Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #76
cdotla
Trish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD1979 View Post
WOW! What a fabulous party!

Can't wait to hear more from your trip!

Jeana
Thanks for joining in!

Hmmm....see from your siggy that you have a Disney "Do-Over" trip coming up. I had one of those myself after I left my camera in our rental car at the airport on my kids' first trip. And sadly, I feel I need another do-over following this most recent trip!
Old 05-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #77
MadiMouse
Member of the 2011 WDW Moms Panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdotla View Post
I just saw Sex & the City 2!!!!

If you haven't already seen this movie, grab your girlfriends and go!!! (Don't worry - no spoilers in this post!)

What fun! I don't think I will ever see as many stilettos in a movie theatre audience in my life! And the limos! Total craziness!!! And the movie wasn't half bad either!

Oh what fun!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie and stilettos. Lol. Did you pull out a pair of Manolos as well??

I guess I will go see it by myself next week while DH keeps the babies. But my attire will consist of capris, blouse and FLATS!

2011 - 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #78
cdotla
Trish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadiMouse View Post
Oh what fun!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie and stilettos. Lol. Did you pull out a pair of Manolos as well??
Stilettos...I've got quite a collection! But Manolos....sadly, I don't think I will ever own a pair. I have to lust them from afar. (Although if truth be told, I much prefer Jimmy Choos.)
Old 05-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #79
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

Quote:

If you haven't already seen this movie, grab your girlfriends and go!!! (Don't worry - no spoilers in this post!)

What fun! I don't think I will ever see as many stilettos in a movie theatre audience in my life! And the limos! Total craziness!!! And the movie wasn't half bad either!

I thought it came out tomorrow. I guess I am a day behind. I can't wait to see it! Glad you liked it!
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
Old 05-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #80
SoonerGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I'm planning on seeing this with my girlfriends as part of my birthday jubilee, just as soon as we can all make our schedules work! There is a theater here that has an adults only balcony where you can order food AND cocktails, we really want to see it while it's showing in the balcony, but we have to hurry they don't keep movies on that screen for very long!
Old 05-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #81
klacey1
DIS Veteran

I loved reading about Katie's party-- I'm still in awe looking at those pictures (They also make me crave sugar wafers-- love those things!)!!
That birthday card idea was so cute! Love the card + envelope!
I can't wait to see Sex and the City 2-- my girlfriends are so incredibly busy, I might just have to drag DBF to see it with me!
Old 05-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #82
crostorfer
Gryffindor Gal

We are taking our first trip to Disney in September, and my husband is less than enthused, LOL. I am very excited to read the rest of your trip report to see how it went!

P.S. My daughter turns 7 next week! Fun age, huh?

Old 05-28-2010, 08:03 AM   #83
mom2mek
Obsessed with Disney

Great start! Your intro speaks to many people I'm sure, so I'm glad you have decided to do a trip report about it (even the ugly parts)!

Still loving that party!! You are such a great Mom! How fun!

I want to see the movie, but I guess what is missing to me is "the City" - I always thought that a big part of that show was NYC. Without it, I don't know..... I'm sure it was fun though!

Looking forward to hearing more!!

Sara
Old 05-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #84
alliebelle3
Mouseketeer

I just saw SATC2 last night and LOVED it!!! It was so much fun, and hilarious!

That birthday party looks like so much fun. Great job putting everything together. Can't wait to read more about the trip!
Old 05-28-2010, 12:39 PM   #85
LovingDisny
I'm not going to lie. I like to lurk.

I'm subbing. Great start and what a wonderful birthday party! Can't wait to read more
2004- CBR with hubby & oldest son
2010- POR with hubby & both boys
2013- POR with hubby & both boys AGAIN!
2015- Me, hubby & both boys - we are thinking Coronado Springs -
Old 05-28-2010, 08:44 PM   #86
DREAMS161
Mouseketeer

nope not even close to being unpacked....I've been dragging my feet. slowly unpacking souvenirs for the kids though always fun!
Old 05-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #87
wendy3
Mouseketeer

I'm in!
Old 05-29-2010, 05:06 AM   #88
ExpatDisneyLover
DIS Veteran

Location: Currently working for the Mouse in Beijing, China with Disney English.

What a lovely party!!! Can't wait for more!
Jill * 1984 DL * 1986 WDW * 1994 Euro Disney * 1996 WDW * 2009 WDW POR * March 2010 DLRP Santa Fe * June 2010 DLRP Magic Circus * November 2010 DLRP Magic Circus * February 2011 DLRP Dream Castle * May 2011 WDW Sheraton Vistana / Hilton Bonnet Creek * September 2011 WDW Night of Joy Hilton DTD * March 2012 WDW Pop * April 2012 WDW AKL * May 2012 WDW SSR *
New Trip Report HKDL http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3323118
Trip Reports WDW and DLRP http://www.disboards.com/showthread....ching+t+shirts
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2419270http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2476348
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....rd+trip+reporthttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....le+trip+report
Old 05-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #89
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

I am going to see SATC tonight I am so happy you had such a great time!

Of course, I loved Katie's party I have to ask, where did you get that WDW card and envelope? It is just beautiful!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #90
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

OMG!!! The Parisien Party looked FABULOUS!!!! Really, that has to be the prettiest little girl party EVER!!! We had timmy's Bday party last night....let's see how an 11 year old boy party compares- the boys ran around the neighborhood for half an hour so they could be nice and sweaty before we loaded them into our cars to go to the Sports center for laser tag. On the way there, the boys in my DH's car had a farting contest. At the venue, the boys played 2 games of laser tag, where they shot laser guns at each other for half an hour. Followed by devouring 4 pizzas and an ice cream cake. During which they took turns throwing water on Tyler, the birthday boy's big brother. Who eventually punched one of them in the arm. Then it was time for tokens and video games so they could earn enough tickets so they could all get whoopie cushions and dart guns of death to REALLY jazz up the farting contest on the loooooooong ride home.

Yep- girls and boys are SO much alike!!

So, not only were we at WDW at the same time, but we were both at BCV at the same time??? Now that is just WRONG!! Your daughter actually looks familiar- I say that because I remember seeing a little girl who looked EXACTLY like my friend Lonnie when she was a little girl. Could that be right?

Looking foward to more- and so, so sad you couldn't get DH to become a Disnut!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: