Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2010, 07:14 AM   #121
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmas View Post
I was so excited to see an update! Hope this means you're feeling better!

So sorry AK didn't go well...it's one of our favorites. I bet it was the heat that made the safari so boring. The animals were smarter than everyone who came to the park that day, finding the shade.

Is there a reason you didn't go to Festival of the lion king? It's my favorite attraction at any park!

So disappointing to wait in the line for Nemo and then not be able to go. If it's any consolation, Nemo is cute, but there are better shows.

I know what you mean about It's tough to be a bug...what were they thinking? It gives me the heebie-jeebies and I'm not a small child! We haven't taken DS yet at WDW or Disneyland that's how against it I am!

I am so surprised your DS loved dinosaur! That ride is frightening! I'm so glad he did though, at least something good came of this park! (Side note: I was showing DS the planning video, and he was watching the part with Dinosaur...so they show like this huge scary T-Rex and he says, "I want to meet that T-Rex! He has sharp teeth! I want to give him a hug!" LOL. That dinosaur is vicious looking, and all my 3 year old wants to do is hug him. Smart.)
I am feeling alot better, the wonder of antibiotics, lol. Boy do I hate sinus infections!!!

Honestly I am not sure why we didn't head to FOTLK. I have no idea why we didn't even attempt to head toward that section of the park. I KNOW I will have this park well planned on our next trip. We are going to give it another try for sure and hope that the magic finds us there next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdog View Post
Hi there.

I am a little late to your TR but I made it.

I found your TR very refreshing compare to mine. I like how you explain the view from your kids on how they see the characters. It never even cross my mind the different between a normal face character compare to a full custom character.

You wrote so much, it took me a couple day to read through everything. I will try to comment as much as I can remember.

Your kids are very cute.

Good choice on your resort. WL is my favorite too.

DxDP is the bomb.

I know my trip was the opposite compare to yours but we are only 2 adults so we rode nothing but thrill ride. However, I can see how the Disney magic began when a couple of parents watching their kids or join their kids to ride the kiddy rides. I can now totally see from your view and how it meant to you. It was totally an eye opener for me.

You have a beautiful family. So glad to hear the trip was such a success even with a few bumps and stressful moment. In the end, it's all worth it.

I hope you have a magic ending with your trip. Now, I have to cross over to read your PTR.
Wow, you made me cry! You are so right on how different families experience Disney in different magical ways. While we were there, we never even thought of the rides we were missing or not experienceing since the kids were too little. We were so wrapped up in the experience of seeing things the first time and with them. It truely was a magical once in a lifetime experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynsational View Post
My husband, my four year old daughter and I are going to Disney World for the very first time in a couple months. I'm new to the boards and I've really enjoyed reading your report and look forward to more!
Welcome!!! There is sooo much information on the boards but I think that I learn more from reading trip reports than any other resource (it is my favorite hobby,lol).
Old 02-06-2010, 09:50 AM   #122
Chef_Skinner
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrncessA View Post
I let DH and DS fill their cup full of Legos while I tried to keep DD calm that DS was getting something and she wasnít yet. Then I had to pour out their cup and refill it myself to fit more in. MEN! When I refilled it with what they filled it with it was only half full, lol.

Oh, how dare you! Let me set the story straight! LOL

Now before I go on, let me just say that when I was a kid and had a Lego collection of my own, and it was quite extensive. I had a lot of Space sets that I could use to build my starships and definitely plenty of pieces to build cars, trucks, trains, and anything else my heart desired.

So of course being given free reign to pick out pieces for DS to fill his cup with, I began to add in pieces that he would actually use. Bigger pieces, specialty pieces, and rare items you might not find in a set that you buy in a store.
Although, when DW saw what I was filling DS's cup with, she stated that it would be better to fill it with smaller pieces so that we get more for our buck. Okay...well that made sense. But what she failed to convey was to only use the small pieces as fillers to go along with the bigger pieces.

So, as she continued to look around the shop, DS and I began to fill his cup with every little piece we could find, filling it completely to the top. Sure, there were a few bigger pieces here and there, but let me tell you, it was mostly one slot pieces that are used more for decoration than building anything.

As she returned and saw that we had filled his cup basically to the top with every little piece available, I could see in her expression that this is not what she meant. LOL I should have probably thought a bit more about it myself at the time, but I was going off what she had said...that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

At least now, when we return we can get him a cup filled with some of the larger pieces to go along with all the little ones I picked out for him.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2010, 01:31 PM   #123
Princess_Au
Mouseketeer

I have to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed your tr. We have a 4 year ds and 14 month dd and it so helpful to hear your story with young children. And your children are so adorable.

Did I read correctly that you pre-packed each outfit in it's own zip lock bag for the day? I think I like that idea. That way you just grab it and go. I love the shower curtain idea too!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #124
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Welcome! It was a very magical experience with them being so young! I love reading TR and I learn most of my tips from them!

I tried to pack each day in baggies and it did work for over half the trip until I did laundry and then I had to figure it out on the day. I also suggest bringing an extra outfit (or two) everyday. It was a lifesaver to have extra clothes!!! And I thouroghly endorse using a shower curtain over the stroller! It was one of the best purchases of the trip!!!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:31 PM   #125
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef_Skinner View Post
Oh, how dare you! Let me set the story straight! LOL

Now before I go on, let me just say that when I was a kid and had a Lego collection of my own, and it was quite extensive. I had a lot of Space sets that I could use to build my starships and definitely plenty of pieces to build cars, trucks, trains, and anything else my heart desired.

So of course being given free reign to pick out pieces for DS to fill his cup with, I began to add in pieces that he would actually use. Bigger pieces, specialty pieces, and rare items you might not find in a set that you buy in a store.
Although, when DW saw what I was filling DS's cup with, she stated that it would be better to fill it with smaller pieces so that we get more for our buck. Okay...well that made sense. But what she failed to convey was to only use the small pieces as fillers to go along with the bigger pieces.

So, as she continued to look around the shop, DS and I began to fill his cup with every little piece we could find, filling it completely to the top. Sure, there were a few bigger pieces here and there, but let me tell you, it was mostly one slot pieces that are used more for decoration than building anything.

As she returned and saw that we had filled his cup basically to the top with every little piece available, I could see in her expression that this is not what she meant. LOL I should have probably thought a bit more about it myself at the time, but I was going off what she had said...that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

At least now, when we return we can get him a cup filled with some of the larger pieces to go along with all the little ones I picked out for him.
It could have went a bit that way as well. I did end up removing HALF of the smaller pieces and adding some larger ones. I just don't think we will do it again. We will probably let him choose a set instead this time.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #126
cheryterese
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrncessA View Post
[COLOR="Purple"]
Now this is where we left Disney World and entered the movie Speed! The bus was pretty full, but there was no one standing up and we all had the same thought. ďIs this guy nuts?Ē I am not kidding you everyone on the bus was talking about it! Our bus driver was FLYING and we were passing cars like they were standing still. He would turn and everyone held on for dear life. It was scary at points, especially for someone who HATES driving. We were back at the WL in no time and we were VERY grateful. DH grabbed the stroller and DS and I was in charge of the shopping bags and DD.

DH and DS jumped out the back door and DD was in front of me. I had all the shopping bags in one hand and was holding DDís hand with the other about to help her step down off the bus. All the sudden the bus doors start to close with DD in them!!! EVERYONE on the bus screamed ďNO!!!!!Ē and I jerked DD back as hard as I could and managed to save her from being smashed in the door although it nearly sent me falling backward. The bus driver quickly reversed the doors opened and the ladies that were toward the front of the bus were giving him an ear full. I was stunned and wanted OFF the bus. DH was pretty mad but I just wanted to get back to the room.
COLOR]
Oh my gosh! How awful!! Glad she was okay!

I agree with you on DTD. We left MK early one day to spend time here and were so sorry we did. We would have much rather stayed in the park! We did enjoy our lunch at T-Rex, but next time we won't bother with DTD. With 3 kids ages 4 and under we really couldn't shop, and our 4 year old kept asking when we were going to go on more rides!

Planning a 2014 trip to celebrate our son's 10th!
February 6th - February 12th 2013 ~ Port Orleans Riverside ~ Mom's Birthday Trip!
October 26th - November 7th 2011 ~ Off site ~ Second Family Trip
January 26th - February 4th 2010 ~ Off site ~ First Family Trip
April 2004 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2002 ~ Wilderness Lodge (Honeymoon!)
Old 02-10-2010, 12:42 PM   #127
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

I have about a half hour before I need to leave to make the kiddos birthday party reservations and they are pretending to take a nap right now so I thought I would take the time to write a small bit of my TRÖ rather than cleaning the bathroom which I should be doing. LOL

Our ride back to the WL was A LOT less stressful than the ride from the CR to the AK! The kids set on the back row of the bus and kept me constantly terrified that the driver would slam on the breaks and they would go flying. Our original plan for the evening had been to stay at AK till about 5 to return to the resort to swim and relax. We had called it quits long before that. We were all pretty beat and instead of heading to RFC to eat we headed straight to the room to unwind.

The kids had to be hungry although they werenít complaining but we made them PBJ sandwiches anyway and actually opened the cookies we had bought and gave them each one. DH and I were hungry but we didnít feel like going downstairs to eat. I suggested ordering a pizza from room service and he was ALL for it. He called down and ordered pizza and salads for us with dessert and I headed downstairs to the RFC to fill up our cups

I headed down to the lobby and strolled around. It really is such a relaxing place even at this time of day which happened to be the busiest time I encountered. I strolled around the mercantile and found lots of stuff in the end I decided to not buy. Not sure why I didnít buy anything other than I was terrified we had gone over budget for our spending. Thatís when I thought about going over to the front desk and getting a copy of our dining plan credits and our room bill. Donít know why I hadnít thought of that before!

The concierge CM was super sweet and had my papers printed up in a jif. I headed over and found a very comfy chair and sat down to examine the damages. I was surprised to find out that it was mostly great news! This is also when I found out that on the DxDDP all the credits are pooled the same and there isnít a difference in child credits vs. adult credits. This might have changed the way we ate at a couple CS meals. I believe we had 9 credits left for meals (after the pizza was taken) which turned out perfect for us. I canít remember how many snack credits we had but it wasnít too many. The funny part was that we had so much less charged to our room than expected! I had been worried about going overboard with spending and we hadnít spent a ľ of what I had budgeted for. Nearly all of our tips had been made in cash since we had a lot of buffets and I had pre-calculated them and had them in envelopes. I realized we hadnít bought hardly any souvenirs!

I rushed over to the RFC and filled our cups and grabbed a bowl of chili. Why? I donít know! I knew dinner was coming but it was thereÖ it looked goodÖ and it was a snack creditÖ why not? LOL

By the time I got back upstairs the kids were both already out like lights and DH was watching some sort of sports on TV. I plopped myself next to him on the bed and started eating my chili and let me tell you it looked and smelled better than it tasted, only a few bites made past my lips before I gave up. Almost immediately there was a knock at the door and DH got up to grab our pizza, salad and dessert. Now I canít remember if the room service came with drinks. I want to say it did and it was cans but I really canít remember and I didnít take ANY pictures after we left AK minus one later on.

I DUG into my salad and was happy for the extra dressing that I picked up while I got my chili since they didnít bring us enough. I ended up eating a bit of DHís salad as well. The pizza to me was sorta gross and we didnít eat much of it. DH is a HUGE pizza eater and will eat pizza no matter the taste but he only had 2 pieces or soÖ that is saying A LOT!!! At least we had some great dessert! I had the chocolate cake (had mousse in it I think) and DH had some sort of cheese cake and we cleaned those plates!

DH was fading fast I could tell so I let him relax and before I knew it he was asleep. I tried going to sleep, believe me I was exhausted, but I couldnít settle my mind.

What would I do next? And who else was stirring in the room?
Old 02-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #128
Monny2AE
DIS Veteran

I'm a little late but am joining in! Oh my we have lots in common! I'm on antibiotics to clear up a sinus infection too. I'm avoiding mopping my kitchen floor so apparently we both like to avoid cleaning to DIS.

I loved DD's first haircut. Her face was priceless! Once my DD's hair is long enough I would love to have her hair cut in Disney!

I have a picture of my DH on the bus with our double stroller and the facial expressions are almost identical.

We had our share of meltdowns and NUMEROUS potty trips. Must be something about a 2 yr old girl that feels the need to see EVERY potty in WDW.

I loved that you were given 10 towels.

Can't wait to read more!

Old 02-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #129
tigerdragon
DIS Veteran

Ooh, now you have me curious! I want another update!

I'm sorry you didn't like AK. Hopefully next time you go you will enjoy it more.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:19 PM   #130
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

I was in such a hurry to finish the last chapter I forgot to add a small detail. When I looked over our Dining Credits I realized that the Brown Derby had charged used credits for DD’s meal instead of us paying for it OOP. I didn’t realize since I left DH to pay the bill. Turns out it didn’t really matter and saved us some money OOP, but I wish it had been at a 1TS meal instead.

When I last left off everyone was asleep and I was the only one left awake. I tried shutting my eyes and about the time that I started to relax and possibly drift off to sleep I heard a very familiar rustling coming from the next bed. I looked up and DS was sitting up in his bed, wide awake. Although he was up and ready to go, I knew that DD needed more sleep and I was NOT going to wake DH because he would have been GRUMPY! LOL

I decided to take DS and head out to explore a bit more. We put on our shoes, I let a groggy DH know we were leaving, he grunted at me and we headed out quietly. We didn’t really have much of a plan other than look around. We headed down the back elevator and as we walked by the RFC DS reminded me that I had promised him another Mickey Ice Cream the other day. He was completely right and had great timing. We headed in and grabbed a Mickey Ice Cream and sat down at a table inside (didn’t want this one melting like the other outside) and he began to eat his ice cream.

Now my kids don’t get sweets very often. I am defiantly not a nutrition crazed mom who doesn’t allow any sweets near her kids. But more often than not my kids prefer graham crackers or apples for snacks or dessert and I figured if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. This is not to say they do not love cookies or and couldn't eat their weight in M&M’s, but if they will be just as happy with raisins I am not going to fight them. LOL

They do however love ice cream but DS is SLOW when eating it. I mean S L O W!!!! We were sitting in a very cool air conditioned room and by the time DS had finished one Mickey Ear the entire thing was melting to the point of a HUGE mess. I went and ask for a bowl and grabbed a spoon and he ate a few more bites that way before it was a puddle. Does that tell you how slow he is? LOL

All was well now though! He had gotten his promised ice cream and I had enjoyed a nice Disney moment alone with DS. It was a very nice moment for sure! We had talked about everything that we had done on the trip and what he wanted to do again at the MK. Donald's Movie, Goofy's Barnshop and the Mountain were his picks and I agreed that they couldn't be missed!

We walked around the lobby and the mercantile but didn’t go outside since I was sure it was still hot. DS was leading the way and he just loved the WL! It was by far the best choice for us. I would have loved to sit and let him explore but he was a bit all over the place so I followed him around. It was fun! We rode the elevators a couple times before heading back to the room.
When we got back DH and DD were up and watching TV. Not sure how long they had been up before we got there but I hoped DS and I hadn’t woke them up leaving.

We talked about what to do for the remainder of the day. We had a few things at the lodge that we hadn’t taken advantage of yet. I had yet to see the geyser and we still had the arcade voucher that we knew DS would love. We decided to split up for a bit and I would take DD to the pool and DH would take DS to the arcade and meet us back at the pool when they were done.
We all changed into our suits and headed down.

It was still pretty warm outside but at least there was water! LOL DD was beyond thrilled to be swimming and jumped in the kiddie pool before I could take off her shoes, lol. I think in my previous chapters I had to have forgotten to add that we had went swimming at least one other night after we got back late at night. For the life of me I can’t remember which night it was though, probably the DTD one. The pool was a big hit!

DD and I played in the kiddie pool and was joined on and off by other families with kids around the same age. I struck up a conversation with another mom who was just beginning our vacation and she picked my brain for tips from their vacation. It made me happy to share some our experiences and possibly help out a bit! Her DS was getting his first haircut the next day so I explained where the barber shop was. I also ask her if she wanted an entire case of water since we only used one of the two we bought. She said they had ordered a ton from Garden Grocer but thanked me.

This is the only picture I have of that night. I had to have one of DD in the pool she loved so much. LOL

Before long the boys found us and DH had a said the arcade was horrible. I’ll let him share the story if he wants. DS was ready to swim so he jumped in with DD and DH ran inside to the Territory Lounge to grab us some drinks since the outside bar was closed. He made it back and with my margarita and his beer and we sat and watched the kids playing in the kiddie pool and talked for a while. Then the kids wanted to move over to the big pool so we finished our drinks and headed over. DS was able to touch in the shallow end and that was great since he jumped in about 100 times and it would have been tiring to catch him every time. I had not packed either of the kids’ life jacket swimmie things so this was actually a bit scary for me!
DD jumped in and played on the stairs and we enjoyed our last night at Disney.

It was sad to leave the pool and head back upstairs. The kid’s said they weren’t hungry but ate half a sandwich each and some goldfish. DH and I started packing our stuff up and organizing for the sad sad day coming.
When I finally finished packing the bag we planned to check I remembered that there was a scale at bell services we could use. I called downstairs and confirmed that they would be able weigh and that they were still open I sent DH downstairs with the bag. I continued packing our carryon bags and organizing our next day clothes both for the park and for the flight. DH returned pretty quickly and said that they were closed and couldn’t weight the bag. This was slightly more than annoying since I had JUST called to ask that. But non-the-less we were not going to get it weighed that night.

We finished doing as much packing as we could before turning the lights out on our last night at Disney and the beautiful Wilderness Lodge!

Our plans the next morning were to head over to the Poly for an Ohana breakfast before hitting our last day at the MK. Right before we went to sleep DH ask me if I would rather spend more time at the MK or eat at Ohana. I decided that we would hit the MK EMH instead the next morning and we called down and changed our wake up call.

All in all it was nice relaxing end to our vacation by staying at the WL and not pushing ourselves further at the AK. It was nice to relax and just let the kids swim and enjoy the pool one last time and I wouldn’t have changed the night for anything.

Next up: The End Begins…. So Sad!!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #131
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monny2AE View Post
I'm a little late but am joining in! Oh my we have lots in common! I'm on antibiotics to clear up a sinus infection too. I'm avoiding mopping my kitchen floor so apparently we both like to avoid cleaning to DIS.

I loved DD's first haircut. Her face was priceless! Once my DD's hair is long enough I would love to have her hair cut in Disney!

I have a picture of my DH on the bus with our double stroller and the facial expressions are almost identical.

We had our share of meltdowns and NUMEROUS potty trips. Must be something about a 2 yr old girl that feels the need to see EVERY potty in WDW.

I loved that you were given 10 towels.

Can't wait to read more!
Welcome!

I think DH had a strong love hate relationship with that stroller! He said we are NOT renting from them again if he can't figure out how to lock it! LOL

We are still in the the middle of trying to potty train DD. She is soooooo stubborn!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerdragon View Post
Ooh, now you have me curious! I want another update!

I'm sorry you didn't like AK. Hopefully next time you go you will enjoy it more.
I am hoping! We are planning another try at it on our next trip and are visiting on a day that the crowd projector says is the least crowded!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #132
cheryterese
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
Yes! Another convert to the cause!

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You! I LOVE a table of contents. In fact, I rarely stick with a TR that doesn't have them. (Just not enough time to scroll through all the posts!)

I'll be catching up with the rest soon!
Please, please, if someone has a chance could you PM me and tell me how to add a table of contents to my trip report, and a trip report link to my signature? I've posted my request in Tech Support but haven't gotten any answers. Thank you!

Planning a 2014 trip to celebrate our son's 10th!
February 6th - February 12th 2013 ~ Port Orleans Riverside ~ Mom's Birthday Trip!
October 26th - November 7th 2011 ~ Off site ~ Second Family Trip
January 26th - February 4th 2010 ~ Off site ~ First Family Trip
April 2004 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2002 ~ Wilderness Lodge (Honeymoon!)
Old 02-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #133
lexmas
DIS Veteran

So sad your trip is coming to a close. At least there's one more day left! Sounds like a relaxing evening though...I can't imagine how slow your DS must eat to melt an ice cream bar in air conditioning! Too funny.

I had no idea they could weigh your bags for you at bell services. Is that at all hotels? Good to know, anyway.

Since the stroller was brought up again, do you think it's worth it to have a double vs. two singles? DH and I go back and forth about it, since we have lots of strollers at home anyway (including one purchased at disney last time when we realized that carrying DS in the sling was not going to work at WDW like it did at Disneyland!). I kind of hate to buy a new stroller (we don't use them much at home) but I think maybe it's worth it since we have potentially 3 WDW trips and a DL trip on the horizon for the next 3 years. DD and DS really love sitting next to each other, so they'd like that. Plus, I'm not sure how we would stand on the bus with two strollers and two small children. Input?

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your last day!

Hoping to take a trip this year, but also contemplating buying DVC, which would involve skipping this year and using that money for the downpayment. We'll see where the year takes us.

Me- DH- DS (5)- DD (2.5)
Old 02-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #134
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryterese View Post
Please, please, if someone has a chance could you PM me and tell me how to add a table of contents to my trip report, and a trip report link to my signature? I've posted my request in Tech Support but haven't gotten any answers. Thank you!
PM'd you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexmas View Post
So sad your trip is coming to a close. At least there's one more day left! Sounds like a relaxing evening though...I can't imagine how slow your DS must eat to melt an ice cream bar in air conditioning! Too funny.

I had no idea they could weigh your bags for you at bell services. Is that at all hotels? Good to know, anyway.

Since the stroller was brought up again, do you think it's worth it to have a double vs. two singles? DH and I go back and forth about it, since we have lots of strollers at home anyway (including one purchased at disney last time when we realized that carrying DS in the sling was not going to work at WDW like it did at Disneyland!). I kind of hate to buy a new stroller (we don't use them much at home) but I think maybe it's worth it since we have potentially 3 WDW trips and a DL trip on the horizon for the next 3 years. DD and DS really love sitting next to each other, so they'd like that. Plus, I'm not sure how we would stand on the bus with two strollers and two small children. Input?

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your last day!
I completely say take a double instead of two strollers! I know that if I had had a stroller to wrestle with as well as the kids we wouldn't have made it. I am in complete awe of people who are able but my mind doesn't work that fast. LOL We got rid of our double stroller about a year ago but after falling in love with the one from Orlando Strollers we have thought about buying a new one. We HATED our last one (it was Jeep)!

I will try to work on an update soon. DH and I treated ourselves this month to some new toys since our anniversary, vanentines day and both of our birthdays are in Feb. and March. He got a new GPS (and has been making excuses to drive around all day ) and I FINALLY got a camcorder. All of our video has been on our kodak (which I love as a camera but not a camcorder) and it is a pain to switch back and forth for video or pictures. So DH is now at the Best Buy looking at video cards since our video card is VERY basic and I can't edit videos. Now I am trying to figure out how to turn all of my .MOV files to mpegs. Wish me luck! LOL
Old 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM   #135
PrncessA
DIS Veteran

I can name about a thousand things I would rather be doing than resizing picture after picture on Photobucket... while it is moving at a snail's pace! I have the next update ready but photobucket has gotten the best of me and I am giving up... giving in... giving it a few choice words and going to bed.

Happy Valentines Day to all and to all a good night!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: