Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #16
Blueeyes101817
Diehard Cowboys fan!
Tag trading will not be as profitable as pin trading
Being watched

not looking anymore--good luck to you all!

Last edited by Blueeyes101817; 06-11-2011 at 09:36 AM.
Blueeyes101817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:53 PM   #17
LegalBriefs
Mouseketeer

Hello From Ron

First Name: Ron

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Varies

Body Type: Stocky, but getting in shape rapidly

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Not at the moment, but love pets

Favorite activities: Travel and adventures of all types

Favorite movie: Adventures of Robin Hood (Errol Flynn)

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger

A little bit about yourself: I love to explore all that life has to offer... I like to make life an adventure and seek out all that it has to offer, I just need someone o share the memories we create.

A little bit about your ideal match: She'll be a happy person, one that preferably wants kids, and someone who absolutly adores me... aside from that I am pretty open! lol

Founder of Toga-Party in the Roy/Walt Suites!

WDW visits = 164
DL visits = 50
DCL trips = 14
Hurricane Francis Cruise Fiasco "Survivor"
Inaugural WEST COAST CRUISER!

Inaugural MEDITERRANEAN Cruiser

2008 Eastbound Panama Canal Cruiser

DREAM Maiden Voyager
LegalBriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
SpaceMonkey
Mouseketeer

Last edited by SpaceMonkey; 01-17-2012 at 10:12 PM.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #19
timmac
DIS Veteran

I'll jump in on this:

First Name: Tim

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Slightly overweight, but very fit

Do you have any kids: Yes, four, DS9, DD8, DD6, DS2. They don't live with me, but I see them about every weekend.

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Running, general workouts, wasting time online, a bit of a workaholic

Favorite movie: Not sure, I've seen a lot of good movies, not so many lately though.

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I work, a lot, but at the heart of it, because I love the kind of work I do. I also do a lot of running, particularly training for marathons. I have a few extra pounds on me still, but am nonetheless very fit. I enjoy cooking, which presumably comes from a love of eating.

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for someone I can enjoy being friends with, above all else. Not sure how ready or interested I am in anything too serious at this point, but who knows where things will lead.

timmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #20
bbarterjr
Earning My Ears

First Name: Bruce

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Hair - Bald / Eye Color - Blue

Body Type: About Average

Do you have any kids: Nope. Although someday I hope to!

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: I like reading, Disney, Video Games, Going to Disney! Sports, Disney, listening to and going to concerts of the Dave Matthews Band.

Favorite movie: Oh, there are way too many. Disney movies, Pixar movies, Lord Of The Rings trilogy, Harry Potter series, Pirates trilogy, Bourne Trilogy, Star Wars, Indiana Jones Series... the list goes on..

Favorite color(s): Black and oddly enough a Turqouise/Aqua Marineish Blue/Green combination. Very weird!

Favorite Disney character(s): Mushu, the Genie, Stitch, Merlin, Sully, Wilbur Robinson (Love Meet the Robinsons!)

A little bit about yourself: To say that being somewhat obsessed with Disney runs in my family is an understatement. I am happy to admit that I love Disney. I am a fairly laid back person, a man of few words at times. I like having fun! I like going out with friends, going to the movies, going to concerts, or even just sitting down to read. I'm good for pretty much anything!

A little bit about your ideal match: MUST LOVE DISNEY!!!! Hahahaha (hence why I'm posting this here) My ideal match must be fun, willing to laugh and enjoy everything that is around them no matter how tough or complicated life can get sometimes. Someone with a good head on her shoulders who also knows how to take care of themselves. Preferebly in the age range of 24-28/29. And idealy not too far away.

Last edited by bbarterjr; 03-24-2010 at 11:57 AM.
bbarterjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #21
JeffGoldblum
Mouseketeer

Edit: I've had a few PMs, sorry but I am not 57, I just posted all this info about Jeff Goldblum to lighten the mood

Name: Jeff

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Acting, travel, giving out quotes from my movies. "Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. "

Favorite movie: Jurassic Park

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): The Dinosaur from Dinosaur

A little bit about yourself: I can wiggle one ear at a time. My first movie role was in "Death Wish". I was engaged to Laura Dern for a short time, but we never married. I enjoy filming movies with large, CG Dinosaurs, and I also enjoy Italian food.

Last edited by JeffGoldblum; 04-15-2010 at 04:00 PM.
JeffGoldblum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 02:44 PM   #22
lovemickeyshouse
DISNEY LOVER

Ok time to join this thread
Name: Mike

Hair/Eye Color: Black/Blue

Do you have any pets: Yes 1 cat

Favorite activities: Driving in my convertible and partying it up

Favorite movie: Shes out of your league

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s) Goofy and Donald

A little bit about yourself: I am a people person so very easy to talk too so if you gave me your phone number I could talk your ears off.

Match would be an all around great woman and I have pics online at www.myspace.com/disneyandphilliesfan
First deluxe stay Wilderness Lodge Dec 2010 with parents,Sis,Bro in Law 3 nrphews one of which my godson and his first Disney trip.September 2009 Pop 33rd Bday free dining trip was awesome. Been at Pop once in 2008 for World Series game 2 in Tampa and Port Orleans Riverside March 2008 family trip with parents and sis's family
It all started in 1980 and then 1985 and 1988 .No trips for 17 years and in 2005 I was at my 2nd home for the Superbowl what a story and since my Disney love went on. Can't wait for my next trip is the Hooneymoon in November 2012. Check out my internet show at [url]www.philliebeerman.com
lovemickeyshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #23
Mahorn
Mouseketeer

No Longer Looking My prince did come

Last edited by Mahorn; 07-26-2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: no longer looking
Mahorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:20 PM   #24
PiratesFan
Mouseketeer

First Name: Nicole

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown?(possibly reddish, maybe a bit of black in there still!)/Blue

Body Type: Average? Little on the thin side

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Going to the movies, reading, travel, stalking Johnny Depp and Jay Baruchel (hahaha), geocaching, fishing, just started going to the gym and LOVE it!!

Favorite movie: Oh wow, so many! Nightmare Before Christmas, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter and Star Wars top the list though!

Favorite color(s): Black

Favorite Disney character(s): Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, Belle, Robin Hood, Indiana Jones count??

A little bit about yourself: I've been described as...unique I am pretty shy at first, but once you get to know I am very loud and you'll be wishing you could get me to shut up again

A little bit about your ideal match: Taller than me, funny, kind, honest, must have a job and must love Disney! Oh, and must be okay with my love affair with Johnny Depp

Oh, and this is me:

July 2006 - Off Site (July 7 - 20)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1311216

PiratesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:35 PM   #25
bwaite01
Earning My Ears

Deleted

Last edited by bwaite01; 02-09-2014 at 01:39 PM.
bwaite01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #26
lyncecelia
DIS Veteran

First Name: Fallon (Lyn for short)

Hair/Eye Color: Reddish-Brown hair/Hazel eyes

Body Type: in the process of losing weight and getting in shape. Lost 65 so far!

Occupation: Student. Hoping to go to Le Cordon Bleu in Orlando.

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Not right now, but once I get settled in Orlando I want to get a kitten

Favorite activities: I love theater and baking. I'm actually hoping to take my mom's baking business and making it bigger.

Favorite movie: In general: Wizard of Oz Disney: too many to list!

Favorite color(s): Purple and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Dumbo, and Tigger.

A little bit about yourself: I'm not looking for a full-fledge relationship right now. I just got out of a very serious one and still am healing. I really want to meet some friends though. So if you're fine with going slow and starting with a friendship first, give me a message!

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who is patient and kind. Loving Disney is a must (of course!). Someone who knows how to have fun but isn't a big partier (I don't really do dance clubs and bars, but love comedy clubs, love to laugh!).

Last edited by lyncecelia; 03-29-2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: forgot a question! Whoops!
lyncecelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #27
Wasre
Mouseketeer

First Name: Kenn

Hair/Eye Color: Lt. Brown hair Green eyes

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: None

Favorite activities: Going to movies, traveling when I can, computers

Favorite movie: Where do I start? I have so many that I like to watch a lot

Favorite color(s): Purple, Blue, Kelly Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, cuz people tend to confuse me with him.

A little bit about yourself: I work in IT monitoring servers and a network. Have been doing that for the last 12 years. I love photography. I'm pretty much a home body currently as I don't like the bar scene and haven't had any real luck with dating sites. I can act like a kid or be grown up when I need to. I'm in the process of trying to earn my Pilot's license. It's so much fun to go flying. I like SCUBA diving but don't get to go very often as I don't have a dive partner.

A little bit about your ideal match: Good sense of humor is a must. I would love to find someone who doesn't necessarily have all of the same passions that I have so I could learn something new. Age isn't too important, but I wouldn't want them to be too much older than me. Maybe 3-5 years older max? Haven't completely decided. A bit younger I'm fine with as well. I would like them to be comfortable with me and know that I would understand that they might want some "alone time" too. I'd really love to find someone to go to Disney with, but that's not the only thing to do.

ASMo (1), SS(1), Feb 09 ASMu (1), CBR (1), 11/10/11 - 11/16/11 Pop Century, 1/22/12 - 1/27/12 AKL Kidanni Village Savana View(1) Next trip: 9/30/12 - 10/7/12 Art of Animation

Last edited by Wasre; 06-25-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Wasre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #28
Jewel1310
Mouseketeer

First Name: Julie

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown with Blue Eyes

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: Yes Son in college 20, and daughter who is a Senior in High School 18. I also have two step children grown and married who I am close to.

Do you have any pets: A dog and some fish in a large aquarium

Favorite activities: Like to travel, read, listen to music, spend time with family

Favorite movie: Most recent was Sherlock Holmes. I like most movies except horror/slasher

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): My Celtic heritage steers me towards the fairies so I guess Tinker Bell.

A little bit about yourself: I work for an insurance company managing a product. I have been fortunate to have a good career and still have a balanced home life. I am back at college studying business. I love who my kids have become and enjoy my time with them. It is more as friends and less an authority figure now that they are both over 18. I enjoy seeing new things even if it is just a day trip, but can also relax at home curled up with a book or watching a movie. Walking in the sand or the edge of the water at the beach is so peaceful and makes me smile. I love dolphins, waterfalls, the rain, and a beautiful sunrise. I am a morning person, but if you aren't I can control my enthusiasm until you are awake (usually)

A little bit about your ideal match: I would be delighted to find someone that sees value in the normal things in life. Someone that can weather a storm without becoming part of it. Someone who would enjoy traveling, be it to Disney World or across the pond, who can laugh with me when we find out the airline changed the gate. Life is an adventure. It isn’t always smooth sailing, but it is always interesting! I am looking for someone that wants to share that adventure with me.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #29
Dobby
27 years is too long to wait for Disney

First Name: Dari-Lynn

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown/blue

Body Type: full figured but working on it

Ethnicity: Canadian

Do you have any kids: 1 boy, 1 girl

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: reading, movies, planning trips, walking

Favorite movie: Up!, Die Hard quartet, Eight Below, Harry Potter, etc

Favorite color(s): purple and green

Favorite Disney character(s): Dopey, Eeyore, Jack Sparrow

A little bit about yourself: I live in my hometown in the boonies, but would love to move closer to civilization one day. I'm a little shy at first, but have a great sense of humor. I love to learn, love to daydream, and hate spiders. lol!
A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to find someone who shares a love of Disney, family time, and learning something new every day.
WDW Commando #139
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:29 PM   #30
mytripsandraces
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGoldblum View Post
Name: Jeff

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Acting, travel, giving out quotes from my movies. "Yeah, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. "

Favorite movie: Jurassic Park

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): The Dinosaur from Dinosaur

A little bit about yourself: I can wiggle one ear at a time. My first movie role was in "Death Wish". I was engaged to Laura Dern for a short time, but we never married. I enjoy filming movies with large, CG Dinosaurs, and I also enjoy Italian food.
Nice work!
mytripsandraces is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: