Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2010, 04:15 PM   #76
surfergirl602
Well you're one step ahead of me

Why have i not been receiving updates that you've posted to this thread? Grrr.... Now I have to catch up!
June 2006 - off site 5th year anniversary May 2008 - POR the girls' very first trip! Aug 2009 - AKL, military homecoming trip! Sept 2009 - proud DVC owners at BLT!!! Oct 2010 AKV Mar 2012 - AOA Dec 2012 - welcome home, daddy surprise trip

My Author Blog!
https://melissamackinnon.wordpress.com
Old 02-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #77
surfergirl602
Well you're one step ahead of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Sister View Post
ok the big sister and master of surprises, that was cute by the way munchkin, is present, the trip report may continue. To all who read her trip report: I have always called my sister munchkin, my boyfriends eyes really are open just kind of squinty looking and we had the funniest craziest trip ever with almost fights, laughs, tears, tons of food and lots of love so stay tuned
Hey Andy!! (you've gotta know who this is just by that name!)

Glad you came over to the dark side!!
June 2006 - off site 5th year anniversary May 2008 - POR the girls' very first trip! Aug 2009 - AKL, military homecoming trip! Sept 2009 - proud DVC owners at BLT!!! Oct 2010 AKV Mar 2012 - AOA Dec 2012 - welcome home, daddy surprise trip

My Author Blog!
https://melissamackinnon.wordpress.com
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #78
DisneyJen0504
Married my Prince Charming. Mommy to Avery

Subscribing-great pictures! Cant wait to see the rest of the trip!
The Carsons Head to Disney World 2012
Girls Trip: Dancing in Walt Disney World 2009
Old 02-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #79
The Big Sister
Earning My Ears

Thank you to everyone for the sweet comments, munchkin and I have always been close so sharing our disney obsession is too fun and to make it even better, surfergirl and I grew up together, best friends by age 5 I think? Believe me the comments about defending munchkins age get better but I dont think I ever though about the goat part.....Munchkin you are doing a great job on this trip report just wish Johns eyes were more open and I might be 40 lbs lighter.....
Old 02-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #80
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
I can't even get my 9 year old to wear a matching shirt with me. There is absolutely no hope for me!!!!
No, there is no home, sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwdasiy View Post
I'm a sucker for a WDW wedding Would love for my DH and I to renew our vows while we are there in May. (18 years May 31) But that will never happen So I will just have to dream of planning a wedding for my DD one day. She is 14 and thinks it is a great idea!!

Can't wait to read more about your fantastic adventure!!
Well, I didn't have the typical wedding, you will find more out later lol. I am glad your daughter is in on the plan, it would be sad if she wasn't interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella crazy View Post
I didn't know they kept the Christmas decorations up that long. I know when DH and I went for our honeymoon in 2001 we arrived on January 7th and they were gone. I guess they've decided to keep them up for longer.

We've been trying to decide if we want to purchase a photopass cd this time. Your pictures are really pushing me toward getting one.
I was so confused by the decorations! As far as the photopass, my attitude was that if I was going to do it, I was going to get every photo I could! Then when I got home I spent an obscenity amount of time working on the photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by stich626 View Post
Subbing. Loving all the photos.
Thank you! I know some people don't like to look at other people's photos but I think it is fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmylaj View Post
hi , just joining in. great report so far and seriously i might be related to you because our food preferences are hilariously similar
mickey waffles- happiness on a plate
bacon-well no need for words just love it
and breakfast pizza, i dont know why but it is sooo good and they give you the recipe when you buy the photo so i tried to make it at home but no luck ( it came out terrible) guess i will just have to have some on our trip in august
cant wait to hear all about the wedding.
and i love that your hubby is wearing a mickey tshirt, sweatshirt and ears. that is great
He is such a good guy I am glad to see we like the same foods, you will have to let me know what you think of my choices later in the trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendoendo View Post
I love a newbie trip...Can't wait for the rest of the trip
They were a hoot to say the least

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl602 View Post
Why have i not been receiving updates that you've posted to this thread? Grrr.... Now I have to catch up!
Did you choose the option when you subed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl602 View Post
Hey Andy!! (you've gotta know who this is just by that name!)

Glad you came over to the dark side!!
Stop that /\ this is my thread go make your own
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJen0504 View Post
Subscribing-great pictures! Cant wait to see the rest of the trip!
Thank you! I am impressed with the amount of photos from this trip taken that I didn't hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Sister View Post
Thank you to everyone for the sweet comments, munchkin and I have always been close so sharing our disney obsession is too fun and to make it even better, surfergirl and I grew up together, best friends by age 5 I think? Believe me the comments about defending munchkins age get better but I dont think I ever though about the goat part.....Munchkin you are doing a great job on this trip report just wish Johns eyes were more open and I might be 40 lbs lighter.....
Too bad all the photos where John's eyes are open someone else is sneezing, or cross eyed
Old 02-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #81
can84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
Thank you! I know some people don't like to look at other people's photos but I think it is fun!
Who doesn't like to look at pictures of Disney? Then again, I have been known to take close to 1000 in 3 days

Orlando ~ Australia ~ Ireland ~ Britain ~ France ~ Belgium ~ Scotland ~ Austria ~ Portugal ~ Switzerland ~ Italy
Old 02-28-2010, 08:25 AM   #82
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by can84 View Post
Who doesn't like to look at pictures of Disney? Then again, I have been known to take close to 1000 in 3 days
I love looking through other's photos! They make me think of my trip, and sometimes I see things in the photos I have not seen before!
Old 02-28-2010, 10:14 AM   #83
HARASW
DisneyWorld Addict

I found your TR this morning and am so happy that I did. I am really enjoying reading through it and seeing the wonderful photos.

I can't wait to read more......
11/86 -Honeymoon-Off Property, 7/97-GF RPC, 7/98, 7/99, 7/00, 7/01, 7/02, 7/03, 7/04, 1/05 -GF SLC, 7/06, 7/07, 7/08 -WL CL,12/08 -BWI CL, 8/09-GF RPC, 7/10 - POLY CL, 5/11-BWI CL, 12/11-BWI CL, 6/12-BWI CL 10/12-BWI CL, 1/13-BWI CL, 8/13-BWI CL, 12/13-BWI CL, 6/14-BWI CL

Old 02-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #84
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARASW View Post
I found your TR this morning and am so happy that I did. I am really enjoying reading through it and seeing the wonderful photos.

I can't wait to read more......
Welcome! Glad you found us! Be looking for an update later today!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #85
burly
DIS Veteran

Still reading along. It is so sweet that the guys are willing to go all Disney and wear ears etc. cool.
Love to see the big sis comments!
Looking forward to more.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #86
Zuzu03
DIS Veteran

Love it so far! You guys are so cute! I wish my sis would obsess with me. You two remind me of us!! And we're sorta neighbors - in Vermont. Can't wait to hear more!
Old 02-28-2010, 03:14 PM   #87
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

3,000 photos?!!! That's what I love - pics!! Congrats on your recent wedding! Loved all the photopass pics so far - I would have hated seeing that crane by the Castle too.

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
Old 03-02-2010, 09:11 AM   #88
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by burly View Post
Still reading along. It is so sweet that the guys are willing to go all Disney and wear ears etc. cool.
Love to see the big sis comments!
Looking forward to more.
Josh is great about things like that, we are headed to Nemo on Ice this weekend, and I am sure I will have a great mini TR, including him in ears lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzu03 View Post
Love it so far! You guys are so cute! I wish my sis would obsess with me. You two remind me of us!! And we're sorta neighbors - in Vermont. Can't wait to hear more!
Hi neighbor We are lucky to have each other for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven2dc View Post
3,000 photos?!!! That's what I love - pics!! Congrats on your recent wedding! Loved all the photopass pics so far - I would have hated seeing that crane by the Castle too.
Thank you! I have plenty more pictures so stay tuned!

I am hoping to update soon, things are crazy right now, but we will see what I can do!
Old 03-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #89
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Apparently you were untruthful (I will not call you a liar because we all know what happens when I do that), where is more TR?!?!?! You just like to leave us all hanging
Old 03-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #90
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
Apparently you were untruthful (I will not call you a liar because we all know what happens when I do that), where is more TR?!?!?! You just like to leave us all hanging
Per your request I am working on a small update instead of studying for my midterms......

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: