Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #11
mombg20062009
Earning My Ears

I did a lot of research after reading the thread. The "rash" looks like bed bugs, but bed bug bites can look really different on different people. Then we looked at heat rash and the bites look like that on his back. Now, on his leg he has 6 bites 3 in one line and then another 3 in one line. (He doesn't sleep with covers). When reading on some pest control sites they said that can be a sign that they are bed bugs and not something else. So, again, nothing has been conclusive. We don't know either way. I just wish I would have followed some of the percautions all of you have been forthcoming with. We are traveling again in the next week, and I'll for certain take your advice. As for now, I'm having a pest control coming out to do an ispection since it's free and then after talking with them- see what the next step might be if anything. I'm so sorry you are dealing with this but appreciate the fact you are letting others Know the reality of the bed bug situation. I'm not going to panic yet, but I'm going to do what I can now in hopes that if it is bedbugs they don't get out of control
mombg20062009 is offline   Reply With Quote