Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #16
Tweevil
Twin Evils....

I jumped on the tram! Here I am
Page 2 isn't bad right?
Old 05-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #17
NaeNae
DIS Veteran

Geeze, as girl finally gets to sleep in late and I missed the move. At least I'm only on page 2. Now to go back as see what I missed.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #18
LisaZoe
Mouseketeer

Wow, page 2! I don't think I've been that close to the start of a new thread ever.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #19
GrammaBelle
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0202 View Post

pretty sure it's rib knit...just hoping that you were able to buy it in a pre-made trim somewhere rather than buying yardage and making my own...anyone know if that exists?
When I was going to make some knit dresses this winter I went to Joanns looking for some rib knit trim--my mom told me they used to sell it in packages like bias tape or by the yard. But not at my joanns, I had to buy a few inches of it off of some bolts
Old 05-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #20
TinkerbelleMom
Mom to 3 Princesses

I knew we'd move today, but I didn't miss it, yea!!! I spent more than an hour waiting in line to get tickets to my DD's dance recital. This is the first year they haven't done general seating, so if you want center front, you need to get there early. I got there on time, and was probably 30th in line. I overheard some mothers saying they got there at 5:30am and were 5th in line. Guess I'm a slacker mom. DH disagrees because I also overheard someone else saying she volunteered to get tix for several families, and she bought 50. He says the slacker moms are the ones who let their friend wait in line.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:22 AM   #21
2Pinks
Earning My Ears

Good morning ladies. This is my first time posting. We are in the very beginning stages of planning our fist Disney trip which won't be until December 2011 so I have lost of time to plan outfits and sew! I tried to keep up with the last thread - but it moves so fast! I will probably have a hard time keeping up here too.

Anyway I haven't done much Disney-specific sewing except for this outfit which has been very popular in my Etsy shop:

I am getting lots of ideas on here and can't wait until my sewing schedule slows down enough that I can start trying them. I am going to be making my girls a Jesse shorts set to go to the Toy Story 3 premier!

A Family Vacation with ME DH Munchkin & Punkin
Old 05-08-2010, 11:35 AM   #22
Eyore4Ever149
Having withdrawl symptoms-reading UG'10,watching Samantha Brown @WDW

I was at the DMV (again)- I missed the move- I want to be on page 1!!! Waaaaa!!!

An *almost* Non-Disney Trip Report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2428605

Find me on Facebook:

Sugar 'N Spice Sewing

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]DisBoutique Photobucket ID LabbieMom
Old 05-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #23
snubie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyore4Ever149 View Post
I was at the DMV (again)- I missed the move- I want to be on page 1!!! Waaaaa!!!
Did you get there yesterday after the sale?
April 1985 Poly,May 2004 POFQ,Sept 2007 ASMU,Jan 2008 ASMU,May 2009 CBR,Jan 2011 POP - disboutiquers meet, Jan 2013 POR
Old 05-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #24
lynnanddbyz
Mouseketeer

Can I Can I make it to the second page? I ALWAYS get left behind.

Old 05-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #25
glorib
Do the Truffle Shuffle!

I made it! Thank you, Tour Guide Teresa for making our move easy! And even while you're on vacation! What a gal!

I'm hoping to take some pictures of my newest custom today - a Cindy dress for Ella to wear at BBB. I want to go to a park and get some actual pretty pictures. Oh, and we got our first petti in the mail the other day, too, so I need pics of that too!

- Lori -
Old 05-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #26
clairemolly
DIS Veteran

I'm here. We are still in the process of moving, so I've been lurking, but I am here. I am planning customs for our Nov. trip so will hopefully have some projects to share soon.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Old 05-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

I have been so busy these past few days. I think I missed about 10 pages on the last thread. Sorry I missed so much! I did see Linette's creations! They were so cute! Love the Tink! Anyway, I made the move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pinks View Post
Good morning ladies. This is my first time posting. We are in the very beginning stages of planning our fist Disney trip which won't be until December 2011 so I have lost of time to plan outfits and sew! I tried to keep up with the last thread - but it moves so fast! I will probably have a hard time keeping up here too.

Anyway I haven't done much Disney-specific sewing except for this outfit which has been very popular in my Etsy shop:

I am getting lots of ideas on here and can't wait until my sewing schedule slows down enough that I can start trying them. I am going to be making my girls a Jesse shorts set to go to the Toy Story 3 premier!
That is so cute! Is it reversible? I'd love to see the back!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #28
Tykatmadismomma
Domestic Godess

I didnt get lost! just checking in, I am headed to my corner in my dining room to get some sewing done today
Old 05-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #29
HeatherSue

What's with the sneak attack? Moving 6 pages early and not even telling your little sister? Didn't think I could handle posting the new thread, did yah?

Old 05-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #30
HeatherSue

Teresa, I loved the tram picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaB View Post
Jumping on the train as well! Those other 250 pages had my head spinning with all the sewing goodness, I couldnt keep up. Now to find pictures and start posting again. Or maybe just sit back and resume my scroll and drool..... :D
Scroll and drool! Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snubie View Post
Here! And I met Carla yesterday!!!! And I got to meet Nicole K too!!! And her sweet little Hannah! I drove down to the Sis Boom sale yesterday with both of my girls. We had a great time, Lauren was sad when we had to leave. I was so happy to finally meet Carla and Louis. Lauren and Louis ran around playing like old friends while we ladies chatted. I had my camera but left it in the car - oops! Carla has a pic of all of us together though.
Lauren woke up this morning and the first thing she told me was that she missed Louis.

FromLauren:
po pcorn::
I know I've told you a couple of times, but that is so cool! It's so sweet that Lauren and Louie hit it off so well! Well, that all of you hit it off so well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbelleMom View Post
I knew we'd move today, but I didn't miss it, yea!!! I spent more than an hour waiting in line to get tickets to my DD's dance recital. This is the first year they haven't done general seating, so if you want center front, you need to get there early. I got there on time, and was probably 30th in line. I overheard some mothers saying they got there at 5:30am and were 5th in line. Guess I'm a slacker mom. DH disagrees because I also overheard someone else saying she volunteered to get tix for several families, and she bought 50. He says the slacker moms are the ones who let their friend wait in line.
Fifty tickets?? That's just not fair! Did you get good seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pinks View Post

Very cute! I can't wait to see the Toy Story outfit you make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorib View Post
I made it! Thank you, Tour Guide Teresa for making our move easy! And even while you're on vacation! What a gal!

I'm hoping to take some pictures of my newest custom today - a Cindy dress for Ella to wear at BBB. I want to go to a park and get some actual pretty pictures. Oh, and we got our first petti in the mail the other day, too, so I need pics of that too!
Oooh!!! I can't wait to see the Cindy dress!!!!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: