Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2010, 06:31 PM   #46
cinderella-princess
Disney Bride

Day 2 Continued

So we left off at Peter Pan...

After our 2 minute ride on Peter Pan (it always surprises me how long the wait for that ride is compared to how short the ride is!) we hit up some more dark rides. We did Alice, Snow White and Pinocchio. I believe we then went over to NOS and rode Haunted Mansion (Jason can't get enough of that ride!) and then shopped a little bit through the NOS area. On our way to NOS from Fantasyland we saw the turkey that had been pardoned for Thanksgiving. He was not happy to see us; he ruffled his feathers and made these loud screeching noises. Despite what the handler said ...I'm pretty sure he was pissed off, not showing off!

We decided to ride the train back to Main Street and have some lunch and a rest in the room.

Critter Country from the train

After a refreshing nap (even I slept!) and some snacks we headed over to DCA. We got fast passes for Soaring and then thought a ride on the GRR would wake us up! We were right...Linda got soaked and Jason and I just got wet.

Before...

After!

After getting soaked we needed a drink to forget about our wet socks. Where better to go then the Cove Bar?!

They were testing submerging the middle area for WOC

Speed boating on the lagoon!

I think they had a diver down there and the red ball marked his location. It kept moving like it was attached to someone swimming.

When we left the cove bar the Army Men were performing. For some reason Linda hates these guys! I think they creep her out.

We headed back to Soaring and got in the Fastpass return line.

Linda is related to Chuck Yeager some how. I think it's her grandfathers, brothers son or something like that.

After Soaring (which is always great but I think we must be the most obnoxious people in there. We're always commenting "I've been there!" or "there's the beach we go to in SF!" haha) we saw the Wine and Food festival had a booth Jason just couldn't pass up...the beer garden! haha

It was really fun. They give you a passport and then you go to the different stations and get it stamped with the beers you tried.

Up next...will we stay in DCA? Will we go back to Disneyland? Did we have too much beer and just go back to the hotel!? Stay tuned!

DH 31 Me 28 DS 1

Our Honeymoon TR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2150471
Jason's Birthday TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post32593293
TR - The Year Without Disney is Officially Over!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2748604
cinderella-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #47
TokyoDina
DIS Veteran

Next year we have to go for the Food and Wine Festival. I will make it so! That would be soo cool! Just to go for that!
TokyoDina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: