Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 04:34 AM   #3601
MiJo
DIS member since 1999 and DIS DADS CLUB Member #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFed View Post
Oh man, I gotta' get crackin' on the shirt!!!!

Ok guys,

DisneyFed is going low profile for a bit.....off to MIL's house in Myrtle Beach for the weekend, then going over to Lake Seminole for some Bass Fishin' with a buddy from Texas...

They've been catching some nice fish over there recently, hopefully it keeps up!! I'll be at Wingate's Bass Fishin Resort for all of next week!!

You guys have fun without me
Fed: Our DD's inlaws live in Calabash, just north of Myrtle Beach. We've been down a couple times. Last time, we had a oceanfront house in Holden Beach, which was great! Have a good time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGoofy View Post
I like this best. The same character with personalization is great. Thank you for all your work on this.

Can this be added to the front page or the Dis Dad 4 front page, so that everyone can get in on the action.
Thanks! Nate gets half of the credit, too. We combined ideas. I don't know if it can be added but I don't see why not.
DIS Dads' Club Member #335 DisDads Facebook Group Member
Disneyland 1971; Off site 6/90; Dixie Landings (POR) (Alligator Bayou) 9/99; Coronado Springs (The Ranchos) and Portofino Bay (USF) 12/00; AKL, 2002; POFQ, 2003; POR, 2005 (Acadian House); POR, 2007 SeaWorld, 2007; POFQ, 2009.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:37 AM   #3602
MiJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post
well didnt have a good day today. went out to the garage and noticed some paper on the floor. it was from taco bell. we dont really eat at taco bell. called dw and she said the 3 dollars in cash was missing from the ash tray. i called the local police and the officer,(i went to school with) said im the 3rd one today. they took about $300 of meat from our freezer and 3 bucks from dws car. the mini van was locked!!! they didnt take power tools,snow blower only food and money. the cop took the reciept from taco bell, said its 2 weeks old there tape probley only runs for 24 hrs. im more upset that someone has to steel food. they left my air compressor, everything, just took food. the other break ins only food and change taken. dont know what to make of it.
WOW! Sorry to hear that, Dave. Eventually, they'll get caught and you might get an answer for why they are only taking certain things.
Disneyland 1971; Off site 6/90; Dixie Landings (POR) (Alligator Bayou) 9/99; Coronado Springs (The Ranchos) and Portofino Bay (USF) 12/00; AKL, 2002; POFQ, 2003; POR, 2005 (Acadian House); POR, 2007 SeaWorld, 2007; POFQ, 2009.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2010, 05:04 AM   #3603
MiJo

Front side printed T-shirt info

Here's the math for a T-shirt printed on the Front Side only:
No discount code
White shirt - $16.95
Shipping to PA - $4.50
Total - $21.45

Using the 10% off code:
White shirt - $15.25
Shipping to PA - $4.50
Total - $19.75

For printing on the Front and Back, add $4.99. For colors, add $2.99.
I guess that's it. I guess we just have to decide if this is what we want to do for a DIS Dad's T-shirt.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:46 AM   #3604
Cinderella's Fella
DIS Dad #215
Carpe Bacon
And no more candy and caffeine for the rest of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobblockhead View Post
Thanks to zuperdaave for sending me Deb's list. I have done an old fashioned cut and paste to get it off of the note card set up that Deb had it on. If any of you want it like that, please shoot me a PM. However, the file is 55 pages long after the cut/paste and increased font size. Also remember that we're headed to WDW this weekend for a few days, so it may be a while before I can get back with you. Just an FYI for everyone.
I received Deb's list from Zupperdave also, thanks again. I found that going to the page setup under the File header and changing the paper size from index to letter worked great. I then enlarged the font size so it was easier to read. I hope this helps.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #3605
trennr
DISDad #104
Oh, thee of little faith
Nate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
I assume you will post pictures once you get your first batch made up?
You bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiJo View Post
Here's the math for a T-shirt printed on the Front Side only:
No discount code
White shirt - $16.95
Shipping to PA - $4.50
Total - $21.45

Using the 10% off code:
White shirt - $15.25
Shipping to PA - $4.50
Total - $19.75

For printing on the Front and Back, add $4.99. For colors, add $2.99.
I guess that's it. I guess we just have to decide if this is what we want to do for a DIS Dad's T-shirt.
Thanks for spear-heading this effort for a Dis Dad T-Shirt.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #3606
Cinderella's Fella
DIS Dad #215
Carpe Bacon
And no more candy and caffeine for the rest of you

Here is a great post http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2433486, but I think it might go down in flames.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #3607
trennr
DISDad #104
Oh, thee of little faith
Nate....

I also like this Goofy image for my T-Shirt...it's the look I get when I see Aloha Isle...or the Castle...or Spaceship Earth...or the Tree of Life...or etc...

Remember...I can't spel either.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:11 AM   #3608
Ryansdad0727
DIS Veteran

I will get one when we finalize a design.
Polynesian: 1992, Port Orleans: Riverside August 2004, Old Key West: July 2009, Old Key West: December 2010, Treehouse Villas at SSR: December 2011, Old Key West: March 2012, Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge: July 2012, SSR: July 2012, Boardwalk Villas: March 2014, Bay Lake Tower: July 2014

Last edited by Ryansdad0727; 04-01-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #3609
zuperdaave
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillcoupons View Post
This one suits my style.

I like it!!!

Old 04-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #3610
zuperdaave
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Thanks to zuperdaave for sending me Deb's list. I have done an old fashioned cut and paste to get it off of the note card set up that Deb had it on. If any of you want it like that, please shoot me a PM. However, the file is 55 pages long after the cut/paste and increased font size. Also remember that we're headed to WDW this weekend for a few days, so it may be a while before I can get back with you. Just an FYI for everyone.
you bet. have a great trip!

Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #3611
1Grumpy John
Grumpketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansdad0727 View Post
I only want to vacation at WDW especially while our kids are young. The DW wants to go maybe every three years and go to other places inbetween. That would be great when the kids are older and can do all of the physical stuff we enjoy like water rafting and hiking. She wants to go see a broadway musical talk about a bummer. I just believe with small kids there is no better way to get the most value out of our money than disney. Especially since we are DVC members. How do i manipulate without getting put in the doghouse.
take her on a DCL cruise!!! great food, broadway style shows, beaches and a fantastic kids program for all ages. and you can get her a day or more in the spa. that should put her in the mood.
Grumpy John What! you expected Prince Charming?DisDads club member #34
B2B October 2010 - Bahamas - PLATINUM reached; EASTWOOD MANOR Special Turkey Day Celebration
Jan 2011-DREAM Maiden Voyage; B2B Apr 2011-LA-Van Repo/May 2011-Alaska; April 29, 2012 Hawaii
Old 04-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #3612
chillcoupons
Dis Dad's Club Member #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella View Post
Here is a great post http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2433486, but I think it might go down in flames.
Great thread!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #3613
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFed View Post
Oh man, I gotta' get crackin' on the shirt!!!!

Ok guys,

DisneyFed is going low profile for a bit.....off to MIL's house in Myrtle Beach for the weekend, then going over to Lake Seminole for some Bass Fishin' with a buddy from Texas...

They've been catching some nice fish over there recently, hopefully it keeps up!! I'll be at Wingate's Bass Fishin Resort for all of next week!!

You guys have fun without me
Fed, have a great trip!

Quote:
And you have fun too!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #3614
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Guys, I'll probably be off the boards for a little while here. (Barry, stop cheering)

We're heading out tomorrow for our Southern Swing road trip. Not sure what my internet access will be like. In any case, have a great week and when I get back I'll look forward to:
  • The exciting conclusions of Barry, Tim and Nick's TR's
  • The stunning final design of our Club t-shirt
  • Hopefully, an excellent fall discount so I can book my September trip to WDW
  • More excellent movie quotes in our TR hijackings
  • Picking up exactly where I left off in Don and Steve's TR's

I'll see if I can post some updates to Facebook while I'm gone if any of you are bored enough to want to know what's going on, and I'll have some pictures on FB when I get back. See ya!
Old 04-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #3615
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Guys, I'll probably be off the boards for a little while here. (Barry, stop cheering)

We're heading out tomorrow for our Southern Swing road trip. Not sure what my internet access will be like. In any case, have a great week and when I get back I'll look forward to:
  • The exciting conclusions of Barry, Tim and Nick's TR's
  • The stunning final design of our Club t-shirt
  • Hopefully, an excellent fall discount so I can book my September trip to WDW
  • More excellent movie quotes in our TR hijackings
  • Picking up exactly where I left off in Don and Steve's TR's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
I'll see if I can post some updates to Facebook while I'm gone if any of you are bored enough to want to know what's going on, and I'll have some pictures on FB when I get back. See ya!

Have an awesome time away! Enjoy it, relax, refresh and have fun with your family.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Closed Thread

Tags
club, dad's, dis

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: