Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
alyssa810
It's much more fun on the boat
Must have creme brulee

8 Parks in 9 months aka my 1st attempt at a trip report (with part one deleted) III

Hi all!
Welcome to the final chapter of our 8 parks in 9 months trip report! To recap, our cast is me, Alyssa, my DH Mike, and our DS, Joel. We're longtime WDW AP holders (since 2002), and DVC members since 2004. We've been waiting for DVC to open up at DL, and we're very excited to be visiting the GCV! We also haven't been to DL since 2006, so we've been ready for a trip back.
Our first 4 parks were WDW back in January, which was a trip of mishap after mishap. Our next 2 parks was our trip to DLP in June, which was cut short because Joel was sick We're really hoping for an uneventful trip come September- uneventful in that no one gets sick, spazzes out, loses jewelry or runs away!
Here's part II of the report!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2439987
Anyway, we're just over 3 months away! The flights are booked, as is a car rental (which I'm sure Mike will change a gazillion times before we leave), we have passes for Universal (thanks coke rewards!), and we just have the summer to get through!
We're going shortly after Joel's birthday too, so we'll probably do some celebrating there. Today we're celebrating Mike's birthday! We're starting to think about dining plans, and what we might want to do. We've never done a character meal at DL, so we might try for one or 2. I also just read the height restrictions and Joel is tall enough for Matterhorn, so we'll be able to ride as a family! Woo hoo!
Anyway, thanks for checking out the TR, for more details, be sure to check out our DLP report too!
Stay tuned!
annual trips since 1997! some highlights: 1st trip Feb 1985**1st onsite WL 11/2002: ENGAGED @ MK**Honeymoon @ DLP- NB 4/2004**DVC members and our OKW love affair begins 12/2004**29th b-day@DLH 8/2005**Joel's 1st trip 12/2007 CBR**back to DLP-SL 6/2010**GCV 9/2011 Happy 4th B-day Joel!***ASMu & BCV 9/2012***OKW1/2013***GCH & GCV 2/2014***OKW 2/2015 40+ trips and counting!!

8 Parks in 9 Months (part II)TR here! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2439987
8 Parks in 9 Months (part III)TR here! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post37117909

Last edited by alyssa810; 08-25-2010 at 03:26 PM.
alyssa810 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: