Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2010, 07:50 PM   #31
The Big Sister
Earning My Ears

ok the big sister and master of surprises, that was cute by the way munchkin, is present, the trip report may continue. To all who read her trip report: I have always called my sister munchkin, my boyfriends eyes really are open just kind of squinty looking and we had the funniest craziest trip ever with almost fights, laughs, tears, tons of food and lots of love so stay tuned
Old 02-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #32
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Sister View Post
ok the big sister and master of surprises, that was cute by the way munchkin, is present, the trip report may continue. To all who read her trip report: I have always called my sister munchkin, my boyfriends eyes really are open just kind of squinty looking and we had the funniest craziest trip ever with almost fights, laughs, tears, tons of food and lots of love so stay tuned
haha they are really squinty in almost every picture
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #33
Wyndale
In wonder at the whimsy!

Count me in!

Looks like a fun ride, I'm on board!

Congrats on your very magical Disney wedding (I'm Sure!)

I believe in Pixie Dust!

WDW - 1974
Disneyland - 1977
WDW - 1985
WDW - 1996
Wilderness Lodge - September 2003
French Quarter - April 2010
(Haley's first trip!) Riverside - February 2012
Old 02-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
burly
DIS Veteran

I'm In!!
Old 02-25-2010, 01:01 PM   #35
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndale View Post
Looks like a fun ride, I'm on board!

Congrats on your very magical Disney wedding (I'm Sure!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burly View Post
I'm In!!

Welcome to both of you! I hope it is worth reading
Old 02-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #36
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

I like your trip report!!!! Maybe I'll have to find a guy to pretend we just got hitched so we get super nice treatment, like CURBSIDE DROP OFF!!!! Hello, those bus stops are so far away!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #37
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
I like your trip report!!!! Maybe I'll have to find a guy to pretend we just got hitched so we get super nice treatment, like CURBSIDE DROP OFF!!!! Hello, those bus stops are so far away!
I know just the one
Old 02-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #38
My sister's princess

So we don’t even have time for our first trip to the food, because here comes Goofy!!!

I was very excited as this was Josh’s first character interaction! We started his brand new autograph book( we being me, he was a little creeped out at first by characters) and Goofy slid in right next to us for a nice photo.
Coming up right behind him was Donald. He was unimpressed with Josh’s new ears though.

And a lovely photo with Andrea and John

Now here was the big moment, Mickey himself was coming up, right behind us. I was so excited I could have burst. Mickey was very sweet. Andrea made sure to congratulate him on his finishing the marathon, as he was wearing his metal. He was very excited that she had noticed.

We didn’t have time to even thing about hitting the buffet between any of the characters. We had arrived early, and they had been able to get us in without a wait at all. This means that we were able to see everyone, eat and be done in less than an hour. I don’t think we could have planned that any better.

Anyway after Meeting the big cheese, Josh was really warming up to the characters!
I even got him to get up and greet Pluto!

I love the way that Pluto signs books, on his nose and all. He even gave ours a kiss!

Next came the leading lady, I decided to shake things up a bit, and have a girls only picture!

This is also the first time that Minnie made a move on my man. Several time during the trip she asked him to marry her.

As Minnie departed we were all about starving! I was excited to hit the buffet line, and headed over with everyone. As we were getting our plates (mine loaded with breakfast pizza YUM, I have no idea why it is that I am so crazy about it, but I can’t seem to find one that comes close to it at home!) the woman behind us started chatting with Andrea. She asked us what we were celebrating, and Andrea explained that Josh and I were there to get married. She look at my sister and exclaimed rather loudly “She can’t get married, she looks like she is 12.” I walked away to leave Andrea to clean that mess up. I went and found myself a few strips of bacon, man do I love me some pig!

We got back to the table and I made it clear that I would be taking photos of food. Here is Josh with his very first Mickey waffle!

We went with the dinning plan this trip, but chose not to use a credit on this breakfast. It worked out to be much better to do this one out of pocket, and save those credits for the yummy things to come!
I must say I was very disappointed in the coffee that morning. It was very watery, and didn’t have much flavor. I would rather have really bad coffee, than really weak coffee!!! The characters were ok, nothing too great, and they came really close together, so it almost felt like we had to be getting ready to greet the next one, before the one we were greeting left!

Coming up: our first day in Magic Kingdom: why is it still Christmas in January, and the quest to buy kitchen items begins!
Old 02-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #39
Stacey16
Earning My Ears

You all look great in your Mickey Ears!

Aug 1985 Off Property~Sep 1994 Dixie Landings~Jan 1995-May 1995 Vista Way (WDW College Program)~Sep 1997 Dixie Landings~Apr 2000 ASMo~Aug 2008 POFQ~May 2009 POFQ~May 2010 CBR~May 2011 Off Property~July 2012 WLV~Oct 2012 SSR

Me DH DD9 DD7

Old 02-25-2010, 08:56 PM   #40
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

I'm inspired to meet the characters on my next trip. I've only met a few in my lifetime, but never Mickey or Minnie!

Sooooo...who is this certain somebody who will help me out in getting curbside drop off?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #41
can84
DIS Veteran

Woo-Hoo!

I can't wait to read all about the trip!

And hey, you're setting up Pebbles? What about me?

Orlando ~ Australia ~ Ireland ~ Britain ~ France ~ Belgium ~ Scotland ~ Austria ~ Portugal ~ Switzerland ~ Italy
Old 02-25-2010, 11:12 PM   #42
dellasgirl
Mouseketeer

z

Last edited by dellasgirl; 07-01-2011 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:06 AM   #43
wisegal
Mouseketeer

Congratulations on your recent wedding. I am going to reading along, most likely will not post much but I will be reading.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:39 AM   #44
patches07
DIS Veteran

Great pictures of all of you in your Mickey Ears

Old 02-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #45
OrangeJax
Mouseketeer

I'm in!

Loving your photos so far! Can't wait for some updates!!!
Off Site (1998)
Caribbean Beach (1992?)
Polynesian (1986?)
[/SIZE]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: