Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #61
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

A Disney Wedding? Count me in!

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

Old 02-26-2010, 04:55 PM   #62
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherdisneygal View Post
Congrats on the wedding!!!!

And don't worry about people thinking that you are 12, I still get that and I'm 33 with 2 kids! I figure when I'm 50 and people think that I'm 30 I'll be really happy!
good to know I am not alone!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-26-2010, 05:16 PM   #63
I Believe In Magic
Mouseketeer

My first wedding trip report!! Can't wait to read more. And be glad you look young, never apologize for that!! And to your sister, you do not look like you could be her mother, no way!! How awesome that you guys are on here together! My family doesn't share my obsession for Disney.
Looking forward to the big day and all the photos!!

Old 02-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #64
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyisBeast View Post
A Disney Wedding? Count me in!
Not the kind that people continue to post about forever though, don't get too excited LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Believe In Magic View Post
My first wedding trip report!! Can't wait to read more. And be glad you look young, never apologize for that!! And to your sister, you do not look like you could be her mother, no way!! How awesome that you guys are on here together! My family doesn't share my obsession for Disney.
Looking forward to the big day and all the photos!!
We are lucky to have each other, and don't worry, there is no shortage of photos
Old 02-26-2010, 05:59 PM   #65
can84
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
hahaha Pebbles and I have a special relationship. Once you tell me I am a bad wife, and that I should drink instead of doing homework, I will see what I can do for ya
Hey, I'm officially a librarian now--I'd tell you to goof off and read a trashy novel instead of a text book

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Sister View Post
ok so when munchkin left me with the kinda crazy lady to go get some pig...Ihad to explain that she was 21 and not 12 and not my daughter but my sister, sometimes I wonder if at 28 I look old that people think she is my daughter, anyway...the lady quickly apologized and wished them congratulations. This is the first of many explanations I ended up giving....some not so politely
I would have said that you were offered two goats and a yak for her and it was an offer you couldn't refuse

Orlando ~ Australia ~ Ireland ~ Britain ~ France ~ Belgium ~ Scotland ~ Austria ~ Portugal ~ Switzerland ~ Italy
Old 02-26-2010, 07:18 PM   #66
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by can84 View Post
Hey, I'm officially a librarian now--I'd tell you to goof off and read a trashy novel instead of a text book

I would have said that you were offered two goats and a yak for her and it was an offer you couldn't refuse
I love trashy romance!!!!!

why do both you and Pebbles have an obsession with goats???
Old 02-26-2010, 07:21 PM   #67
My sister's princess

After filling ourselves with the delicious food Chef Mickey had to offer we headed over to the gift shop to pick up a few necessities. Josh needed a pin lanyard, and I needed more pins to trade! We shopped around, found what we wanted, and headed out! I like to collect Ariel Pins, with any pretty princess pins as a secondary goal. Josh started a great Muppet collection
We got back on to the monorail and were headed to Magic Kingdom! On our way we saw the beach at the Poly, and I pointed out to Josh that we would be taking pictures there later in the week!!! As it was so cold it was kinda cute to see all the little ones bundled up into their strollers.

We struggled through the turn styles, and onto Main St!!!!!!! This moment was the one I had been waiting for, Joshua was in Disney World, holding my hand. It was one of the best moments of the trip! As we walked in I noticed something odd, That was January 11th, why on earth was it still Christmas???? I couldn’t decide if I should be excited that I got to see the decorations, or irritated, because at that point I had had enough Christmas for the year LOL! We wandered to see the sign outside of City Hall saying that there were no more Table service Advance Dinning Reservations (some of my friends and family are reading along and they don’t know our acronyms ). The area where Santa had been greeting was still set up, so we took a look, and then headed off. We walked to the fire station and met the fireman! I didn’t even know he ever came out to meet people!

I would like you all to take note of our matching sweatshirts, and matching shirts underneath. Joshua got these for us for Christmas, because he is the bestest man ever!

As we left the fire man we saw chip and dale greeting. I had to explain to Josh that there are times to wait in line, and chip and dale are never a time to wait in line. I felt so bad for the parents coming in behind us. The line to meet the two chipmunks was pretty long, and their children were dragging them over.
How about a few photos of some decorations!

Please note the Dapper Dans on the back, they were singing Christmas carols as they went.

And now, the start of my photopass photos. I will bore you to death I promise, as some of these are almost the same photo(meaning they are the same photo, but I did something to it, I love seeing what you can do with photopass so I am sharing it here, so people who are planning trips can see)!

And now with a fun boarder!

We wandred our way down Main St. yakking about what we might want to do, when we come to another photopass person. Knowing I was going to be buying the CD I didn’t pass anyone by!

Please note the crane, I think it adds something to the photos.. don’t you?

People were freaking out about it, my solution? Add a border!!!!!!

And now, for the words I used so nicely so many times this week, “excuse me, but are you able to do a magic shot?”

Look they put a crane in!!!!!!!!! *MAGIC*

Please check out Josh’s “surprised face” in this photo

Here are some good surprised faces!!

And now just the girls!

Are we really still not even at the castle? The answer to that would be Yes!

Coming up: Josh’s first Disney Ride, so I forgot to tell you about Splash Mountain…..
Old 02-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #68
dellasgirl
Mouseketeer

z

Last edited by dellasgirl; 07-01-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:29 AM   #69
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellasgirl View Post
Love the matching sweatshirts
I can't get my DH to wear matching anthing
and the 'surprise' on Josh's face is too cute
ann and family
I know I am very lucky
Thank you for reading along, and for you kind comments
Old 02-27-2010, 08:57 AM   #70
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

I can't even get my 9 year old to wear a matching shirt with me. There is absolutely no hope for me!!!!
Old 02-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #71
wdwdasiy
Mouseketeer

I'm a sucker for a WDW wedding Would love for my DH and I to renew our vows while we are there in May. (18 years May 31) But that will never happen So I will just have to dream of planning a wedding for my DD one day. She is 14 and thinks it is a great idea!!

Can't wait to read more about your fantastic adventure!!
March 2002 ASM, Dec 2003 CBR (DD with just GPs),
April 2005 PORS, June 2006 PORS, June 2007 PORS
June 2008 PORS, May/June 2010 PORS
Old 02-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #72
cinderella crazy
DIS Veteran

I didn't know they kept the Christmas decorations up that long. I know when DH and I went for our honeymoon in 2001 we arrived on January 7th and they were gone. I guess they've decided to keep them up for longer.

We've been trying to decide if we want to purchase a photopass cd this time. Your pictures are really pushing me toward getting one.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #73
stich626
Mouseketeer

Subbing. Loving all the photos.

Is it October yet?
Old 02-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #74
kimmylaj
DIS Veteran

hi , just joining in. great report so far and seriously i might be related to you because our food preferences are hilariously similar
mickey waffles- happiness on a plate
bacon-well no need for words just love it
and breakfast pizza, i dont know why but it is sooo good and they give you the recipe when you buy the photo so i tried to make it at home but no luck ( it came out terrible) guess i will just have to have some on our trip in august
cant wait to hear all about the wedding.
and i love that your hubby is wearing a mickey tshirt, sweatshirt and ears. that is great
Old 02-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #75
Hendoendo
Mouseketeer

I love a newbie trip...Can't wait for the rest of the trip
Feb 76 Contemporary
Feb 79 Offsite
Feb 80 Offsite
Feb 83 Contemporary
May 95 Offsite
May 98 Offsite
October 9-15 2006 Disneymoon at POR

Display Modes Rate This Thread