Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #31
Tri-Delta4Life
Mouseketeer

Magical Express was great! We only had to wait about 5 minutes before our bus come to pick us up from the airport. The POFQ ME bus did share with POR for sure, but I can't remember if we shared with another resort also. I think we were the first group dropped off. On the way back we also picked up guests from POR and OKW. It took ~5-10 minutes for each stop, depending on how many guests were waiting.

Most of the time we shared buses with POR, but I think there were a few times when we didn't. Usually the busses would pick up at POFQ first then make 4 stops at POR and then the drop off order was the same. They did switch it up a couple of times and we got dropped off after stopping at POR.

2/11 - CSR
3/10 - POFQ
2/09 - Grand Floridian
6/08 - POR Honeymoon

Girls Only Spring Break Trip POFQ w/DxDP Trip Report

Old 06-21-2010, 09:56 AM   #32
Tri-Delta4Life
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher1717 View Post
Good tip about the wristlet. I'm going to have to study yours a bit closer. Sorry you had a nightmare traveling weekend.

YOur trip seems like it was fabulous! Im glad you had fun. I would like to go to WDW with my mother, but I'm afraid we would end up killing each other if we went for a week. I love her I just don't know if I can share a room with her.
The 3 of us sharing a room was definately interesting at times, but we made it through! We had a blast!

2/11 - CSR
3/10 - POFQ
2/09 - Grand Floridian
6/08 - POR Honeymoon

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2010, 08:15 PM   #33
Hallowishes
DIS Veteran

hi! i just jumped over to your TR from the disney dooney thread! this is a terrific report and it looks like you had a spectacular time!
love your disney dooney - you got terrific placement! i have the cindy tote in that print. i loved the bag you got but as you stated, it is a bit too big for my every day purposes.
yes, staying at POFQ is wonderful isnt it? my mom and i stayed there in january for my birthday weekend festivities and had a BLAST! We are headed back this coming january to do it all over again! i agree, i love the deluxes but id rather save the money and use it for little indulgences like ANOTHER disney dooney
Old 07-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #34
Tri-Delta4Life
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowishes View Post
hi! i just jumped over to your TR from the disney dooney thread! this is a terrific report and it looks like you had a spectacular time!
love your disney dooney - you got terrific placement! i have the cindy tote in that print. i loved the bag you got but as you stated, it is a bit too big for my every day purposes.
yes, staying at POFQ is wonderful isnt it? my mom and i stayed there in january for my birthday weekend festivities and had a BLAST! We are headed back this coming january to do it all over again! i agree, i love the deluxes but id rather save the money and use it for little indulgences like ANOTHER disney dooney
Thanks! We did have an awesome time... I definitely think I'll be back to POFQ! I seriously checked out like 20 bags before I found one that had the placement I wanted.

2/11 - CSR
3/10 - POFQ
2/09 - Grand Floridian
6/08 - POR Honeymoon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: