Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2010, 11:31 AM   #76
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

I'm starting to get quite hooked. I have about a half dozen 9" and 30 of the 3". With some more on the way. Can't wait to get a DVC when they are released in Sept/Oct.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #77
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanigor View Post
I'm starting to get quite hooked. I have about a half dozen 9" and 30 of the 3". With some more on the way. Can't wait to get a DVC when they are released in Sept/Oct.
I can't wait for the DVC one either. Or the retro Disney World ones that are going to be released for the 40th anniversary!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #78
jeanigor

Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
I can't wait for the DVC one either. Or the retro Disney World ones that are going to be released for the 40th anniversary!
I totally geeked out when I saw the pics from Trade City, USA.....
Old 08-31-2010, 10:36 AM   #79
wdwgirl03

Quote:
I know, me too. I don't know how I'm going to be able to choose which ones to get! I think the animation series sounds amazing too!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 08-31-2010, 02:59 PM   #80
jeanigor

Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
I know, me too. I don't know how I'm going to be able to choose which ones to get! I think the animation series sounds amazing too!
I like the looks of the 40th anniversary of WDW series (including the CM exclusive ones) as well as the Steamtrunk (especially the watch combo) and the Mouse Ears Combo set.

Also geeked about the sorcerer Mickey LE extra on the park 5 series coming out next.

I have an army of vinylmations guarding my DVD's and Blu-Rays.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #81
where's_my_prince
DIS Veteran

Quote:
so did i! i really love the nightmare before christmas set!!! its a shame imo that its window boxed

where's_my_prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #82
wdwgirl03

Quote:
I like the looks of the 40th anniversary of WDW series (including the CM exclusive ones) as well as the Steamtrunk (especially the watch combo) and the Mouse Ears Combo set.

Also geeked about the sorcerer Mickey LE extra on the park 5 series coming out next.

I have an army of vinylmations guarding my DVD's and Blu-Rays.
That Sorcerer Mickey one is awesome. I have to get that one even though I am not a huge fan of the park 5 series (I think park 4 was better but park 5 is growing on me!).

I HAVE to get the retro ones. Love them.
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Old 09-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #83
runningstitch
Mouseketeer

The pics from Trade City were what finally hooked me as well. I SO want the Nerds Rock series. And the Haunted Mansion set. Sigh. As if the pins weren't enough...
runningstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #84
where's_my_prince
DIS Veteran

oh yes i almost forgot the "nerds rock!" one looks amazing!!!

Old 09-08-2010, 07:06 AM   #85
jeanigor

Don't pee on the parquet

I just got home last night from a long weekend in WDW. Bought a couple 9", a couple 3", and five Juniors. Help.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #86
JessRabbit
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I just got home last night from a long weekend in WDW. Bought a couple 9", a couple 3", and five Juniors. Help.
What 9" did you get?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:35 AM   #87
jeanigor

Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessRabbit View Post
What 9" did you get?
The Walk/Don't Walk 3" & 9" and the 10 yrs of pin trading 3" & 9" and pin set. Planning on getting the Pink Gear and the Blue Flames 9" in three weeks when I go back.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #88
JessRabbit
Mouseketeer

Quote:
The Walk/Don't Walk 3" & 9" and the 10 yrs of pin trading 3" & 9" and pin set. Planning on getting the Pink Gear and the Blue Flames 9" in three weeks when I go back.
Congrats! I have the 10 yrs of Pin Trading set also. I love how it turned out!
Pink Gears is on Disney Shopping.com and it looks like Memphis and Yelling were added today.
I just ordered Yelling for my collection.
I received Blue Flames over the weekend. It is a very cool vinylmation.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #89
Eight
Mouseketeer

Hey! Just wanted to introduce myself to this thread. I'm Rachel and a fellow Vinylmation addict. I'm pretty excited because although I've been collecting since Park 1 was released (add me to the list of people who wish they had bought more back then!), I just bought my first 9"! It's the Day of the Dead one from Trade City, which I've wanted since they first released the preview image. It doesn't come with the 3", but I'm okay with that since it was a lot cheaper that way, and I'm not really a hardcore collector that needs everything.

I'm also super excited for the Nightmare Before Christmas series, I think I'm going to go broke getting those. As well as Muppets 2. I really hope they include Animal in that series.
Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #90
where's_my_prince
DIS Veteran

i still need to make that big step and buy a 9"! i have over 30 3" and not a single 9". everytime im about to get one in my mind it says the i could be buying 4 3"s instead

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: