Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2010, 03:14 PM   #721
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

Hey Staci!! I loved your update!! All I did in the Animation Studio was the drawing class!! Looks like I'm going to have to spend way more time in there next time!! I love it!!

And those 2 carousel horses with the princesses you took a picture of? I HAVE THEM!! I actually have all 5 of them...lol. But your 2 favorites were my 2 favorites and so they were my first ones!! I think they are SO cute!! I just love it. And I love how Ariel is on a seahorse!!

I LOVED how this post was all B&tB LOADED!!! Fantastic. Between the souvie pics and the show, it was just great!!

Oh and I wanted to tell you...today I went to Starbucks and got a frapp and the total came to $4.13...which is my birthday. I was SO EXCITED and everyone thought I was weird. But I knew you would appreciate it!!
Old 05-13-2010, 11:15 AM   #722
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I've heard if you like AKL you'll love WL and vice versa. Well, I love WL! I'm having WL withdrawls. 2 of my clients are booked there and a third is considering it and I've just been looking at the pictures, wondering if I cram all 6 of us in there!
I've heard that too! HAHA--you should just hop in one of their suitcases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGPrincess View Post
Hi Staci!! I am finally getting caught up on your updates. April has been a busy month! Love all your stories and the pictures are great -- now I miss the AKL soo much! That breakfast at Boma looked delicious...esp. those chocolate chip pastries. I miss Four for a Dollar too - they were such a fun start to the show!
Hey Emma! April has been insane. I still haven't caught up on your TR. I'm so behind on everyone's! But hopefully things will slow down soon. Thanks so much! I miss it too--I can't wait til we're able to go back someday. If you haven't tried Boma breakfast, you really should. Especially since your family loves pastries so much! Do you know why they canceled their pre-show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
YAY an update!!! Although I'm not really one to talk, I have slacked a lot lately too. I think it's because we are both getting to the end and trying to put it off!

Your breakfast plate looks so delicious, that had I not just eaten breakfast, I'd have to go attempt to make ALL of those things!! We might have to give Boma a try for breakfast next time. But we probably wouldn't try much of the African offerings either. We are way too picky!

I love that you chose to spend your last day in DHS! We love that park too, and I feel like it doesn't get much "respect" among the other parks. Too bad TSM was a bust. I hate that feeling on the last day when you look at a FP return time and realize that you will be leaving WDW by then.

You got some great pictures in the animation building. We spent a lot of time in there, but didn't get many pictures. Did y'all do the animation class? We couldn't get enough of it! We were both disappointed that we had been missing out on something so fun all these times we have gone! If you didn't do it this time, you definitely need to do it on your next trip!!
I have to go catch up on your TR! I know--I really, really don't want this to be over. But I do want to do some wrap-up updates about our likes, dislikes, etc after all of my real updates are finished. So that'll drag it out some more.

That breakfast was AMAZING! You should definitely try it out next time. We liked it so, so much more than the dinner. I have a feeling it'll be a tradition to do a big breakfast on the last morning from now on.

DHS is our favorite park. I'm pretty sure we could spend 2-3 days there. A lot of people completely overlook it and AK--and we love both of those! I know. But I'm glad we didn't have our hopes up about TSM. We actually wouldn't have had time for it anyway--even if the return time was good. So it worked out for the best! And we'd ridden it twice already, so that's good!

I didn't get as many as I should have in there either. I think all the hands-on stuff makes you forget your camera. YES! We did the animation class and LOVED it! I'll post about it in the next update. We're going to do it every time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
Hi Staci! We just got back so i have spent all morning trying to catch up on all my Dis reading as I finish unpacking and do all the laundry. I may have to do what you did and start up a TR just to get me through my Disney withdrawal. Not sure yet though.

I totally thought of you this past week as we had dinner at Boma and walked around the resort. And we came across the PP photographer set up in the lobby. So of course we had a little mini session. heehee.

I know you weren't a fan of the food, but we loved it and I think it's now on our list of ADRS for our next trip, whenever that may be.

Love the minnie pics!
Hey Ann! How was your trip? I hope it was fantastic! Let me know if you start a TR--I'd love to read it! I'm SOOOO behind on all of my DIS reading. It's almost to the point where I don't know how I'll ever catch up. Hopefully work will slow down soon and I'll be able to.

Aw, yay! Isn't it so funny how DIS friends and their stories come up at WDW? I was thinking about different people so many times. I'm SO glad you liked Boma! So many people do--it just wasn't for us.

Thanks! Those "magic shots" were some of our favorite things. We asked every PP photographer we saw if they had any magic shots.

Upcoming: Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #723
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBelle614 View Post
Ok, I haven't been logged-in in way too long, but I'm caught up!

LOVE the Minnie magic picture; I hadn't seen that one before!

And, I've been in love with the Belle & Beast Lenox statues since they were released, but they are way pricey. I'm hoping they're still around when I can treat myself after law school; you know, four years from now.

I have something new in my siggy, too! *Spins around like a little girl in a new dress until you notice it.*
HEATHER! Hey!! How are ya? Thanks so much for reading! Thanks--we really liked that one too. It was like the Mickey on the bench that we were supposed to have on our first DHS day.

They are just GORGEOUS. I could have looked at them for a really, really long time. YEP--that'll be your post-law treat! My cousin has a friend that's starting at $160,000 next year.

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! That's so exciting! I'll go subscribe right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
Your photopass pics ALWAYS crack me up!! Great job, you really looked annoyed at Minnie!

Your breakfast looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I love that you had such a great meal on your last day...on that...

I can not believe it is your last day at WDW Where does the time go? I LOVE LOVE your TR! You and your DH seem so friendly and sincere. I am so happy that you had such a magical first trip together as hubby and wife!

PS: Check out my TR (and facebook)...American Girl party pics!!!
Haha! Thanks! I was trying. It was funny, because I didn't know where she was going to show up.

Breakfast was incredible. We absolutely loved it. I think it might have to be a tradition from now on. I know--I can't believe it's the last day of our trip. I don't want to end this TR. I'm going to write up our favorites and things after this day is over, though.

Aw, thank you so much! You're so sweet. It was an absolutely incredible first trip together! Your family seems so friendly too. I have a feeling we'd get along really well if we became real life friends!

Woo-Hoo!! I'll go check out the party pics! I can't wait to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew's mom View Post
I'm coming in late but I LOVE this trip report! You and Michael just seem so sweet together and your photos are gorgeous. I love how you make the photos look antique-y!
Thanks so much for reading! And thank you for your sweet words! Making them antique-y is one of my favorite things. Do you have photoshop? Because if you do, they are free actions that you can download! PM me if you want the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
Great update and pics! I'm so sad that your trip is ending. You need to start a blog or something so we can keep up with what's happening until the next time you go back!
Thanks so much! I'm so sad that it's ending too. Actually, Michael and I were talking about starting a blog for our family and friends to keep up with what's going on with us. If we get it up, I'll let you know what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaluvsgoofy View Post
WOW! That breakfast looks soooo good!! And I love your pics with Minnie! My favorite pic is your "best costume award" from Beauty and the Beast! You have to wonder what that lady thought when they showed her the outfit she would have to wear ("Are you serious?!").
Can't wait to read more!
It was SOOO yummy! Aw, thanks--we loved those pics too! Hahahaha. I know! I have no clue how she even moves in that thing. I'll have more today or tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpixie0920 View Post
That breakfast looked amazing!! That is so nice that you had a later flight so you could enjoy a little of you last day there. We always seem to have to book early flights our last day. I am truly so sad that your TR is coming to an end. Thank you for all you have shared with us.
It was so, so yummy! Yeah, we wanted to be able to be in the parks as long as possible and still have a direct flight. It worked out perfectly. Aw, thanks. I'm really sad that it's coming to an end too. I've loved sharing with everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
Hey Staci!! I loved your update!! All I did in the Animation Studio was the drawing class!! Looks like I'm going to have to spend way more time in there next time!! I love it!!

And those 2 carousel horses with the princesses you took a picture of? I HAVE THEM!! I actually have all 5 of them...lol. But your 2 favorites were my 2 favorites and so they were my first ones!! I think they are SO cute!! I just love it. And I love how Ariel is on a seahorse!!

I LOVED how this post was all B&tB LOADED!!! Fantastic. Between the souvie pics and the show, it was just great!!

Oh and I wanted to tell you...today I went to Starbucks and got a frapp and the total came to $4.13...which is my birthday. I was SO EXCITED and everyone thought I was weird. But I knew you would appreciate it!!
Hey Kimmy! Thanks so much! YES--you would love all of the stuff in the Animation Studio! I have a feeling you, Landon, Steph, and Dustin will love it--especially the voice-over thing.

Do you really?!?! That is so neat! Where did you buy them? They're so pretty. Haha--thanks! I love B&tB and I couldn't help but take lots of pics!

Awesome! Yep--I do appreciate that! I get excited every time the clock says any of my favorite numbers or it's something like 1:11. Oh--and I'm gonna try to write back before this weekend. Try being the key word...

Upcoming: Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

Old 05-13-2010, 03:17 PM   #724
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Day 7: DHS and Home

When I left off, we had just finished watching Beauty and the Beast again and loved it! Our bellies were still full from our amazing Boma breakfast, so we decided to keep on going and we’d eat later.

We stopped to get FPs for Tower of Terror, and then made our way over to the Rock ’n’ Roller Coaster!

My guitar-playin husband wanted to take a picture with the HUGE guitar

We were really excited to ride this since we’d forgotten to on our first (or second) time at DHS. If you remember, we’d gotten FPs for it on our first DHS day and then forgot to use them until we were at the bus stop. So today was the day we’d finally get to ride!

Michael loved the theming inside. Disney World is just amazing when it comes to theming—but I know I’ve said that a ton already.

After we saw the band,

It was time to ride!

I’d forgotten how much I loved RNRC! We both had a great ride! The music, street signs, and everything was just great.

We were still in a rock’n mood when we got off, so we did what we always do—take more PP pics!

And then we went out and took some more!

This one is for all of you who ask if our pics are always good. NOPE.

Yay! More Magic Pics!

We walked down the street a little bit and decided to take some more in front of the ToT—since it’s my favorite!

Most of these are the same shots, I’ve just done a lot of different editing things and couldn’t choose which one to post.

Oooh…creepy!

Continued

Old 05-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #725
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Day 7: DHS and Home (cont.)

Continued from previous

Scary, huh?!

On our way over to the famous hands and feet, we couldn’t help but take a few more PP pics. Really?! How many do we need?!

Apparently a lot.

One quick pic of the inside of the hat:

And we were off to be star-struck.

We each picked a favorite to take a pic with. Michael chose Goofy:

And I chose Minnie!

We had fun walking around and looking at the different stars’ hands and feet.

Next up was “take two” of Michael’s favorite—Lights, Motors, Action!

On our way to LMA, we saw the umbrella! We just had to take a few pics.

The show didn’t start until 1:20, but Michael went in to get seats at 12:55. We love this show!

While Michael went in to get our seats, I bought a frozen raspberry lemonade. YUM!

I found Michael in the bottom section on the left. He’d scored great seats! They were 6 rows up. After some car trivia, it was time to start! It was awesome to be able to see the cars closer-up. I didn’t take a ton of pics this time—just the shots that I knew I wanted since I didn’t get them last time.

Even though we already knew the “tricks”, we were no less impressed. This show is just incredible!

This little guy was chosen to “drive” the remote control car. He was so cute!

Continued

Old 05-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #726
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Continued from previous

This part is one of our favorites! I can’t imagine being that guy.

LOVE this shot!

It was another incredible LMA show! There were a few things about sitting so close that weren’t as good (we could see some of the air bags and things), but over-all, we liked it a lot better. SUCH a good show!

After this, we had to walk quickly over to the Animation Academy so we could try to make the 2:00 class.

There were two spots left—PERFECT! We waited a few minutes, and then it was time to go in and draw a character. We were both really excited about this because I’d heard it was so neat.

Before the lesson:

We decided to draw Minnie!! YAY! I was really, really excited because she’s one of my favorites.

We had so much fun with this. Neither of ours were perfect (at all!) but it was neat to be able to learn how and watch the animator at the front. We learned lots of fun little facts about drawing (like using your shoulder instead of your wrist to make circles) too. Here’s the finished product:

After our drawing class, we decided to check the line to meet the characters from UP. It was around 30 minutes, and we knew there were still other things we wanted to do, so we snapped a quick pic and headed out.

We wanted to find a few more Magic Pics, so we asked the first PP photographer we saw if he could do them. He couldn’t, but he pointed us to someone who could. We asked which ones he could do, and he said he could do Stitch on a bench! This CM was so great—he asked us where we’d like to take it, and then followed us back to the Animation Studios.

Um, I think this one means I’ve been playing around with Photoshop too much…

I love this next one. We have it framed in our hallway.

After our awesome pics with Stitch, we found another CM who could take Mickey Magic Shots. Yay! Again, they went out of their way to find a bench for us to take a picture on.

I couldn’t decide which to post again…

Remember the Michael-Minnie Fiasco? Well, it was pay-back time!

Continued

Old 05-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #727
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Continued from previous

When we finished our final PP photo-shoot (tear), we got our FPs ready and headed off towards the Tower of Terror. I was SOOO excited that we were going to be able to ride this one last time!

We were able to walk right on. And we were assigned the front left again!

Goodness—I just love that ride! I think it’s my favorite “thrill ride” at WDW.

As we made our way to the park exit, the Block Party Bash was going on.

I snapped a pic of the awesome vintage truck…

And one last picture of a Disney Park…

Bye Disney Parks! We'll miss you.

And made our way to the bus stop. It was so sad to be leaving DHS for who knows how long. But we tried to not think about it.

We waited for a bus for about five minutes, and we ended up pulling out around 3:15. We’d accomplished SO much that morning/afternoon!

On our way back to AKL, we stopped at Blizzard Beach. What?! We’d stopped on our way that morning. Oh well… We pulled into AKL before too long.

Since we hadn’t eaten anything since our Boma breakfast, we decided to go down to the Mara for lunch. I had a cheese flatbread, cheesecake, and water:

And Michael had chicken bites, fries, cheesecake, and Sprite:

It was good, but not our favorite. Part of that might have been due to the fact that we knew we were leaving soon.

We retrieved our bags from Bell Services, and tried to switch a few things around to make our checked bag a little lighter. See how sad I was to be leaving??

I couldn’t help but take a few more pictures of the gorgeous lobby before we had to leave. Gosh—we were going to miss this place!

Before long, it was time to go outside to wait for our DME bus. It was supposed to come around 4:30.

Our view from our bench while we waited:

And our faces while we waited. Pitiful.

At 4:35, our bus pulled up

And even though there were already people on the bus, we were able to sit in the front again. Probably because no one was as excited to go back to the airport as they were to come to Disney from the airport. Bye-bye, Animal Kingdom Lodge. We’ll miss you!

We stopped at POP and then left for the airport. I almost forgot to take this picture. I wasn’t ready for our vacation to be over! Bye Disney World. We'll miss you!

We arrived at the airport/stopped at the Airtran area at 5:35. There were SOO many more checkers (I don’t think that’s what they’re called…) at MCO than there were in Dallas, and check-in went super smoothly.

Oh—but our bag was WAY too heavy. So we ended up having to pay the ridiculous heavy bag fee. Oh well…we had a feeling this would happen.

We took a pic of the area after the “monorail”

And our last bit of Disney:

We were at our gate by 6:08, and our flight wasn’t supposed to leave until 7:30. So we went in search of an outlet so we could plug our computer in and sit for a while. We ended up finding one and plopped down on the floor to wait. Michael started working on naming/ordering the videos (our camera separates each clip into its own file). I got all of our receipts together and tried to figure out what our over-all cost was. I also made some more trip-journal notes.

While we were sitting there, we heard someone say, “Hello again!” We looked up and it was the family from Louisiana—from the Dallas Airport! We’d run into them in the DFW line, on DME, at the Mara, in DHS at Indy, on the playground, and now here! It really is a small world. We visited with them for a really long time. It was so good to be able to officially meet them and talk about our trips and things. It turns out that he used to be in the ministry too. We really, really enjoyed talking with them!

Continued

Old 05-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #728
stacikristine
DIS Veteran

Continued from previous

They called for us to board, but we hadn’t gone to the restroom yet, so we packed our stuff up and went to the bathroom. When we got out, we heard, “LAST CALL” and our flight number.

OH GOODNESS.

We hurried over to our gate (thankfully, it was right by the bathrooms) right as they were saying “(our last name), party of two. LAST CALL”.

AAAHHH! We almost missed our flight! Talk about your heart beating fast!

We made it to our seats with no problem, and then took this picture to remember our almost-missed flight.

Even though we’re being silly, I’m pretty sure we looked almost like that without trying.

We got on the plane at 7:15, and here’s our view of the airport.

We prepared for take-off

And were in the air before 7:30.

Bye, Orlando! We’ll miss you!

We had a pretty un-eventful flight. I took some pictures of the almost night-time clouds:

And listened to music/tried to sleep.

We’re pretty sure that this is Tyler, TX—I used to live here a few years ago!

Before long, we saw Dallas:

Hello, DFW airport.

We landed before 9:00, and headed over to baggage claim. We were still waiting for out bags when my Aunt Laura and cousin C came to get us. It was so good to see them! We went to my Uncle Kenny’s house (my mom’s brother) where our car was waiting for us, and we visited with all of them for a while.

At 10:00, we decided it was time to head out. We got back on the road and stopped at a Taco Cabana to grab something to eat. Michael ordered 3 bean and cheese burritos, and I ordered rice, chips & queso, and tortillas (their homemade tortillas are really yummy!). When we got to the gas station, I realized that they’d forgotten my tortillas. So we went back and they gave us a TON! I’d ordered two, but I think they gave us 10 to make up for it. It was all really good, and I had to stop myself before I took a picture of our food. “We’re not at Disney anymore, Staci.” (said in the “We’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto” Dorothy voice)

I tried my hardest to stay awake, but I ended up falling asleep for a little bit. We pulled into our driveway at 1:12

And were in bed by 1:30.

I fell asleep thinking about all of our wonderful memories that we’d made during our trip.

We really did have an almost-perfect trip to Walt Disney World! We couldn’t have asked for a better first trip as Mr. and Mrs. And we both knew that we wanted to come back for many trips in our future!

Up Next:

Our park favorites
Over-all trip thoughts

Old 05-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #729
jenny105
DIS Veteran

I'm so sad your TR is almost over You had such great updates! What song did you get on RnRC?? I think the best one is Sweet Emotion. I heard that on the radio this morning and of course, I immediately thought of RnRC.

Both of your Minnie pictures came out great!

Love all your PP, as usual!

Old 05-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #730
HeatherBelle614
Always wishing on a star!

I think you've convinced me to pre-order a photopass for this October! Those new magic pics are fantastic!! I love what you did with Photoshop on the one with you guys and Stitch!

So sad that it's over!! Now, you need to start planning another trip!!

Working on a fantastic dream now; new ticker to come soon!
Old 05-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #731
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

I'm so sad!!! I've absolutely loved reading your TR. I'm looking forward to reading about all of your favorite things!

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 05-13-2010, 06:19 PM   #732
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

WOOT! I have to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you!! It was so much fun to finally see you and your hubby!!! I look forward to meeting up with you again when I move to Texas!!!

Your DHS looked like so much fun!!!

I too am sad this tale is coming to an end!! I will miss your TR, even when I was just lurking!!

You'll just have to go back soon so you can write another!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 05-13-2010, 08:56 PM   #733
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

YAY! I loved your last day SO many fun rides and things to do. Of course, I am laughing my booty off at your Photopass pics!!! You two are too much

SO COOL about the dorothy slippers. I have never seen that!

That is so crazy that you saw the Louisiana family again! So cool. I really, REALLY loved your TR. I am so sad it is over When will your next trip be??
Old 05-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #734
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

I'd love to go on a vacation with you and your DH so that Weird and I could get PP pictures every time you guys do! Haha, we came home with about 20, and that was it! Good thing we didn't order it. We knew we'd end up taking more pics with our own cameras, so we didn't pre-order. But we got PP pics taken just in case there was any good ones. There was only one that we liked! But of course, the pickings are slim when there are only 20 from which to choose!

Ooo, I don't think I looked up when we were under the hat! I have to tell myself to look up more often. Weird took pics and when I saw them I'd go, "Oh, I didn't notice that!" and he said, "You don't look up often, do you." Haha. I was initially going to title my TR "Looking Up!" before we left because I wanted to remind myself to look up at details, but I actually often forgot to do that!

Yummy to that frozen raspberry lemonade! If we had known it'd be hot and whatnot, we should've gotten that instead! We had to stop and get a Sprite from the vending machine for over $2!!! Might as well have gotten a special frozen drink to enjoy!

The LMA photos are actually super fun to look at now that I've actually seen the show myself! Weird LOVED it, and it surprised me by ending up as my FAVORITE DHS show that day!

YAY for the payback Mickey shot! Haha, you should print those two and frame it with a 3rd of just the 2 of you together.

Thank God you didn't miss your flight!!!

Awww, does it really have to be over???

Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (Disneymoon TR in progress)
Saving Dole Whip Float Money - PTR for Feb 2011 // Delicious Indeed! - TR for February 2011
It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! - PTR for April 2010 // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon - TR for April 2010
A DISer's Trip of Firsts! - TR for Feb 2008 // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! - Living the Life Outside of VMK

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
Old 05-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #735
Leleluvsdis
DIS Veteran

I am sooo sad to see your trip report end, but I loved reading it!!! I def want to stay at AKL now!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: