Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #31
Princess_Nikki
DIS Veteran
 
Princess_Nikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 790

__________________


Princess_Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #32
Stitch's O'hana
Gone broke buying Tag Fairy love
 
Stitch's O'hana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Will always be a MN girl, but now living in SD
Posts: 1,182

I just got my Balloon Chaser and my clear lite Blue Vinylmation!!!!!:c loud9:
__________________
AKA~ Zen1/ Sarah Sunshine
D23 Charter Member



Sept.10-14,2009~ Disney's Bay Lake Towers
Nov.5-8,2008~Pop Century and WDW
Nov.8-15,2008~ Disney Cruise Line Trip!
Dec.5-12,2006( Pop Century)~ Mom & Sarah
Sept.2005~ Beach Club Villas
Oct. 2004~ POFQ
April 2003~ All Star Music
Sept. 2000~ Caribbean Beach & 3 day DCL
Stitch's O'hana is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #33
Lan
D23 Charter Year Member
 
Lan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,328

Thank you guys!!! Sorry for the delay...I got the cases at The Container Store. If you register online, you can get coupons for like 20% off your order.

I am going to order a case of the Muppets.
__________________
Upcoming Trips
2013
D23 Expo & Disneyland - Aug 7-12
WDW - Pin & Vinylmation Events Sept 12-15
WDW - Food & Wine Oct 11-14
WDW - Dec 5-8

2014
WDW Marathon Weekend Jan 7-12
WDW Princess Half Marathon Weekend Feb 19-23
DCL Magic - Southern Caribbean Cruise Sept 27- Oct 4
Blog: DizThruBrownEyes.com
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #34
rotary2808
DIS Veteran
 
rotary2808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,814

Hi everyone, another vinylmation crazed collector here.

I mostly focus on the 9" figures, but also have several 3" as well. To date, I have all of the 9" figures except for Safari Mickey and the new Urban 3 releases. And as far as 3" goes I've got 2 from Park 1, 1 from Urban 1, 7 from Park 2, 6 from Urban 2, all of Park 3, all of Holiday 1 and all of the Special Releases.

Hoping to add Muppets pretty soon and Urban 3 not long after. It's so hard to keep up with all of these releases.
__________________
Emily

rotary2808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #35
TinkerKat
The only thing that "I own" that comes close to my overabundance of scrap supplies are the "overabundance of pounds...
This is my first official "gardening year"
 
TinkerKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
Posts: 1,850

Hey guys! Check out my friends latest creations! He did a whole series based on Alice in Wonderland! I am in constant awe of his talents. http://www.mametchi.com/ink_vinylmation.shtml
__________________
Kathy



TinkerKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #36
Princess_Nikki
DIS Veteran
 
Princess_Nikki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerKat View Post
Hey guys! Check out my friends latest creations! He did a whole series based on Alice in Wonderland! I am in constant awe of his talents. http://www.mametchi.com/ink_vinylmation.shtml
Hi Kathy, I have checked it out. Very great! He has a link on his website to email him. Could you let him know I emailed him about 3 weeks ago? Still haven't heard from him. Thanks!
__________________


Princess_Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:14 PM   #37
Disney On A Dime!
It's never too late to live happily ever after!
 
Disney On A Dime!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yorktown, Virginia
Posts: 834

Hi Everyone! My family has become huge vinylmation collectors! I'll have to take a photo sometime of our different collections. My question now is...We are heading down to WDW in two weeks...and I was wondering if they are actually doing any vinylmation trading yet? If so, where? My boys have a few vinylmations that they would like to trade...and I don't want to pack them unless they might be able to trade them. Any info. would be great!


Crystal
__________________
~Oasis of the Seas 2012~
~Freedom of the Seas 2011~Liberty of the Seas 2012, 2010, 2009~
~Disney Dream 2011~Disney Wonder 2009x2~Disney Magic 2008~
~Pop Century 2011, 2010x2, 2008, 2007x2, 2006, 2005x2, 2004x2~
~All Star Sports 2009, 2008~All Star Movies 2003, 2002~All Star Music 2001~Coronado Springs 2009~
Disney On A Dime! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:03 PM   #38
JDub11
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney On A Dime! View Post
Hi Everyone! My family has become huge vinylmation collectors! I'll have to take a photo sometime of our different collections. My question now is...We are heading down to WDW in two weeks...and I was wondering if they are actually doing any vinylmation trading yet? If so, where? My boys have a few vinylmations that they would like to trade...and I don't want to pack them unless they might be able to trade them. Any info. would be great!


Crystal
It's not advertised very well and alot of CM's didn't seem to know about it but I believe they're still doing vinylmation trading at the value resorts each day in the gift shops. Last time I was there they did them like 4:30 - 5:30 but would extend it if it was going well... check w/ the gift shop. Not sure if this has spread to any of the other resorts yet.
JDub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #39
Disney On A Dime!
It's never too late to live happily ever after!
 
Disney On A Dime!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Yorktown, Virginia
Posts: 834

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub11 View Post
It's not advertised very well and alot of CM's didn't seem to know about it but I believe they're still doing vinylmation trading at the value resorts each day in the gift shops. Last time I was there they did them like 4:30 - 5:30 but would extend it if it was going well... check w/ the gift shop. Not sure if this has spread to any of the other resorts yet.


Thanks for the information! We are staying at Pop Century...so hopefully my boys can do some trading. I will check when we get there.


Next question......since they are supposed to be opening D-Street at the beginning of April...does anyone have any knowledge about this? Also wondered about artist signings...we have a few vinylmations (like DCL park 1) that we would like to have signed. Anything coming up in the next two weeks?


All information is greatly appreciated!


Crystal
__________________
~Oasis of the Seas 2012~
~Freedom of the Seas 2011~Liberty of the Seas 2012, 2010, 2009~
~Disney Dream 2011~Disney Wonder 2009x2~Disney Magic 2008~
~Pop Century 2011, 2010x2, 2008, 2007x2, 2006, 2005x2, 2004x2~
~All Star Sports 2009, 2008~All Star Movies 2003, 2002~All Star Music 2001~Coronado Springs 2009~
Disney On A Dime! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #40
TinkerKat
The only thing that "I own" that comes close to my overabundance of scrap supplies are the "overabundance of pounds...
This is my first official "gardening year"
 
TinkerKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Long Island, N.Y.
Posts: 1,850

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Nikki View Post
Hi Kathy, I have checked it out. Very great! He has a link on his website to email him. Could you let him know I emailed him about 3 weeks ago? Still haven't heard from him. Thanks!
I will definately reach out to him on your behalf!
__________________
Kathy



TinkerKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #41
rotary2808
DIS Veteran
 
rotary2808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney On A Dime! View Post
Thanks for the information! We are staying at Pop Century...so hopefully my boys can do some trading. I will check when we get there.


Next question......since they are supposed to be opening D-Street at the beginning of April...does anyone have any knowledge about this? Also wondered about artist signings...we have a few vinylmations (like DCL park 1) that we would like to have signed. Anything coming up in the next two weeks?


All information is greatly appreciated!


Crystal
Check vinylmation.com to see if there will be any events at WDW while you're there. Typically the artist signings occur around the time a new series is released.

Also, check the Art of Disney's website: http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...rks/index.html

Sometimes you might catch some of the artist's doing signings for other Disney artwork.
__________________
Emily

rotary2808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #42
That'sNotVeryMagical
Mouseketeer
 
That'sNotVeryMagical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Albany, IN
Posts: 125

Incase anyone didn't see it, the official website's blog has some new information about Park #4 (release date April 2!) and an annual passholder preview of D Street at WDW on April 3.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/vinylblog.html
__________________
Katy

√WDW √TDR √HKDR √DLR DLRP
That'sNotVeryMagical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:37 AM   #43
Mookie Blaylock
We were but stones...your light made us stars
 
Mookie Blaylock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: MSP
Posts: 32

We are in the world now and these little guys have become quite the addiction. My 3 year old daughter is collecting the cutesters, my 6 year old son the park series 3 and I have been partial to Urban 3, My wife has stayed away so for. We have about 12 between the 3 of us and yesterday at AK we purchased 1 box of each, I let my son choose are boxes and he pulled two chasers

We check out tomorrow so hopefully it doesn't dent the wallet to much more.
Also saw some Muppets at the DTD art store and the Contemporary gift shop had a few park series 2.
__________________
Mookie Blaylock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #44
rotary2808
DIS Veteran
 
rotary2808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 2,814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookie Blaylock View Post
We are in the world now and these little guys have become quite the addiction. My 3 year old daughter is collecting the cutesters, my 6 year old son the park series 3 and I have been partial to Urban 3, My wife has stayed away so for. We have about 12 between the 3 of us and yesterday at AK we purchased 1 box of each, I let my son choose are boxes and he pulled two chasers

We check out tomorrow so hopefully it doesn't dent the wallet to much more.
Also saw some Muppets at the DTD art store and the Contemporary gift shop had a few park series 2.
It doesn't start denting the wallet too much until you start buying the whole case so you have a complete set plus chaser and then 12 more to trade.
__________________
Emily

rotary2808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:24 AM   #45
sunshine269
Mouseketeer
 
sunshine269's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 184

I love these little guys, I just went to the new Vinylmation store last night, and I am in trouble. You can trade your duplicates in so I got 4 new ones last night. The store was packed. I don't the complete set of any series. I really want the holiday ones though.

jennifer
sunshine269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vinylmation? pixiewings71 Disney Collectors Board 6 01-05-2010 08:28 PM
Vinylmation JustAKid Disneyland (California) 11 10-24-2009 06:35 PM
Vinylmation JAM61 Disney Collectors Board 0 10-17-2009 10:33 PM
Vinylmation stacythatgirl Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 40 07-13-2009 04:55 PM
Vinylmation? Orlando313 Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies 1 04-20-2009 02:23 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: