Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #1576
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
I had just typed out a response and another character interaction and then it just deleted!!! Ok, I'll try again.

Madison was talking about the characters yesterday and she brought up another favorite interaction she had.

We ate at Akershus our very first day in Jan 09. Madison had to get her picture with Belle retaken because someone had blinked. When she went back for the 2nd picture, Belle remembered her and asked why she was back so soon. She then told Maddie she would be in France later.

Fast forward to afternoon and we were approaching France. We saw that Belle & the Beast were out doing a meet and greet and we got in line. Once in line, we noticed it was Belle from breakfast (now in her blue dress). When it was Madison's turn, Belle remembered her!!!! She asked how her breakfast was and it she was having a fun day. The Beast loved her headband she was wearing too. Belle then gave Madison the biggest hug and I just melted.

I don't have to pic on my computer, but I have a picture of my scrapbook!!!

The picture in the upper right is my favorite.

These are the Captain Hook pics I was talking about yesterday.

I don't know if you can see it, but on the left hand side, he got right in her face and would only hold her autograph book by the very edge. He passed it to Mr. Smee and had him sign it first. Then, when he was done signing, he held it way up high and made her jump for it (right page).
Great interactions!! The Belle is so precious and the Captain Hook one is just plain fun!!
September 2010 PTR

Old 08-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #1577
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlefours View Post
Thank you Julie for catching up!! I appreciate it!!

Glad to know the Disney doll should hold up!! I am sure the outfits will be on her list once she gets the doll.

Thank you so much for posting the great pictures!! I love the one of Mickey with blanket on his nose.

Photopass Cards:
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...nning%20Cards/

Hopefully the link worked, but if not, LMK! **Edit: It did not work for me this time but if you go to page 103, post 1544 (my response to Hope) it has the link that works.*************

thanks got it...I love her stuff!

also did you ever see my weird request of taking a picture(s) of some of the little girls hats at WDW for me...so I can sort of pick one out for DisMomAmy to pick up for me during her trip? she goes a few weeks after you
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #1578
disney<333
DIS Veteran

All of your DISIGN updates are really a wake up call for what I have to do for my trip. Thank you!
Your trip is so close. Your plans sound great and I just know you're going to have a magical trip
Old 08-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #1579
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
thanks got it...I love her stuff!

also did you ever see my weird request of taking a picture(s) of some of the little girls hats at WDW for me...so I can sort of pick one out for DisMomAmy to pick up for me during her trip? she goes a few weeks after you
Glad it worked.

I completely missed your request! Of course I will!! What are you looking for? Any hats for little girls? Which size (if they come in multiple sizes)?
September 2010 PTR

Old 08-27-2010, 06:26 PM   #1580
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney<333 View Post
All of your DISIGN updates are really a wake up call for what I have to do for my trip. Thank you!
Your trip is so close. Your plans sound great and I just know you're going to have a magical trip
Glad I could help! Thank you Barbara!!
September 2010 PTR

Old 08-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #1581
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

I'm working on updates but I just had to post this....

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY WE WILL BE AT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!
September 2010 PTR

Old 08-28-2010, 11:13 AM   #1583
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

2 Weeks! Time to
Old 08-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #1584
BabyEeyore
DIS Veteran

DH and me: DD (4): Ali: Prim:

Multiple trips as a kid (DL) & lots of day trips to WDW as an adult
Off-site: First trip with DH and DD, WDW Nov. 2008
Pop Century: Oct. 2009, March 2010
POFQ: Sept. 2010 (MNSSHP), Jan. 2011
CBR: Sept. 2011 (MNSSHP)
Art of Animation: Sept. 2012 (MNSSHP)
Old 08-28-2010, 11:58 AM   #1585
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 08-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #1586
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

#14 on the countdown

Since I am behind now on my countdown, I am going to try to get caught up on it, then post daily itinerary card updates and other projects. Whew…thanks for sticking it out with me!!

14. Mad Tea Party or as Lilian calls them the spinning cups or tea cups

This was one of the first rides I showed to Lilian on YouTube when talking about our trip. She asks almost daily to see the video of the spinning cups or tea cups (depending on how she asks). This will be another first for all of us!!

Pictures (first from AllEars, second is from Boston Globe’s website):

Photography Note: I hope to get some fun pictures of the blurred background while on the ride!!

Here is the video Lilian asks for frequently, Mad Tea Party

Who likes this ride? Anyone not like it? In addition to the ride, I hope we have luck seeing Alice and the Mad Hatter.
September 2010 PTR

Old 08-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #1587
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

My kids love the teacups! Me not as much We've seen Alice there several times so hopefully you'll find her too.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #1588
Charlefours
DIS Veteran

Lucky number 13 on my countdown :IllumiNations

Rolling right along in my countdown, here is what is up next:

13. IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth!!!!

Another first for my whole family, I am really looking forward to seeing it. If it all works out, we will view it from Rose N Crown on our last night, as a whole group. I cannot think of a more special way to end our trip than a great dinner (we really like Rose n Crown) and a wonderful show. If for some reason we are not able to watch from the deck, than I will need to figure out another, alternative location. Any suggestions? Given our dinner is not until 7:50, I cannot imagine we will be done much before (if at all) before it begins so we won’t be able to go far. Will they let us go out to the deck, if we cannot get a seat out there?

One picture for you from Plan a Magical Vacation dot com:

Need some Disney Magic to brighten your day:

IllumiNations, Part 1
IllumiNations, Part 2

Funny note about these videos, I am actually trying not to watch them because I really want to see Illuminations for the first time in person, rather than a video. Crazy, I know!

What do you all think about Illuminations? A former colleague swears by it saying it is a not-to-be-missed event every time he goes.
September 2010 PTR

Old 08-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #1589
BabyEeyore
DIS Veteran

I've never seen Illuminations, but would absolutely love to one day. As for the Mad Tea Party... not so much for me. I feel sick just spinning around a few times dancing with Ashlyn. I'm just not made for spinny rides.

DH and me: DD (4): Ali: Prim:

Multiple trips as a kid (DL) & lots of day trips to WDW as an adult
Off-site: First trip with DH and DD, WDW Nov. 2008
Pop Century: Oct. 2009, March 2010
POFQ: Sept. 2010 (MNSSHP), Jan. 2011
CBR: Sept. 2011 (MNSSHP)
Art of Animation: Sept. 2012 (MNSSHP)
Old 08-28-2010, 02:24 PM   #1590
-Hope-
DIS Veteran

We're looking forward to both of these things as well. I think the teacups are right up there with Dumbo as being quintessentially Disney. When I was a little girl and dreamed of Disney I dreamed of the teacups! And I'm also hoping for some cool panning shots on them!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: