|03-10-2010, 05:30 PM||#11|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Apr 2008
I'm sorry to hear you got dehydrated, that can really run you down.
Things I will do again
1. Once on board the ship and after lunch, do a hidden Mickey sacavenger hunt. We learned our way around the ship and saw the areas that are off limits (teen club, nursery, etc) the rest of the cruise.
2. Enjoy the ship on Nassau day
3. Let the kids play at the kids' club for part of the time at Castaway Cay
4. DH and I have lunch alone
Things I will not do again
1. Take a winter cruise. We enjoyed exploring the ship and all the activities offered but next time I want to enjoy the water. Some people enjoyed the water, but I am a cold weather wimp!
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2011 fax requested cruise on Future Cruise section of Castaway Club||koppeserj||Disney Cruise Line Forum||0||09-18-2009 08:55 AM|
|Wishes cruise vs Illumination cruise vs no cruise||krisleee||Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies||13||04-13-2009 05:46 PM|
|Cruise sales director on Magic (3 days ago) stated:Europe cruise prices available 4/4||seema||Disney Cruise Line Forum||5||03-26-2006 09:38 AM|
|Disney Cruise Line bumps all people off Oct 28th cruise.....Updated:response from DCL||Nick@ VB+OKW||Purchasing DVC||49||05-05-2004 03:49 PM|
|Cruise Veterans - Would you cruise DCL again or choose another cruise line?||4cruisin||Disney Cruise Line Forum||15||10-29-2002 11:08 PM|