Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #4576
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv2go2disney View Post
I just realized I forgot to get license plates for my mom and dad. They are saling with us. Can I please get a Herbie the Love Bug plate with Nana on it and a Mater with Pappaw?
Sure, no problem

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Pappaw.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Nana.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #4577
us4jones
Earning My Ears

Fantastic magnets!

We are set to cruise May 23-27 aboard the Wonder. It is our first cruise ever! I just today sat down & started exploring boards. WOW! Who knew there was these amazing magnet graphics, & Fish Extenders & all these extras to really make a trip special! Thanks to you all!

I'd like to ask for a few magnet graphics please

We are The Jones Family:

Brian (Dad)
Liz (Mom)
Tyler (DS7)
Chance(DS5)

There were so many that I LOVED! I saw one that looked like a corkboard w/a calendar/organizer/agenda...it was so cute

Also one I saw had parent Mickey's lounging in beach chairs snacking or drinking watching the kids play in the sand (2 boys) with cute writing in the sand...maybe the Jones Family or Disney Wonder May 23-27 or something else...

I also love the individual Mickey's with names on them & the graphic letters... I would love to just decorate my door up with all your great ideas!

If one or some of you could do a few of these designs & feel free to try out something new...I'd be so grateful & you'd be adding to my "magic"!

Thank you SO MUCH already!

Liz
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2010, 10:04 PM   #4578
us4jones
Earning My Ears

the cuteness never ends!

okay, a continuation of my prev post:

I just saw one with sebastion floating on a bottle in sea! Adorable! That would be great too "Jones Family".

Deck chairs are cute: Brian, Liz, Tyler & Chance

Also or instead of: "Castaway Cay or Bust" or something like that with beach towels, cute .

Actually, I didn't see anything I didn't like, so whatever's easiest!

TYTYTYTYTY!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:02 PM   #4579
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by us4jones View Post
We are set to cruise May 23-27 aboard the Wonder. It is our first cruise ever! I just today sat down & started exploring boards. WOW! Who knew there was these amazing magnet graphics, & Fish Extenders & all these extras to really make a trip special! Thanks to you all!

I'd like to ask for a few magnet graphics please

We are The Jones Family:

Brian (Dad)
Liz (Mom)
Tyler (DS7)
Chance(DS5)

There were so many that I LOVED! I saw one that looked like a corkboard w/a calendar/organizer/agenda...it was so cute

Also one I saw had parent Mickey's lounging in beach chairs snacking or drinking watching the kids play in the sand (2 boys) with cute writing in the sand...maybe the Jones Family or Disney Wonder May 23-27 or something else...

I also love the individual Mickey's with names on them & the graphic letters... I would love to just decorate my door up with all your great ideas!

If one or some of you could do a few of these designs & feel free to try out something new...I'd be so grateful & you'd be adding to my "magic"!

Thank you SO MUCH already!

Liz
Here are a few things that I already had in my files with your names.

There are many other Mom/Dad DISigns in my files if you feel like looking. The link is in my signature I recommend my 4shared.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
Old 04-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #4580
lizavance
Mrs. Grumpy

A request for ******

The new shield design is wonderful! May I please have it for the Wonder for the Vance Family and for the Walsh Family?

I'm glad to hear that your computer is back. I decided to back up my laptop after hearing of your crash. Now that I have all of these wonderful magnet designs I don't want to lose them before I get them all printed!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #4581
ariel53098
Mouseketeer

WOW! I just made it through all the posts. I would like some help with some designs. First off, my husband has been gone for 21 months (he had a few breaks - we went on Disney vacations during those times!) but we haven't seen him since November. Before that it was May of last year. He is on his way back from Iraq as we speak and we'll see him in about 10 days (hopefully). Our first set of packers come next week because we are moving to Germany THE DAY AFTER our cruise! We just need some relaxing, family time for our family.

Our cruise is celebrating that Daddy is home and DH's and my wedding anniversary (12 years on May 30).

We are crusing 4 nights on the Wonder on May 9th (MOther's Day). It will be DH - Joshua, Me - Rachel, DS - Andrew (8 years old) and twin DDs - Leah and Leila (2.5 years old).
Sooooo,

1) I would love some Army/patriotic things. I would like anything someone comes up with!

2) I saw someone did some Mickey ears with an Air Force theme. Can you do them with an Army theme?

3) I like the Verandah scene with Minnie and Mickey. Can I get that with our names and 12 years?

4) I like the beach chairs that say "Cruising with Mickey" Can I get that with our names?

5) License Plates: Can I get Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh with my husband's name? I'd like my name with Ariel, Andrew's name with Stitch and Leah and Leila's name with Minnie Mouse. I saw two different Minnie Mouse plates and would like them to be the two different ones if possible. Doesn't matter who gets which one.

6) MIlliePie I like the names you do: Can you make Josh in Star Wars, Andrew in Star Wars (can be the same or different Star Wars), Rachel, Leah and Leila in Princess (can be different or the same princess collection)

7) There was a "Ready for the Wonder" letter. Can I get that for Andrew?

8) Journal - Can I get that calling it "Our celebration cruise" and have "Relax, Ice cream, pictures" be on the list? Instead of our last name on the tag, can you just put our first names?

9) Mickey and Minnie on the beach with Mickey ice creams - Can I get it with a soccer player for Andrew and twin minnies for the girls? In the sand can it say "Daddy's home - Hooray!" or something like that?

10) Bulletin/cork Board - On the calendar can you put the cruise, our Anniversary on the 30th and Move to Germany on the 14th? On our cruise we plan to visit the spa, dine at Palo, Snorkeling, Yoga on the Beach, swim, and the typical stuff.

11) There was a snapshot from the shore of the ship. On the shore was a sign that said "Danger - keep off rocks" Someone wrote "Cruising on the Wonder and the date" Can I get that with our date?

12) Postage Stamp - Would love it with our information!

13) Shadow Box with the ship in the bottle - Would like this with our information!

Thanks so much!!!
Rachel
WDW Magic Kingdom Fall 1980, WDW Epcot Fall 1986, WDW Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Spring 1991,WDW All 4 parks Dixie Landings February 2000, Tokyo Disneyland about 10 times from April 2003 to March 2006, DLR, Disneyland Hotel, September 2007,Disney Cruise Line, Wonder, December 2008, WDW All 4 parks POR, April/May 2009,October 2009 WDW-Port Orleans Riverside,May 2010 DCL, Wonder AND WDW POR,June 2011 Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Hotel
FUTURE TRIPS
February 2013 WDW Art of Animation
Old 04-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #4582
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by us4jones View Post
okay, a continuation of my prev post:

I just saw one with sebastion floating on a bottle in sea! Adorable! That would be great too "Jones Family".

Deck chairs are cute: Brian, Liz, Tyler & Chance

Also or instead of: "Castaway Cay or Bust" or something like that with beach towels, cute .

Actually, I didn't see anything I didn't like, so whatever's easiest!

TYTYTYTYTY!
Here you go
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_TheJonesFamily.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_JonesMay23-27.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_JonesFamilybottle.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #4583
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizavance View Post
The new shield design is wonderful! May I please have it for the Wonder for the Vance Family and for the Walsh Family?

I'm glad to hear that your computer is back. I decided to back up my laptop after hearing of your crash. Now that I have all of these wonderful magnet designs I don't want to lose them before I get them all printed!
Thanks and you sure can! Glad i could inspire you to backup.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Walshshield.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Vanceshield.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #4584
lizavance
Mrs. Grumpy

Thank you!!!!! Keep disigning - we love your stuff!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #4585
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear luvs grumpy View Post
I have looked but I can't find the exact mouseheads I am after. Could someone create for me a black mousehead with a picture of the original Belle and the name Irelee on it and a black mousehead with a picture of the original Sleeping Beauty and the name Charlie on it. Big Thanks.
Not sure exactly what you meant by "original" so I took a guess. I hope it's right, but if not let me know and I can change them.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:42 AM   #4586
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyjayne View Post
Hiya,
I would love this with the pirates picture and the names Tracey and Eric as we are doing the FE'S on Pirates night!!
Thanks
Tracey
You're welcome.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:50 AM   #4587
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel53098 View Post
WOW! I just made it through all the posts. I would like some help with some designs. First off, my husband has been gone for 21 months (he had a few breaks - we went on Disney vacations during those times!) but we haven't seen him since November. Before that it was May of last year. He is on his way back from Iraq as we speak and we'll see him in about 10 days (hopefully). Our first set of packers come next week because we are moving to Germany THE DAY AFTER our cruise! We just need some relaxing, family time for our family.

Our cruise is celebrating that Daddy is home and DH's and my wedding anniversary (12 years on May 30).

We are crusing 4 nights on the Wonder on May 9th (MOther's Day). It will be DH - Joshua, Me - Rachel, DS - Andrew (8 years old) and twin DDs - Leah and Leila (2.5 years old).
Sooooo,

1) I would love some Army/patriotic things. I would like anything someone comes up with!

2) I saw someone did some Mickey ears with an Air Force theme. Can you do them with an Army theme?

3) I like the Verandah scene with Minnie and Mickey. Can I get that with our names and 12 years?

4) I like the beach chairs that say "Cruising with Mickey" Can I get that with our names?

5) License Plates: Can I get Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh with my husband's name? I'd like my name with Ariel, Andrew's name with Stitch and Leah and Leila's name with Minnie Mouse. I saw two different Minnie Mouse plates and would like them to be the two different ones if possible. Doesn't matter who gets which one.

6) MIlliePie I like the names you do: Can you make Josh in Star Wars, Andrew in Star Wars (can be the same or different Star Wars), Rachel, Leah and Leila in Princess (can be different or the same princess collection)

8) Journal - Can I get that calling it "Our celebration cruise" and have "Relax, Ice cream, pictures" be on the list? Instead of our last name on the tag, can you just put our first names?

9) Mickey and Minnie on the beach with Mickey ice creams - Can I get it with a soccer player for Andrew and twin minnies for the girls? In the sand can it say "Daddy's home - Hooray!" or something like that?

10) Bulletin/cork Board - On the calendar can you put the cruise, our Anniversary on the 30th and Move to Germany on the 14th? On our cruise we plan to visit the spa, dine at Palo, Snorkeling, Yoga on the Beach, swim, and the typical stuff.

11) There was a snapshot from the shore of the ship. On the shore was a sign that said "Danger - keep off rocks" Someone wrote "Cruising on the Wonder and the date" Can I get that with our date?

13) Shadow Box with the ship in the bottle - Would like this with our information!

Thanks so much!!!
Rachel
Congrats on your DH finally coming home!
Check out my American Pride(military) 4shared folder, here is the link.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/30805296/...Military_.html

If you see something you like and need help personalizing let me know and I can help with that.
I can do your names for you too, I'll do those when I get a chance.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:03 AM   #4588
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel53098 View Post

Sooooo,

Thanks so much!!!
Rachel
Congrats on your husband coming home! Have a great time! Tossed in an extra one for mothers day for you.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_shadowbox.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_mothersdaycruise.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_bulletinboard-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_book1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Wonder_stamp.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Rachel.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Mickey_Army.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Leila.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Leah.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Joshua-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Joshua-Rachel.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Daddyshome-Hooray.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_CruisingontheWonder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Andrew.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #4589
us4jones
Earning My Ears

milliepie & ******,

Oh mY....these are FANTASTIC! Thank you so so so so much! I cannot get to the store fast enough to buy magnet sheets! THANK YOU!

THE JONES FAMILY!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #4590
poohbear luvs grumpy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Not sure exactly what you meant by "original" so I took a guess. I hope it's right, but if not let me know and I can change them.

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion. I saw one of Belle dressed as a pirate and although I liked it I don't think my daughter would know who it was. Could you possibly change Sleeping beauty to a picture of her in her pink dress? Pink is my daughter's favorite color. Thanks
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: