Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #7
MommaMouse411
Always dreaming of Disney

okay so I went to the dollar store and I bought BIG PENCILS for the teens, I bought nightlights for the kids, and I bought crayons, and I bought sand molds, I bought diving balls? for the toddlers, and all Disney Themed!!!!

I found some plain mugs, I might buy those in bulk from online and decorate them, one for each adult, teen. and maybe tumblers for the kids and sippy cups for the toddlers.

all for $1 a piece.

and I'm going to download coloring pages for the kids online and the crayons will go to the young kids. And I will go back to Dollar Store and see if they still have glow necklaces when I get closer to the cruise. I don't want them to not work when we get there. and they will go to the kids as well.

but I think that's pretty much it...I am copying the idea from the DISer that did the aluminum water bottles with the mugs...I think thats something that I will definately use again if it was given to me.

I was hoping to find more cool things with Disney themed but I think its about going back every 2wks to dollar store.

Oh they did have more stuff:

they had fairy skirt, and princess skirt
they had puzzles
they had stamp kits

and I'm kicking myself in the bum, because awhile back they had a bunch of Disney stuff at the $1 section of Target and I only bought like one of each for myself and my son and Now that I want them they don't have them anymore!! they had these 4 pack of pens with lanyards on them!! for $1!!!!! ugh!!

Last edited by MommaMouse411; 07-21-2010 at 01:52 PM.
MommaMouse411 is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: