Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What works best for FL ressie dismeet? Pick your top dates
June 5th 8 23.53%
June 6th 9 26.47%
June 12th 5 14.71%
June 13th 4 11.76%
June 19th 9 26.47%
June 20th 5 14.71%
June 24th 3 8.82%
June 25th 5 14.71%
June 26th 15 44.12%
June 27th 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #811
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney
Long time amateur photographer
I never tire of the elevator one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmskinner View Post
Did it rain a lot there? It poured here most of the afternoon.
It's rained a lot here in Lutz and looks like it is ready to do so again any minute!

A day without Mickey is.... what's the point?

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
brack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #812
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney

Staying at SSR this Thursday and Friday in a 1BR. Going with DW and friends to AK, DTD and MK.

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #813
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack View Post
Staying at SSR this Thursday and Friday in a 1BR. Going with DW and friends to AK, DTD and MK.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #814
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

hmmm Monday night primetime????
Old 08-09-2010, 08:39 PM   #815
diznut66
Mouseketeer

First time ever of being on stage for Flights of Wonder.....should have snapped a second later. This an awesome picture though...look at the guy in the red shirt his reaction is priceless then check out the lady in the wheelchair in the front row acting bored.

diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #816
brack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
hmmm Monday night primetime????
It was SO bad last night on every channel. We turned it off and listened to music!

Old 08-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #817
gracie scarlett
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by diznut66 View Post
First time ever of being on stage for Flights of Wonder.....should have snapped a second later. This an awesome picture though...look at the guy in the red shirt his reaction is priceless then check out the lady in the wheelchair in the front row acting bored.

wow! nice shot gary ...
gracie scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #818
brack

Watching it rain sideways from my office window. They say that this is just the outer bands of the Tropical Depression off the west coast of Florida. I can't wait for a real hurricane to blow through!

Old 08-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #819
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Watching it rain sideways from my office window. They say that this is just the outer bands of the Tropical Depression off the west coast of Florida. I can't wait for a real hurricane to blow through!
only if its a weekend that I am on-call for please

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #820
diznut66
Mouseketeer

Quote:
this was nothing and I hope we get a category 1 hurricane soon for even more rain that we need
diznut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #821
brack

Quote:
this was nothing and I hope we get a category 1 hurricane soon for even more rain that we need

Old 08-12-2010, 06:36 AM   #822
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Your going to cause a divorce. When I got married we drove through a tropical storm to our honeymoon destination, then drove through a hurricane home, Hurricane Opal went over us a couple months later, then several hurricanes in SC. My husband has said anymore and we are getting divorced since he had only been through one before we were married.

I do like to watch the rain and clouds.

Brack, you still going to the ToT AP Event tomorrow? Please post about it for those of us unable to go.

Anyone going to the Last Tour to Endor? I so want to go to that one also.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014
jmskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #823
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

When is that last flight? They just did the one in DL.

Looking forward to next weekend though. Going to hang some time by the pool at Boardwalk. Try for a meet at Beaches and Cream again (should we try earlier like 11am?? or later like 2pm?)

Think I may take mom over to PO to see yeehaw bob. Never been. Something else to do. Have to see what else. Oh... Wishes will be back and can watch from the Poly.

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #824
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

Sounds like you have some great things planned Sha. Should be a great weekend for you both. Any time is good for me for a meet. Hope I can make this one.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014
jmskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #825
brack

Leaving in a couple of hours for a two night stay at SSR (1 Bedroom Suite) with a couple of friends. Dinner tonight at Ragland Road and tomorrow night at Kona Cafe (one of my fav's )

I do plan to swing by TOT event tomorrow night so I'll post any photos I get.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: