Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

"You set me up" and it only went downhill from there - Pop Sept. 2010 TR - THE END!!

This is going to take a little while to get started. We just got in last night around midnight after a two hour delay at MCO.

For me this trip should have been wonderful and special and amazing with all the things that happened, but unfortunate I was with my BF who spent the majority of the time playing the part of one of the seven dwarfs and bringing me down.

Our first Disney trip was last year to Disneyland for 2 1/2 days. This trip was to Disney World, a whole another level of Disney, for 6 days. You can learn all about my planning and arranging for the trip in my PTR at the link in the bottom.

So join along for the fun, misery, hidden mickeys, and waiting to see if my BF will even smile.

Chapters:
Getting Ready to Leave
The Airplane Ride and Finding ME
Arriving at Pop!
Lunch at DTD
Our first park!
Off to Fantasmic!
Time to unpack
Early MK AM
Crystal Palace Breakfast
MK Day
Fireworks Party
HS Early AM EMH
HS PM
The Wave Dinner
Electrical Parade
Epcot Day
Le Cellier Lunch
Epcot Afternoon
Illuminations
Le Cellier Incident
Dinner....
MK EMH
Labor Day AK EMH
Tusker House Breakfast?
Tusker House
AK AM PM
Post AK
Our Last Disney Night
DTD photos
What to do with our last day?
The beginning of the end
The middle of the end
A Character Break
More Characters...
The Rest of the Characters...
My Characters...
Halloween Fiasco
The end of Disney time
Phantom Gourmet Food Festival photos
Bad Karma/Good Karma?
In Honor of Joyce
PP Photos Round #1
PP Photos Round #2
PP Photos Round #3
Next....?
Fall
Halloween
Airport Karma Happens
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP

Last edited by tankgirl427; 12-09-2010 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Adding Chapters
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
bgohre
Always be the second one in the outhouse. It's going to smell anyway so you might as well have a warm seat.
 
bgohre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 412

__________________
bgohre is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #3
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

Well, I should probably start off where the PTR left off. It was the day before we had to leave and we weren't packed yet. I mean we were, but we weren't. 90% off everything was in their proper packing cube and labeled, but they weren't in a bag or bags as it had to turn out to be. After returning home from work I spent the whole night finishing packing, folding and putting laundry away, and getting the house clean for my parents to come and stay with the cats while we were away.

My BF who normally gets out of work at 11pm moved his schedule up by one hour and got out of work at 10pm. By 11:30pm I was ready to head to bed. We had a 6:30am flight and a cab scheduled to pick us up at 4:30am. I only had a few last minute things to pack and to feed the cats their breakfast, so I set my alarm for 4am. I said good night to my BF and headed off to bed. I woke up at 3:50am and decided to just get up and turn my alarm off since BF wasn't up yet and I was sure he had set his alarm for when he wanted to get up this morning.

I finished my packing, got dressed, fed the cats, and checked the Dis boards one last time. By this time it was almost 4:15am and BF wasn't awake yet, so I went in to wake him up nicely. He woke up and then........ yep you probably guessed it, I was told I was out to get him, I was setting him up, and messing with him for not waking him up. How was I supposed to know I was suppose to wake him up? He didn't say anything to me about it last night, and its not my fault that he didn't set his alarm.

He throws the rest of his things in the bags, we lock them up and head off to the waiting cab. Him, mad at me for not waking him up, me, on the verge of tears because he is starting off this trip I've waiting for five years like this and I don't think I deserve the blame. The fighting continues all the way through security, the walk to the gate, sitting waiting to board, and through the safety instructions. He isn't talking to me at all, but to tell me if he was me and he woke up before me he would have woken me up and to continue to tell me how I'm setting him up. Its about 5am and no one I know is awake now to confided in....... or is there???? I remember there is another DISer that I'm trying to meet today since our flights are at about the same time and we both live on the East Coast so I text her about what is going on. Way to make a first impression off of DIS right? Then I'm still upset so I email my mom for later.

Will we ever start talking????? Stay Tuned!
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-08-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
wlake
DIS Veteran
 
wlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 830

What a rough start! I'm hoping it got much better quickly!

By the way, I finally ordered my PP CD on Thursday night and it arrived today -- only 7 days to get here!
__________________
me DH DS 11 DS 8
wlake is offline  
Old 09-09-2010, 12:49 AM   #5
honeydiane1953
DIS Veteran
 
honeydiane1953's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: central ga
Posts: 2,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl427 View Post
Well, I should probably start off where the PTR left off. It was the day before we had to leave and we weren't packed yet. I mean we were, but we weren't. 90% off everything was in their proper packing cube and labeled, but they weren't in a bag or bags as it had to turn out to be. After returning home from work I spent the whole night finishing packing, folding and putting laundry away, and getting the house clean for my parents to come and stay with the cats while we were away.

My BF who normally gets out of work at 11pm moved his schedule up by one hour and got out of work at 10pm. By 11:30pm I was ready to head to bed. We had a 6:30am flight and a cab scheduled to pick us up at 4:30am. I only had a few last minute things to pack and to feed the cats their breakfast, so I set my alarm for 4am. I said good night to my BF and headed off to bed. I woke up at 3:50am and decided to just get up and turn my alarm off since BF wasn't up yet and I was sure he had set his alarm for when he wanted to get up this morning.

I finished my packing, got dressed, fed the cats, and checked the Dis boards one last time. By this time it was almost 4:15am and BF wasn't awake yet, so I went in to wake him up nicely. He woke up and then........ yep you probably guessed it, I was told I was out to get him, I was setting him up, and messing with him for not waking him up. How was I supposed to know I was suppose to wake him up? He didn't say anything to me about it last night, and its not my fault that he didn't set his alarm.

He throws the rest of his things in the bags, we lock them up and head off to the waiting cab. Him, mad at me for not waking him up, me, on the verge of tears because he is starting off this trip I've waiting for five years like this and I don't think I deserve the blame. The fighting continues all the way through security, the walk to the gate, sitting waiting to board, and through the safety instructions. He isn't talking to me at all, but to tell me if he was me and he woke up before me he would have woken me up and to continue to tell me how I'm setting him up. Its about 5am and no one I know is awake now to confided in....... or is there???? I remember there is another DISer that I'm trying to meet today since our flights are at about the same time and we both live on the East Coast so I text her about what is going on. Way to make a first impression off of DIS right? Then I'm still upset so I email my mom for later.

Will we ever start talking????? Stay Tuned!
I just read your pre trip report and now this. Although I haven't heard enough about your BF yet I do not think this is going to turn out well. WHY don't you ladies LEAVE non Disney lovers home????? They don't want to be there and after u see how they act u SURE don't want them there. I am sorry so far I don't like "him" at all. He's stubborn and he doesn't want to go to Disney. You deserve a nice happy trip and u try so hard. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.
t
__________________
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep
honeydiane1953 is offline  
Old 09-09-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
AK_Christina
Khaleesi of the North
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In the cold
Posts: 144

Looking forward to more!
AK_Christina is offline  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

The airplane ride....

We're sitting in the airport starting our vacation off on the wrong foot. He's mad at me and I'm mad at him. I told him I felt like he should be apoligzing to me, I didn't do anything. He felt that I should apoligize to him because he wouldn't have let me sleep even if I had my alarm set and that I was trying to do something that was to get him mad. Yes I started crying in the middle of the gate, just a little bit, because I really didn't feel like I should have to.

We loaded on the plane, still not talking. I tried to break the peace by offering him the window seat he so badly wanted. Nope that wasn't going to work to make him apoligze.

I'm really not a fan of flying, take offs and landings are the worst for me, turbulence comes in a close second. I didn't really want to be fighting in case anything happened. So I told him I was sorry that I didn't wake him up earlier and if I had known what time he wanted to be up and that he hadn't set his alarm I would have. I think he muttered some apology to me. He tried to sleep on the way down, while I watched the live tracking map and listened to music.

The rest of the flight was pretty uneventful. We landed just when we were suppose to. I like to wait for everyone to get off the plane, I don't really see a reason to be standing up in a crowded line to try and rush off. We got our carryons and headed off the plane. I wore jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt because I'm always cold on planes and needed to change. He wore a t-shirt and shorts and was fine. I found the closest bathroom and changed into a Mickey tshirt and shorts. By this time it was almost 10am, the exact time a fellow DISer was going to be getting off her plane on the same side of the terminal as me! So we headed off to the monorail area/ her gate area to see if I could spot her. Well I spotted her, but first I saw her husband then I noticed her. LOL that's what you get for putting up so many pictures of him! They were really nice and sweet and we stood around and talked for awhile, then we headed to the monorail to go on our respective ways. They were headed to US first. We were headed to the Magical Express.

My BF has taken to calling every trip to anything Disney, Disney Terror Part #. So the 2 1/2 days in Disneyland was Disney Terror Part 1, and this trip is Disney Terror Part 2. Great! I felt like I had to shown him Disney is not a terror, but something fun and magical and enjoyable. He also like to let me know how I mess up by giving me strikes on the trip. Nice huh? Strike one was not waking him up when I got up (really shouldn't count towards Disney but it does). And we're about to hit Strike #2 before even leaving the airport.

I had studied every map of every parks, our hotel, DTD, but I forgot to study where to find the ME, or to pull out the booklet to make sure I was going the right way. So off we head down to the 1st floor ...... of Side A! Then I looked at the map and realized we needed the other side. Strike 2! We take the elevator back up to level three and try to follow the map to find ME. We do in about 5 minutes and head toward the check in for Pop. The gentleman who does the check in was working with a family, and there was a couple in front of us. The lady in the middle row was finished with her whole group so she took our booklet and checked us in and we scooted to our lane no problem.

Will the ME ride and video make things better?
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #8
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydiane1953 View Post
I just read your pre trip report and now this. Although I haven't heard enough about your BF yet I do not think this is going to turn out well. WHY don't you ladies LEAVE non Disney lovers home????? They don't want to be there and after u see how they act u SURE don't want them there. I am sorry so far I don't like "him" at all. He's stubborn and he doesn't want to go to Disney. You deserve a nice happy trip and u try so hard. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.
t
We made a deal because next year he is going home to Bulgaria for up to a month so he wasn't going to be able to take a trip with me, so I got my Disney trip I wanted, but we also have to take a little Disney break unless he likes this trip. More reason for me to want him to like it.

After how he was acting, I realllllly didn't want him there either. From now on its going to be me and someone who wants to go and understands why the plans are this way and doesn't fight them every step of the way.
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-09-2010, 02:30 PM   #9
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

ME ride and Arriving at Pop

After standing in the queue for Pop for about 3 minutes we were loaded onto a bus. As we are walking out of the door I notice that there is a CM from VT, so I stop for a moment to tell her where my parents live and she gave me a high five. Yep I could feel it, this trip was going to change how my BF feels about Disney. It was going to be amazing! I was hoping to get a seat up front so I could get a photo of the gate, but they had already loaded another queue line and those front seats were taken.

We had a driven name Nathanel, who was very nice and funny. I couldn't take my eyes off the video and BF was wondering when we were going to get to Orlando since he hadn't been outside to enjoy anything more than the walk from in the airport to the bus. He closed his eyes and waited for the trip to be over with. We stopped at CBR first, I asked BF what he thought of it, if I could find a resort he liked maybe he'd want to come back and stay again.

Then we were off to Pop! I had never really stayed on site, last time I was here for a day, and the time before that we stayed at the Dolphin, so maybe I was on site, but not at a Disney resort onsite. We pulled up to Pop and I started to get all excited. It was exactly like everyone's pictures. I know of course it should look like the photos. We got our carryons and walked inside and over to Online Check In. There was no line for regular check in and like 7 CM for there, but there was about three groups ahead of us in Online Check In with only three CMs doing the check ins and all were busy. I did online check in after sending a fax to Pop requesting a room on the fourth floor, lake side, in Buildings 3 or 5. When we booked, preferred rooms were all that were left and I really didn't want to be on the first floor or pool side.

Finally, it was our turn to check in and our room was ready! The CM that checked us in gave us our room number and circled where on the map we would be. It looked like we were in Building 5 (yes), on the fourth floor (yes), with a corner room viewing the lake!!! When we found our way to our room, it turned out to be in Building 5, on the fourth floor, on the corner viewing...... Building 6 of the 60s. Augh! I didn't want a view of a Mood ring and platform shoes, but whatever I got the most important parts refurbished and away from the noise.

By this time it was 11am and I had been up since 4am. Its time to go find lunch and figure out this dining plan.


Where did we go for our first meal?
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #10
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

So we headed off to the buses to go to Downtown Disney....



And after wandering around the Marketplace for a few minutes I found what I was searching for..... the restaurant I chose for our first dining meal! Wolfgang Puck Express! I tried to explain to my BF about five times that we would be getting a drink, a entree, and a dessert. So we walk in and he just stares at the menu and then asks so what is this dining plan? Seriously! So I explain it to him once again and we place our orders. I ordered sweet tea, barbecue chicken pizza, and creme brulee, BF ordered a bottle of water, turkey club sandwich (minus mayo and avocado), and creme brulee. I will do a dining review of the meals.







So good!

So what did we do after lunch?
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #11
SimmerBaggins
DIS Veteran
 
SimmerBaggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 856

Hi! Sorry about some of the bad things that preceded your trip...but your room sounds good, and the food looked really good!! Did you BF like the room and the food? Usually a good meal will put my DH back into a better mood.

I was reading your PTR and the DVC guy who rained on your Pop parade was interesting...I own DVC, too, and I will say that on a year that I can't afford to go on points or if I'm looking for a great deal on a package, Pop sounds AWESOME!!

And I will say this: I bet that cultural differences are partly to blame for your BF and your different views on your vacation -- he sounds like he has very basic values and probably sees this kind of vacation as frivolous, not worth the amount of $$ you are spending on it. Then he might just be resentful for spending that $$ on it, and then be "grumpy" due to his reluctance to be frivolous.

If you believe you have been put together forever, I hope you find what gives you both joy!!
__________________
SimmerBaggins



Two moms get away to act like teenagers...or do they? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2739158
SimmerBaggins is offline  
Old 09-10-2010, 08:49 AM   #12
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimmerBaggins View Post
Hi! Sorry about some of the bad things that preceded your trip...but your room sounds good, and the food looked really good!! Did you BF like the room and the food? Usually a good meal will put my DH back into a better mood.

I was reading your PTR and the DVC guy who rained on your Pop parade was interesting...I own DVC, too, and I will say that on a year that I can't afford to go on points or if I'm looking for a great deal on a package, Pop sounds AWESOME!!

And I will say this: I bet that cultural differences are partly to blame for your BF and your different views on your vacation -- he sounds like he has very basic values and probably sees this kind of vacation as frivolous, not worth the amount of $$ you are spending on it. Then he might just be resentful for spending that $$ on it, and then be "grumpy" due to his reluctance to be frivolous.

If you believe you have been put together forever, I hope you find what gives you both joy!!
Simmer Baggins! Thanks for reading. Before we even planned on Disney we talked at length about how much we wanted to spend in total on our vacation. After that we talked about where we could go on that money. When he realized that he was going home next year and wouldn't be able to take a trip with me, he decided we could go to Disney because he knew how badly I wanted to go.

He didn't even notice anything about the room. I told him we were away from the pool and on an upper floor so it will be quiet so we can sleep better. And he replies I wouldn't have minded being on the first floor and being able to walk out to the pool. I mentioned we have a refurbished room so everything is nice and new and not too many people have been in it. Eh doesn't make a difference. He did enjoy lunch. He loves eating, I think that was the highlight of the trip for him.
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-10-2010, 10:33 AM   #13
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

Finally into the Park!

After lunch it was only about 1pm, so we headed off to go into Animal Kingdom, but I knew there was no buses that go directly into the parks from DTD thanks to DIS, so we boarded an All-Star bus that happened to be there, got off at the first stop and what was waiting there for us, but an Animal Kingdom bus! Pixie Dust!

We hopped on the Animal Kingdom bus and off we went, we stopped at music and movies and then a few minutes later we were there. I checked while on the bus the wait time for Expedition Everest, because I wanted BF to ride it so badly. But for some reason it kept saying the ride was down! We stopped to get our first photos taken since we preordered the PhotoPass CD. We walked in and towards the Tree of Life and Asia.

At the schedule board I asked about Expedition Everest, it had been closed all morning and had just opened up! More Pixie Dust!

We walked through Asia and I sent my BF on Everest with a 10 minute wait. I really don't like rollercoasters. I love BTMRR, but I don't like Space Mountain. I told him where I would meet him and headed off to see the wait time for the rapids and safari. The rapids had a 5 minute wait time (not worth the FP, I could pick one up on the way back if need be), over to Africa to where the safari only had a 5 minute wait (I picked up a FP in case the wait got longer). I had heard somewhere the animals are the most active in the morning and late afternoon when it cools down. On the way back to Asia I saw Flik and had to stop for a photo.



When I got back to Asia, BF was wiating for me and told me how much he liked Everest, but it wasn't the best ride he had ever been on. It was hot out and we were sweating so we decided to go on Kali River Rapids before the safari. I pulled out our ponchos so we wouldn't get soaked and we went on.

We loaded up and at the top of the hill I got hit by the water. Thank godness for the poncho, I was mostly dry, but the water found a way in and my left leg was now soaked. We finished up the ride and looked at each other. Yep we're going back on. We get back in line for our second ride. BF ends up getting hit at the top of the hill and I stay dry. After the second ride we ditch the ponchos and head towards our safari. The wait time is only 5 minutes so we don't bother with the FPs I picked up and get on. I asked for the front row, because you can talk to the driver and usually I think they stop where they can see the animal so you get better pictures. BF just wanted AC. Its about 2:45pm and the parade is at 3pm. I remember that someone was told to stick around after the parade goes by because they come back the way they go out and everyone leaves the area. So safari and missing the beginning of the parade it is!



We finish the safari and head back to Harambe at 3:05pm. We miss the first few floats, but hang out in the shade of a cart until the parade has passed and then switch sides of the street so we can be in the shade and front line for the parade. About 15 minutes later the parade was back! I took photos of all the families in case any of them were DISers. It was nice and uncrowded by the face painters and we had the little section almost all to ourselves!





After the parade we headed out for our dinner and possibly Fantasmic!

Maybe that will make BF happy?
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP

Last edited by tankgirl427; 09-10-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Adding Photos
tankgirl427 is offline  
Old 09-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #14
chunkymonkey
DIS Veteran
 
chunkymonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York City - the big apple!!
Posts: 678

Hi TankGirl!

Thanks for visiting my TR and thanks again for the offer for Le Cellier lunch. We absolutely loved our lunch there. Can't wait to read more of your TR.
i'm sorry BF was such a grump. Men...hmph. And I totally did the same thing about ME - we coudln't find it either! I had totally forgot to look at the ME info, and we were wandering around to find it. All this at about 1am - so we were super tired too.
Looking forward to more!
chunkymonkey is offline  
Old 09-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #15
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran
 
tankgirl427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 1,220

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymonkey View Post
Thanks for visiting my TR and thanks again for the offer for Le Cellier lunch. We absolutely loved our lunch there. Can't wait to read more of your TR.
i'm sorry BF was such a grump. Men...hmph. And I totally did the same thing about ME - we coudln't find it either! I had totally forgot to look at the ME info, and we were wandering around to find it. All this at about 1am - so we were super tired too.
Looking forward to more!
Hi Chunkymonkey! I was so happy to see that you got to go a day early and get home safely. Wasn't that meal sooooo good! We ate there after eating at The Wave the night before. Wait til I post some pictures of the faces BF made.
__________________

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause Iíve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers






Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
tankgirl427 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.