I have the shirts done and would be shipped out if I have addresses. (If I dont get them, I will see you guys on the ship!) I havent packed the FE gifts yet, because they are not completely finished yet, but I will at least see how much room I will have left. My clothes are taking one bag so I will have a total bag decided to that (compliments of doing a B2B). Maybe, since I will have everything done tonight, I will be able to get a little more rest tonight than I have the last two. If not, I am turning to Nyquil.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #98
Webmiester
Bring me that horizon...

Oh great...a third thread to have to keep up with????

Well I have to say that since I skipped a month, I think I am so far out of it I have no clue what's goin on...

Jen, are we really doing a trip report for this cruise but not the first one?
(As if I have time to participate in yet another thread...muahahaha!)
Old 09-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #99
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmiester View Post
Oh great...a third thread to have to keep up with????

Well I have to say that since I skipped a month, I think I am so far out of it I have no clue what's goin on...

Jen, are we really doing a trip report for this cruise but not the first one?
(As if I have time to participate in yet another thread...muahahaha!)
Well, the group thought that I might have trouble finishing a WHOLE trip report that was requested by ******, that they thought they would help me. So that turned into a GROUP trip report. The first cruise either has enough confidence in me to complete one......or they don't care.

So to answer your question, You only have to deal with 3 right now. LOL Give it a few days and you will be able to check off 2!
Old 09-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #100
Disneyelf10
DIS Veteran

Jen, hahahaaa what are you doing on here now?? We're you jsut on FB?

I know me too!! I really need to move on and do something productive....

Disneyelf10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #101
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

day 3 Disappointed. Nothing has gone as planned but damn it still determined to have fun!!!! Startours closed, DD has done great and showed first signs of fatigue and strss tonight when rain cancelled her swimming. Hope thing get bette but not betting on it. I must have pissed of Karma somehow!!!

Jackie

StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:56 PM   #102
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
day 3 Disappointed. Nothing has gone as planned but damn it still determined to have fun!!!! Startours closed, DD has done great and showed first signs of fatigue and strss tonight when rain cancelled her swimming. Hope thing get bette but not betting on it. I must have pissed of Karma somehow!!!
Ohh I'm sorry! Didnt you have fun at Universal yesterday? I hope it gets better! It will DEFINITELY be great when you get on the cruise!!
Old 09-24-2010, 09:02 PM   #103
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Just got back from Walmart. Had to get Victoria a camera with her money. And another shirt iron on thing. I was one short!

Got the popcorn for the movie!! White cheddar! mmmMMmmm Leaving out at 8 am. Flight leaves at 10. WOOHOOO!! Florida here we come! BRACE YOURSELF!
Old 09-25-2010, 07:47 AM   #104
JenGC
DIS Veteran

I'm leaving!

I am waiting for my brother in law to take us to the airport. He's here! We have about a bajillion bags!! lol

I will try to sign in again at the airport later on!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:39 AM   #105
JenGC
DIS Veteran

We went to Walmart the night before and bought Victoria a camera with her money that she saved up. So she has her own pictures that is very much a play by play pictures. It's like you are right there with me!!

We made it to the airport in plenty of time. We went to eat breakfast at Whitt's Barbeque....which was a little odd since they normally dont serve breakfast! lol We finished and got to the gate right when they were boarding section A which was our section WOOHOO!

I was waiting and looked around to see....none other than....STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN!! I couldn't believe it! He is a Christian music singer and such a really great guy. I wouldnt talk to him because I am sure he gets bugged all the time and I wanted him to be treated as a normal guy. He was there with Will and Caleb (his sons). Will and Caleb has a band called Caleb. I havent heard them before but I am sure that they are really good. They got off the plane faster than we did so I thought I wouldnt see them again. We went to baggage claim and there he was! He passed right in front of me saying "they are going to meet us at Tony Romas". I told mom "why dont we eat lunch at Tony Romas??" LOL

We got our car, which we had to upgrade since we had so many many bags and the car we rented wouldnt fit...never thought of that. But man it is a COOL CAR! GMC something or other.

Then we find our way to the toll road and hit about a million love bugs EWWWW!! After we got to Port Canaveral, they went away. Not sure what that was all about! We get to the Radisson around 2 (local time LOL) and rested for a couple of hours. We decided we would go get something to eat and went to Rusty's hoping that Steven Curtis Chapman was trying to throw off the Paparazzi and went to Rusty's instead! Well, I guess not. It was very nice though. Except for the people smoking right next to me. I have found out that cigarette smoke gives me a terrible headache. So our waitress was nice enough to move us. :D That was such good fish.

We then decided to find Walgreens for batteries for Victoria's camera and thought we would do a dry run. It is really really easy to get to. And then came back to the hotel.

We woke up to a view of the cruise ships from our hotel room!! Soooo cool! Mom and I decided to go to McDonalds this morning and went to see the ship. BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is much smaller than the other ones, but I dont care. She is much prettier than the other ones. I was worried that the ships would be so tall that I would be really scared but since the Wonder is smaller, I will be MUCH better! Oh I cant wait!!!

Jen

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: