Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2010, 06:01 PM   #19
disneyholic family
Wayne always catches me
i cannot wear anything between my toes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle1997 View Post
This happened to me too. I was so angry. I have my own scooter and it is a travel scooter it is smaller than most wheel chairs. I was furious to say the least. I have MS so pushing a wheel chair is not an option. They were rude too. They need to use brains to realize your own scooter then you know what you can do and not do. I am still writing a letter to WDW. I was disgusted with how they treated my personally own scooter!!!

So can wheel chairs maneuver through ropes Anyone can.

To make it worst I got stuck on Space mountain. My battery died. One Cm actually said no lie. We can not do anything to help you. You chose to walk or scooter into this park.

What I had not choice. I can not walk in the heat. They seriously need sensitivity training.
i am so completely shocked by what happened to you....but at the same time i'm not all that shocked.....i saw more than a few CMs this trip who were definitely capable of this sort of behavior......and at least one demonstrated behavior very similar to this (and i did give him a piece of my mind at the time - which is a dangerous thing to do these days....i don't have much mind left )..
i was really disappointed....in every case i remember, it was younger CMs who seemed to fall short of the sort of behavior i've come to expect at WDW...

as for segways, they're actually quite dangerous for the riders themselves as well....and with so many people around, not to mention strollers, it's not a safe environment for segways - sure some CMs use them, but on a limited basis...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: