Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Cooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
starblink31
Earning My Ears

Stuffed Croissant Recipe?

I just went to the Grand Floridian Cafe for breakfast the other day.....and was so upset when I saw they had took my beloved Stuffed Croissant off the menu. I've looked all over the boards and the recipe index--but didn't see a recipe there. Does anyone know how I might get it? Thanks!

Last edited by starblink31; 05-28-2010 at 07:43 AM.
starblink31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
bluejasmine
DIS Veteran

COuldnt find one labled Grand Floridian but I found these:

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Stu...ch-Toast-98454

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Bak...oissant-270939

Hope this helps.. I never got to try the one your talking about but sounds like I would have LOVED it..
ASMo 2003/2005, ASMu 2009,Pop 2006/2013, SSR 2008, Poly CL 2010/2011/2013, GF CL 2012, AKL 2011, CR 2011, BC CL 2012, POR 2005/2012, CBR 2011, DCL Fantasy 2012, Hilton DTD 2011(2x) Best Western DTD 2010/2012
bluejasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
starblink31
Earning My Ears

Thanks! These recipes are different but sound awesome--I am a sucker for anything sweet for breakfast, and think I will give these a try! The Grand Floridian one, from what I can remember from the menu description, has mascarpone cheese and mini chocolate chips inside, then raspberry sauce on top. I might try to make it on my own, but just hoped for the 'official' Disney recipe.....is there someone I can ask for it when I go back in July?
starblink31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:05 AM   #4
greeneeyes
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starblink31 View Post
Thanks! These recipes are different but sound awesome--I am a sucker for anything sweet for breakfast, and think I will give these a try! The Grand Floridian one, from what I can remember from the menu description, has mascarpone cheese and mini chocolate chips inside, then raspberry sauce on top. I might try to make it on my own, but just hoped for the 'official' Disney recipe.....is there someone I can ask for it when I go back in July?

Try writing to customer service (there is a link in the recipe index if you need it). Give the dish you want, when and where you were staying and if you have a reservation number include that as well. Just remember that some recipes are a secret & will not be shared and that some things are commercially produced and not for sale to the general public. Good luck! The filling sounds a bit like a cannoli filling
greeneeyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: