Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2010, 09:42 AM   #30
Circusgirl
Queen of the Moisture Festival
ALLORA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodie View Post
As for Julie, I agree. Her short stature, the fact that she was dressed all in black, her fast pace, and the fact that she wasn't holding up an ABD sign made her VERY difficult to follow.

Jaime also had quite a brisk, take-charge attitude regarding pace, but he always held the sign up high so, even if you couldn't keep up, you could see where you were going.

I found Michael the easiest to follow. His pace was more reasonable, he held the sign high, and he tended to just be more aware of the whereabouts of the group in general.

Joey, although he didn't necessarily lead us, was very knowledgeable and helpful. I loved how he explained the many different combinations of experiences you could get on the Indiana Jones ride by using coins on the table. He also helped me find a "hidden restroom" near the Tiki Birds when that was a necessity! (Those restroom breaks were sometimes few and far between in my opinion - but I'm sure this was made even more difficult by our sheer numbers.)

I'm not finished with this trip report yet. I want to talk about the trip the airport and our return home. Plus, I have some gushy summary type stuff I want to say. I'll try to do that yet this week.

I'm glad there's more!!! I missed the talk about Indiana Jones...would you mind saying more about that?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: