Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2010, 09:48 PM   #46
shwarren70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanche_Neige View Post
Wow you guys are so lucky to go on a cruise, ahmmm my DS who is sitting right next to me is so jealous he wishes he could go on a cruise too...
That's what I tell my daughter. She ought to be thankful that she gets to take trips. Not everyone can. She's very excited.

Ahmmm, maybe if he's a good son, one day he will get to go on one.

We're going for the Dream! September 2013

Silver Castaway Cay Member - Wonder - Feb 2008, Sep 2010, May 2011; Magic - Jan 2012, DVC Member - 2007 SSR & 2009 - BLT

shwarren70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:58 AM   #47
Blanche_Neige
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenGC View Post
Well, you know. One day you might be able to go! That would be cool!
thank you OMG if they only knew how hard this has been!!! not being able to say it...

Josh is always asking why are you always on these boards, who are these people you are talking too, who are these people on facebook
Jan 2008 - ASMovies
Jan 2009 - ASMovies
Jan 2010 - ASMusic
Sept 2010- ASMovies & Disney Wonder (1st cruise)
March 2011- All Star Sports + 1st trip to US offsite
Oct 2011 - Dream + POP + MNSSHP
March 2012 - US offsite + DTD shopping spree
Feb 2013 - Disneyland off site 1st time!
March 2014 - DCL Dream
March 2015 - ASMusic
Blanche_Neige is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-19-2010, 10:02 AM   #48
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

I didn't not come close to completing my goals yesterday.

Goal for today... finish goals from yesterday. Wrap DD's present, and get her room cleaned. Oh and go and purchase zip ties and magnetic tape.

Jackie

StarGazer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #49
hawky7
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Trip hasn't started yet and this is great!!I can only imagine what it will be like when you finally all get together.
HAHA!!! ******- You still have time to jump on the crazy ship with us!!!

Quote:
I think we might be the first group to ever been thrown off a cruise ship!! A CRUISE OF FIRSTS!!
Well if they throw us OFF the ship..... I sure hope the rest of you got vacation insurance that covers being thrown off the side of a ship in the middle of the ocean.

Quote:
But we'll have BLAST!!!!

We will be and other people will be and we will be in the Walt suite that Hawky will get.
And in the morning we will be and when we get into trouble we will and a lot of the whole trip!
Hawky and I will be and the people on our cruise again and there will be a lot of (yes Hawky, you REALLY DID dance on top of the table in your underwear)

Good thing I am smart enough to get that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwarren70 View Post
Sorry for anyone reading this, Rebekah hasn't taken her meds today....
HEY NOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
Rebekah??? What about Jen and all her miming?
Thank you Jackie- nice to see someone on my side!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac911 View Post
I'm playing the supporting role of kac911 to this TR. Me & DH are looking forward to our 2nd DCL, with a night at the Boardwalk (we are DVC members) pre trip and a day at KSC afterwards. So far my thoughts are I'm so glad for Disboards because we have been haivng a BLAST getting to know one another and giving each other pointers (and making fun of Jen & Rebekah- hey, there is lots to make fun of! We pick on them because we love them). What you don't see on our cruise meet board is all the additional back & forth on facebook. My door magnets are made. I certainly won't win any awards but will be able to find my room if I stagger home drunk late at night - if I get the wrong room it's probably my dis friend's room because we are all near each other but none the less I'd like the right room! Transportation is booked; we are renting a car from MCO to Boardwalk to port (using a code I got from Mousesavers that saved me a TON). Also renting a car afterwards. Packing status is "now where would I find a suitcase?" - in otherwords haven't even thought about it but that's what next weekend is for (the sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up). Flight - out of SNA via Dallas.

Looking forward to collectively sharing our experiences!
Making fun of us?? Ohh plleaassseeee!!! Jen and I already have our comedy act making fun of all of you prepared. Just wait until you see us live on stage in our Walt Suite!

OH PS Jen, we are watching The Princess Bride RIGHT NOW!!! We just started it!!! Farmboy- fetch me that pitcher... As you wish.
October 2011-DLR
September 2011- Contemporary
July 2011- Off site DL
June 2011- Off site DL
Jan 2011- DCL/ Grand Californian
November 2010 WDW Swan and Dolphin
Oct 2010- POFQ
Jan 2010-DCL/Contemporary
Oct 09- POFQ
Jan 09- DCL/Contemporary
Sept 08- POFQ
May 06- Off site
Sept 05- Pop Century
Jan 05- Off site
Sept 04- Off site
DLR hotels- TOO many times to keep track of, its my FAV!!!
hawky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #50
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

I spent all day running around picking up last minute things still have a couple of things I'd like to get. Need to Grocery Shop for the house/dog/cat sitter and snacks for the trip. I got most everything organized for the trip because Karma was nice to me and my DH decided to take an all day trip to an auction some 2-3 hrs away.. Right now I could pick up and leave if I had to but trying to get to the door through the crap/mess I've made would be the most difficult part. I have two full days to finish throughly cleaning my house and I will be one happy person.

DD can't understand why I won't let her touch anything I've cleaned so far. She's lucky I let her use the toilet.

Jackie

Old 09-20-2010, 12:13 AM   #51
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky7 View Post
"Crazy" is the key word. I have a visual of a bunch of women on a beach in Nassau watching the Wonder sail away because it got to crazy.
jordak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:24 AM   #52
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

****** there aren't any cheap rooms left. The best is at 932 now but for $2400 I could upgrade to a two bedroom sweet and you could bunk with us.

Jackie

Old 09-20-2010, 12:29 AM   #53
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawky7 View Post

Well if they throw us OFF the ship..... I sure hope the rest of you got vacation insurance that covers being thrown off the side of a ship in the middle of the ocean.

Good thing I am smart enough to get that...

HEY NOW!!!

Thank you Jackie- nice to see someone on my side!!!

Making fun of us?? Ohh plleaassseeee!!! Jen and I already have our comedy act making fun of all of you prepared. Just wait until you see us live on stage in our Walt Suite!

OH PS Jen, we are watching The Princess Bride RIGHT NOW!!! We just started it!!! Farmboy- fetch me that pitcher... As you wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
****** there aren't any cheap rooms left. The best is at 932 now but for $2400 I could upgrade to a two bedroom sweet and you could bunk with us.
Haha Now that would really be a surprise for your husband and daughter.
jordak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 12:32 AM   #54
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Haha Now that would really be a surprise for your husband and daughter.
The biggest.

It's 11:30 and DD still isn't asleep... Have to get her to sleep. Good night ******.

Jackie

Old 09-20-2010, 03:39 PM   #55
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
"Crazy" is the key word. I have a visual of a bunch of women on a beach in Nassau watching the Wonder sail away because it got to crazy.
That's about right!!!

Hawky7:Did you see that guy in that Speedo?! JenGC: you have GOT to be kidding me! SHWarren: Where's my children and husband? Stargazer: Oh I think they said they were going back on the ship with my daughter and husband Disneyelf: Oh I think they were just going to rest and be back in a minute....

<horn blowing in the distance as it has already moved from the port>

Hawky: Well we have about 3 days until the next one comes, I'm going to get something to drink anyone else want anything? JenGC: Get me a coke will ya? SHWarren: Yeah I would like some Pineapple it is awesome here!!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #56
JenGC
DIS Veteran

I"d better not :rofl:

Last edited by JenGC; 09-20-2010 at 07:05 PM.
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #57
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Heheh kidding!

Last edited by JenGC; 09-20-2010 at 07:04 PM.
JenGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #58
hawky7
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy"

Quote:
That's about right!!!

Hawky7:Did you see that guy in that Speedo?! JenGC: you have GOT to be kidding me! SHWarren: Where's my children and husband? Stargazer: Oh I think they said they were going back on the ship with my daughter and husband Disneyelf: Oh I think they were just going to rest and be back in a minute....

Hawky: Well we have about 3 days until the next one comes, I'm going to get something to drink anyone else want anything? JenGC: Get me a coke will ya? SHWarren: Yeah I would like some Pineapple it is awesome here!!

Hahahahahhaha!!!!! my husband will be like sweeeettt, now I can eat and sleep all day. No more characters for me!!!! (And by characters I mean you guys. Ahahaha)
October 2011-DLR
September 2011- Contemporary
July 2011- Off site DL
June 2011- Off site DL
Jan 2011- DCL/ Grand Californian
November 2010 WDW Swan and Dolphin
Oct 2010- POFQ
Jan 2010-DCL/Contemporary
Oct 09- POFQ
Jan 09- DCL/Contemporary
Sept 08- POFQ
May 06- Off site
Sept 05- Pop Century
Jan 05- Off site
Sept 04- Off site
DLR hotels- TOO many times to keep track of, its my FAV!!!
hawky7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #59
Disneyelf10
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That's about right!!!

hahahaaaaaa Jen you got this right!!! They'll come back in 3 days for us--right? What's wrong with the beach in the bahamas? now who wants a drink?

Disneyelf10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #60
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Do they have Nude Beaches? Just Wondering.

Jackie

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: