|03-07-2010, 07:54 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2009
What I would do/not do next cruise
Things I would DO next cruise:
1. Get dry cleaning done on ship , it's cheaper than home...who would have thought.
2. Get DH a case of beer to bring on ship
3. Bring more $1.00 bills for tipping room service and porters, my kids took
FULL advantage of free room service.We only brought $50.00 and didn't
have enough after cruise to afford a porter at the airport.
4. DOCUMENT MILEAGE YOURSELF AND ALL RECEIPTS BEFORE LEAVING at
car rental place, we are still waiting to be credited for a 550 mile
mistake that budget made. We only drove 84
5. Tour Nassau more
6. Get more pictures taken by photographers onboard, we only found 2
pictures that we ALL liked.
7. pack an over the door shoe holder ...now I know why ..my toiletries
were all over the place, it was hard to keep them organized.
Things I would not do:
1. Not pack workout clothes ...fully intended to do it , just didn't have the
time and I work out regularly at home . Just too Busy,Busy,Busy on the boat.
2. I didn't need an extension cord
3. I'm not sure about doing the Fish Extender group again...My youngest DD
loved getting all the gifts , as did I , It was also a good way of exploring
the ship , I had fun doing that.But getting them there can be expensive(
I paid 28.00 to ship them to the boat) They took up too much room in
my suitcase.It also creates ALOT of clutter in your stateroom ,and more
to pack on the way home.
4. I packed 4 pairs of pj's ...I don't know why. I only used 2.
This is just my opinions from our experience on the ship. Oh ...and I would have ordered breakfast through room service at least one day. I saw the order slip in the drawer on our last day.Darn!! Getting up early every morning to make it to breakfast with 4 girls is exhausting!!! I would have liked to sleep in at least one day .Next time I'll remember breakfast in bed
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2011 fax requested cruise on Future Cruise section of Castaway Club||koppeserj||Disney Cruise Line Forum||0||09-18-2009 09:55 AM|
|Wishes cruise vs Illumination cruise vs no cruise||krisleee||Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies||13||04-13-2009 06:46 PM|
|Cruise sales director on Magic (3 days ago) stated:Europe cruise prices available 4/4||seema||Disney Cruise Line Forum||5||03-26-2006 10:38 AM|
|Disney Cruise Line bumps all people off Oct 28th cruise.....Updated:response from DCL||Nick@ VB+OKW||Purchasing DVC||49||05-05-2004 04:49 PM|
|Cruise Veterans - Would you cruise DCL again or choose another cruise line?||4cruisin||Disney Cruise Line Forum||15||10-30-2002 12:08 AM|