Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2010, 08:37 PM   #151
jgive
Mouseketeer

Will be there 10/1!

First Disney Cruise! 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Magic
Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend

2014-Flower & Garden Festival, PHM 5K, WDW Marathon Weekend 10k; 2013-Villians Pin Event, D23 Expo, PHM 5k; 2011-F&G Festival; 2010-Wine & Dine Half-Marathon Relay; 2009-F&W Festival; 2008-WDW Half-marathon, F&W Festival,Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 13k; 2007-WDW Half-Marathon
jgive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:26 PM   #152
wdwmaw
planin' next trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkacar View Post
ok I keep looking and I can't find where it says that you can enter the park at 4 with you MNSSHP ticket. I know that I heard that somewhere. We are not going to have Park Hoppers so I had planned to use early that day for a swimming and resting up to stay late, BUT if we can not get in with that ticket until 7 I will just spend the money to get a park hopper. Thanks.

kelli
You will be able to enter the park at 4 on your MNSSHP tix. There are lots of rumors out there about this but I really don't see Disney holding everyone outside till 7pm. Check out this post and you can trust her !!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...90&postcount=5

24 trips and plannin' the next 1
wdwmaw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 PM   #153
kkacar
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmaw View Post
You will be able to enter the park at 4 on your MNSSHP tix. There are lots of rumors out there about this but I really don't see Disney holding everyone outside till 7pm. Check out this post and you can trust her !!!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...90&postcount=5
Ok I feel better, I just wanted to make sure that we could get in at 4 with just having a ticket to the Halloween party. Its our 1st day there and I do not want to use one of my tickets for my other days. I mean its not really a big deal accept we had not planned to do anything other than the party that day. Our thought was to use that as a our Saturday ticket for the park and use our 3 day no park hopper pass for Sun-Tues. thanks

kelli
kkacar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:14 AM   #154
BabyEeyore
DIS Veteran

We're planning on going on Sept. 23rd for our first WDW party ever! SO excited! I can't wait to hear from others who are going to the first parties whether or not Cinderella's carriage is really not going to be there. DD is going to be Cinderella so that would have been perfect. If not, oh well, but hopefully they won't really take it away! I had mentioned to DH about me going as Ariel and he could be Prince Eric, but who knows. I know that doesn't really match DD, but it's in the princess/prince theme.

DH and me: DD (4): Ali: Prim:

Multiple trips as a kid (DL) & lots of day trips to WDW as an adult
Off-site: First trip with DH and DD, WDW Nov. 2008
Pop Century: Oct. 2009, March 2010
POFQ: Sept. 2010 (MNSSHP), Jan. 2011
CBR: Sept. 2011 (MNSSHP)
Art of Animation: Sept. 2012 (MNSSHP)
BabyEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #155
BabyEeyore
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennasis View Post
Just bought our tix for OCtober 14th! now begins the fun of coming up with a costume for our group of 5. My dad is INSISTING on dressing up as Walt Disney (he looks a bit like him), but what do the other 5 of us do??
That would be so cool if he dressed as Walt Disney! I always thought my dad looked a little like him, too. If he was coming with us (wish he was!) I would suggest he dress as Walt, too.

Anyway, the other 5 of you could always dress as the Fab 5... even if you just have on hats (Mickey ears, Goofy ears, etc.).

DH and me: DD (4): Ali: Prim:

Multiple trips as a kid (DL) & lots of day trips to WDW as an adult
Off-site: First trip with DH and DD, WDW Nov. 2008
Pop Century: Oct. 2009, March 2010
POFQ: Sept. 2010 (MNSSHP), Jan. 2011
CBR: Sept. 2011 (MNSSHP)
Art of Animation: Sept. 2012 (MNSSHP)
BabyEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #156
fey_spirit
DIS Veteran

If color is the only issue could you get something white then dye it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwant2BAprincess View Post
This is our 4th party in 5 years so it is costume time again. I usually cordinate the kids together and then DH and myself-Here is my question...
DH is going as Hercules-I keep looking at the purple Meg style dress but I am afraid it may be a little snug since it only comes in "standard". I can find other greek style costumes no problem but just no one that looks like the Disney movie-Which do you go with???
fey_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #157
PatRin
Earning My Ears

My best friend and I are going to WDW for the first time from Sept 9-15th! So, we had to get tix for the 14th! We are making capes/robes and since we are going to the WWOHP we will get wands, badges and patches there to complete to costume! Not very original but we are having a blast making them and planning for the trip!
PatRin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #158
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkacar View Post
ok I keep looking and I can't find where it says that you can enter the park at 4 with you MNSSHP ticket. I know that I heard that somewhere. We are not going to have Park Hoppers so I had planned to use early that day for a swimming and resting up to stay late, BUT if we can not get in with that ticket until 7 I will just spend the money to get a park hopper. Thanks.

kelli
When I was booking it details came up that you could enter parks at 4. They give you a wristband. Also if you read this Lookie it says if you're already int he aprk you can still get your wristband at 4
petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:53 PM   #159
fey_spirit
DIS Veteran

What are the genders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxergal View Post
I'm taking my grandkids to WDW for the first time this year and my 9 year old granddaughter wants to meet the fairies. We're going to the MNSSHP on Oct 28th. Would this be a good time for her to do that?

We're also trying to think of a costume theme for our group of 6 or 7 people. I want Wizard of Oz, but we're open to other ideas.

Sharon
Boston, MA
Old 07-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #160
NewfieMom
Mouseketeer

This might have already been answered in this thread, but I didn't see it in the first post, so here goes...

If you order you MNSSHP tickets now, when will you get them?

Thanks!

- I've been boo'ed!!
NewfieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #161
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK

You have options for how to receive them. You can A) pay to have them mailed to you, B) pick them up at Will Call, or C) print them out at home. I chose to pick them up at Will Call because I'm buying them in three separate transactions (budget reasons) and want the ticket, not a print-out.

Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR/PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DBF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #162
fey_spirit
DIS Veteran

It took about two weeks for ours to get here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewfieMom View Post
This might have already been answered in this thread, but I didn't see it in the first post, so here goes...

If you order you MNSSHP tickets now, when will you get them?

Thanks!
Old 07-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #163
NewfieMom
Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for your speedy responses! Can anyone post/describe what the tickets look like this year? Or what you get in the package?

- I've been boo'ed!!
NewfieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #164
mickeyboat
Nothing like the cream and chocolate combination
Thank you for omitting the footwear today
Moons are a sign of intelligence and beauty

We got our tickets this week and they are like credit cards. Each card has a picture of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto or Donald on it.

So couldnít we all come to the conclusion that itís not the PLACE that counts, itís the people who contribute to it? - Delswife
mickeyboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:44 PM   #165
Turtle31
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
I've posted the preliminary character list for 2010. Some additions and deletions from 2009, making the first post outdated.

Thank You so much for continuing to update us with the info. I have updated the first post to reflect the newest info.
So the rumor about the carriage is true ? Wow will alot of people be disappointed.
Oct-2013 BCV. Dec2013- Disneyland ChristmasJune-2012 BCV Oct-2010 BCV June 2010- Crowne Plaza Disneyland Dec 2009-Disneyland Christmas @ Embassy Suites June 2009 - First Stay at BCVAugust 2008- Port Orleans Resort May 2008 Marriott Suites- Disneyland June 2004- 30th B-day Celebration- Disney World Offsite

Follow my 11 Day Trip Report Here
Need help packing... Check out THE LIST!!
Turtle31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: