Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Wow, there is so much to read about...can't wait to dive into it all.
A few more questions:
1) When does DCL start celebrating Christmas/The Holidays? Are there dates that it begins and ends, and do they do anything special for the Holidays on the ship besides just decoration?
2) Does anything special happen if you go on the cruise that sets sail on New Years?
3) Where did you go on your cruise (as in destination, such as Europe, Bahamas, etc).
4) I just read that a new Disney ship, the Dream, is set to sail next year. Is this supposed to be above and beyond the current ships? Wondering, because we were thinking of planning a December, 2010 trip.
5) Between The Wonder and The Magic, does one have an advantage over the other?
Thanks again, everyone.
1: Decorations are awesome during December...and I've cruises early December (first weekend)...they decorate early.
2: I would imagine that New Years Eve on a Disney ship would be quite fun, just think, fireworks at sea on New Years Eve!
3: I've done several Bahamas, with the kids, and an 11 day Europ with just my husband.
4: The Dream will be super cool, no doubt. But don't delay if you are thinking of December this year...you'll want to book another one...make the second one on the Dream
5: No. They are nearly identical, with only minor differences.