Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
harleyquinn
Wishes she could take photos of the castle as well as the photos DALE (of Chip & Dale) takes.
I wanted to regale you all with tales of my DH's saggy greyies

Sweating our way around the world! August with a 1yr old with lots of tips to come!

Hello all!
I've decided that there are way too few trip reports around here from families with young babies. (Though I do notice a lot of PTR right now!) I know there are a lot of people on here planning on taking there under 2s to WDW this year, so I hope this report will help...or should I say these reports... So this report will be heavy on tips I've learned from my fellow Disers.

So! Cast:
Sarah (me): Will be 30 next week. Obsessed WDW trip planner. I've been to WDW 6 times since 2003. I'm a children's librarian, which is the best job in the universe!

Justin (The_Horned_King): Turned 30 last November (HA! I'll always be younger!) He is the reason I am obsessed. In 2003 we decided to go to WDW for our Honeymoon, but that wasn't until 2004. Then the 7 for 3 deal came out and we couldn't resist. Been to WDW 5 times since 03 and twice as a kid. Middle school Art Teacher--so we slave to the school calendar.

This is from our January 06 trip back before DH found his teaching job.

Lilliana: Our first baby, already a princess. She'll be 13 months for the August trip. This was Halloween:

And this was about a month ago:

DH and I usually go in August, because that's really the best option for a teacher (school calendar) married to a librarian (summer reading @ the library in June/July).

So that was what we planned when I started getting crazy PIN code emails left and right. (That is what 4 seperate accounts plus a whole lotta "saved vacations" with disneyworld.com gets you!) And mixed in with the "free park hopper and more" emails I discovered a much coveted Free DINING PIN!! ANd not just the quick service one, no this is real free dining!!

So our dates:
August 14-20
December 18-22 (or maybe 23)
August 2011 TBD

I definitely want this thread to have a TON of tips for taking a LO and in that spirit, here is the link to a 11 page thread I started last year with TONS of info. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....highlight=tips

More to come if anyone cares!

Last edited by harleyquinn; 05-05-2010 at 12:29 PM.
harleyquinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: