Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #11
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Also next Friday we will have the money to book Planet Hollywood in Vegas, so once that is paid for, all we have to worry about is Food, Gas, and Souveniers!!!

I am still trying to figure out the best way to handle cash day by day. I don't want to have a whole bunch on us all the time, cause that is just asking for it. But I also don't want to pay ridiculous fees for using ATM's in the US either. I have been thinking about putting together a binder, and having sleeves for each day and keeping the information we will need for that day in that sleeve. Hotel reservation comf #'s, maps of the section we will be driving that day, PS times, etc. I was also thinking of having different envelopes with cash specifically for certain things. Like we are estimating $500 for gas (it wont be that much, but just to be safe) and have an envelope just for that. An envelope for Monday's food, Tuesdays food, etc and a separate envelope for souveniers, and stuff. That means carrying around cash, but I don't really know what else to do. If I have a credit card by then, the limit probably won't be very high, and I wouldn't want to rack that up anyways. Just use it for checking in, etc.
What about purchasing a prepaid visa from like Bank of America and putting money on that. They can be used everywhere. I always feel better when I have everything paid for. And gas is so expensive. I am figuring $200 gas for us and we are only 412 miles away.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: