Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #12
Flyin2MCO
There IS a man on the wing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomcoach View Post
We want to rent a car when we arrive at MCO in 2 weeks. We will arrive at 11 pm. and don't want to ride a shuttle bus. Which Rental Car companies have cars right on-site? We especially are looking at Thrifty or Dollar and wonder if they are actually on-site or if they'll shuttle us somewhere. We do not want to shuttle. Did I say that already? ha ha

I saw the 9 car companies listed at the beginning of this thread, but wasn't sure if those companies have cars right on-site???
Please straighten me out.
Thanks so much,
Pomcoach from Iowa
Most if not all of the major companies have on-site locations at the new car rental center, so you should be good to go. I will say be careful and pay attention especially when returning the car, as you have two options (for terminal A and B) and you want to end up on the correct side. Also, not sure if it was just me, but once inside the garage yesterday on the return trip the corners are sharp and the signage is not great. I ended up in the Dollar return lane for my Hertz rental, so I had to spend a few extra minutes getting to the right return location.

WDW - Jan13 (BCV), Jun11 (off), Sep10 (BCV), Aug08 (YC), Nov06 (off), Jan05 (off)

DL - Aug11 (VGC)
Flyin2MCO is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: