Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #226
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I finally got back here to read! 2 updates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post

This is such a cool picture, it looks like you are the only one there, and you can't tell at all that it's EPCOT! It sincerely looks like you are in some little town!

Quote:
This is going to be another Donald Duck picture, but unfortunately my photoshop is corrupted at the moment.

Quote:
I got the Shawarma Platter - served with side of hummus, tabbouleh and Tangierine CousCous salad with fresh Moroccan bread
Chicken & Lamb $13.95. This is a great way to spend a counter service credit and it was pretty good too!

Droooooooooooool. I loved this when I had it! YUM, YUM, YUM!

Quote:

Very cute!

Quote:

Oh wait....we are already at the Boardwalk! We bolt out of the room and run through the rain and make it to Chefs with 5 minutes to spare!
LOVE THAT!

Sorry to read your meal was just okay though! But, it was dry and with your hubby, right?

Quote:
Here is a video of a tour of our room at BWV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv6NUYHVaSw
Great tour! I never realized that there is both a couch and a bench in the Studios, I like that. I love your view too...so pretty!

Quote:
I am going to get another chapter up tomorrow! Our second to last day Finally!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 02-12-2010, 10:14 PM   #227
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post

I know sorry! I am neglecting this...as I think you are my only reader...but I promise to finish it soon! Thanks for still reading! . I am beat today though! I worked 10 hours and now I just wanna rest and check up with all the savings blogs I have been following. I hope you forgive me!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2010, 09:24 PM   #228
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I finally got back here to read! 2 updates!

This is such a cool picture, it looks like you are the only one there, and you can't tell at all that it's EPCOT! It sincerely looks like you are in some little town!

Yeah, I didn't even think of that! I love WS before it opens!

Droooooooooooool. I loved this when I had it! YUM, YUM, YUM!
As you can see, mine was a little wet after walking it from Morocco to America in a Monsoon!

Very cute!

LOVE THAT!

Sorry to read your meal was just okay though! But, it was dry and with your hubby, right? Oh yes! It was great to be with him! We were a little groggy as we just really woke up!

Great tour! I never realized that there is both a couch and a bench in the Studios, I like that. I love your view too...so pretty!
Yeah I love BWV! I like the tour that Jason takes of our stateroom more! It cracks me up when he films the hairdryer on the wall and he says he doesn't know what it is! I never use one...I always drip dry.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #229
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska

Woo hoo! Photoshop is working and I was having fun last night! Here is the picture from Epcot.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:57 PM   #230
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska

HS and the Brown Derby

We woke up early and strolled over to HS! I could get use to this.

We were there for rope drop, could kinda see the cute show about the couple on their honeymoon driving into the sunset to open the park...and then their was a mad dash to TSMM! We got our fastpass first and got in line to ride. By the time we were through with our 1st ride our fastpass was good, so we got a second fastpass, good for after 12:00 pm.

We headed to the front of the park and did single rider line twice for Rockin Roller and then did TOT! I love TOT and how the drop sequence changes. We headed over to ride The Great Movie Ride...well maybe not, but I did convince Jason to come to an Art of Animation class with me...and we got to draw Mickey!

I was really excited that we were drawing Mickey, because our son's name is Aaron Mickey...yes named after the Mouse. So it was neat that the first and probably only time Jason is going to go to the class we are drawing Mickey! After our drawing lesson, it was time for Lunch!

We had a 11:30 ADR for The Brown Derby. Ever since Bawb, gave his awesome reviews of the Cobb salad I had to try this for myself.

Appetizer...some kind of tortilla corn soup....the menu has since been updated:

While we are waiting for our food to come out our window to get another TSMM fast pass is now open! So I rush over to the FastPass machines...Jason thinks there won't be any FP's remaining, but low and behold there are some still available and the return time is for only 3:30!

Happy that I got the FastPasses!

I order the Famous Brown Derby Cobb Salad - Made with finely chopped greens, turkey breast, egg, bacon, tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese, avocado, chives, and cobb dressing. $15.00

Pre-Mixed:

And Jason ordered:
Citrus and herb marinated Breast of chicken - With oil saffron infused Israeli couscous and meyer lemon aioli - $24.00

And for Dessert:
A Brown Derby Original! Grapefruit Cake - Light layers of yellow cake with fresh grapefruit cream cheese icing. - $7.00

I really did not care for this cake....I don't like grapefruit...but Donald really enjoyed it.

After lunch we headed over to TSMM and rode it for the 3rd time!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: