Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2010, 10:51 AM   #826
ChrisHartman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
DH and I purchased our tickets for Sept. 18th!! Just over a week!!

I am developing our pre-attack character plan, would anyone be interested in seeing it? We are not seeing everyone this year because so many will be the same as past years, but I could develop a suedo plan for someone who is trying to see all characters? Just want to make sure there's interest before I build it.
I would love to see this as well. We're going on October 11 and I've heard its a crazy busy night, so I'd love any help I could get!!

ChrisHartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:05 AM   #827
NemoMom07
Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!

Location: North Carolina. But my heart and soul are in Tennessee

I would love to see you plan Berlioz70. We will be there on Sept. 14th and Sept. 18 for the first time ever. So we or should I say I really want to be able to get pictures of them all. First and most important is Malficent and the Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts, the Hag(if rumors turn out to be true) and then the dwarfs, and the regulars dressed up in their costumes. Then night you will be there we will be doing the Pirates League with myself, dh, ds, and my brother.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #828
LC30
DIS Veteran

Definitely interested. We've been the last 2 years and never make it through the things we want Just too much to do.....and too much fun to be had...
4 Night Disney Wonder May 2009 - First Disney Cruise
WDW + MVMCP Dec 2008, WDW + MNSSHP Oct 2008, WDW April 2001

LC30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #829
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I am developing our pre-attack character plan, would anyone be interested in seeing it?
I would love to... This whole trip is revolving around characters for us. LOL We are doing deluxe dining and every meal is a character meal but 1.. My ds13 is so gonna love me.. (hey he better not complain its a suprise trip for him to DW)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyTampa View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N24sZxexFM

This is my video of the Headless Horseman at tonight's cast preview.

My videos of the parade are taking forever to upload, but I'll post the links asap!
That is so awsome.. Thanks for sharing.. What was your input on the parade?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:55 PM   #830
pam775
Mouseketeer

Will be there for the party on Halloween....first time and very excited!! We have park hoppers for our stay so my question is what if we decide to go to Magic Kingdom at 3:00 that day and stay for the party? Would we enter with our regular tickets and then have to exit and re-enter the park with our party tickets? Thank you.

DW offsite - 1978, 1979, 1980, 1990
POFQ - September, 2004
WL - May 2006, Oct/Nov 2010
US/IOA Royal Pacific - May, 2008
1st cruise on the Disney Magic - October 31, 2009
YC - Nov 2011
pam775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #831
TandLMommy28
DIS Veteran

I don't think this has been asked yet (I did a search)... is Fast pass up and running during the party? We will not do a lot of rides this night but we will do some... and if so, I assume we will use our party tickets and not our regular tickets starting at 7?
Old 09-09-2010, 02:47 PM   #832
DisneyNut4Life
Mouseketeer

I would love to see your plan also! We are making this trip and attending 3 parties for the characters!! I think we may be obsessed!

"There is a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day"
Next trip -- May 2012!! Counting the days!!
Pop - Oct 2010
Pop - May 2010
Pop - May 2009
Pop - December 2008
Pop - May 2008
Pop - May 2007
Pop - August 2006
DisneyNut4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM   #833
kdzbear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam775 View Post
Will be there for the party on Halloween....first time and very excited!! We have park hoppers for our stay so my question is what if we decide to go to Magic Kingdom at 3:00 that day and stay for the party? Would we enter with our regular tickets and then have to exit and re-enter the park with our party tickets? Thank you.
No, they will have several stations around the park where you can show your MNSSHP tickets and get a wrist band for the event. I know that in the past there was one in Adventureland and one between the castle and the bridge to Tomorrowland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandLMommy28 View Post
I don't think this has been asked yet (I did a search)... is Fast pass up and running during the party? We will not do a lot of rides this night but we will do some... and if so, I assume we will use our party tickets and not our regular tickets starting at 7?
Fast passes are not available during the party, but most rides do not have a wait as there are so many other party related things to do besides riding rides!

Tyler's Wish Trip (Nov. 20-25, 2009): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2154359 Sept. 12-20, 2009 Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292505
kdzbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:55 PM   #834
suzannekelder
Earning My Ears

what if we have fast passes from earlier in the day?
suzannekelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:55 PM   #835
DRRluvsWDW
We want The Kitchen Sink! Proud TwistStars T&T Mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGlowing View Post
@Berlioz70 I'd love to see your plan of attack!

Question: What are the veterans' thought on preordering a Photopass CD just for MNSSHP photos? Are there more photogs than normal out in the parks? I've heard there are Photopass specials for party attendees - what have these typically been? Are there any Magic Shots that are available only during the party? How are the lines for Photopass during the parties?

So many questions I know, but this is my first party and I have no idea what to expect! We're very excited!!
I am very curious to know about the photopass options also. I saw that last year had a 40% off deal of party pics, would that include just buying the CD also? I have bought the CD before and it is wonderful!
DD8
DS6
DRRluvsWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #836
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRRluvsWDW View Post
I am very curious to know about the photopass options also. I saw that last year had a 40% off deal of party pics, would that include just buying the CD also? I have bought the CD before and it is wonderful!
It was 40% off photo prints only, nothing else. So if you buy the CD, you won't be able to enjoy the discount but if you want to buy any prints, you'll be able to use the 40% off code.
beattyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #837
poohangel
Yeah I Dis, Doesn't everybody?

It has been a long time since I have been for Halloween party and was wondering if they still take your pics and give you one free. I believe Beattyfamily that Oct. 31 is your birthday. Is this right or am I delusional? If so I will be celebrating your birthday at MNSSHP. I have never been on Halloween night.

poohangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #838
froggy33
DIS Veteran

Quote:
DH and I purchased our tickets for Sept. 18th!! Just over a week!!

I am developing our pre-attack character plan, would anyone be interested in seeing it? We are not seeing everyone this year because so many will be the same as past years, but I could develop a suedo plan for someone who is trying to see all characters? Just want to make sure there's interest before I build it.
We're going on the 18th as well!! I will keep an eye out for you! (May have to follow you since you seem to know what you're doing!)

We won't be really dressed up - my mom and I will have embroidered Ts on, but my daughter will have a custom made Villains dress on - it's so cute!

We're so close!!!
Old 09-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #839
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohangel View Post
It has been a long time since I have been for Halloween party and was wondering if they still take your pics and give you one free. I believe Beattyfamily that Oct. 31 is your birthday. Is this right or am I delusional? If so I will be celebrating your birthday at MNSSHP. I have never been on Halloween night.
No, sadly the free photo is no more. Now only the discount on photopass is all that is left.

No, my birthday isn't on Halloween but I did go to MK Halloween night twice and I did celebrate my 40th birthday at the Castle in 2005 but it was November 29 and it was a MVMCP night!!

But do enjoy Halloween night at MK. It's magical. Crowded, but magical!
beattyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #840
poohangel
Yeah I Dis, Doesn't everybody?

I knew I was delusional. Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beattyfamily View Post
No, sadly the free photo is no more. Now only the discount on photopass is all that is left.

No, my birthday isn't on Halloween but I did go to MK Halloween night twice and I did celebrate my 40th birthday at the Castle in 2005 but it was November 29 and it was a MVMCP night!!

But do enjoy Halloween night at MK. It's magical. Crowded, but magical!

poohangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: