Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #3886
ZPT1022
DIS Veteran
Dreaming of my Disney honeymoon!
Beware the troll dolls in Norway...they're creepy!
 
ZPT1022's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 7,447

Cici, you must have had your c-section by now so I am thinking of you and hoping all went well. I hope you are resting and recovering nicely and enjoying your time with your new little one
__________________
*~*Becky*~*
ZPT1022 is offline  
Old 02-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #3887
locolala
Ketchup doesn't belong in your nose!
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Ord, CA
Posts: 1,139

Hope Cici and little Cici are doing well!!

My appointment for tomorrow has been cancelled due to the white crud that continues to fall from the sky. This was one I've waited for 2 months for! My level 2 ultrasound and meeting with the genetic counselor. I'm sad but understanding, but still sad lol.
__________________
Me: (25) DH: (28) DD Aline (1) Chernyy Koshka & Patch 135 lb Akbash
Disney Honeymoon, April 20th 2009-April 27th 2009. AKV. Most Amazing Trip Of My LIFE!!
locolala is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #3888
WDWAurora
I may not be Peter's Tink, but I'm Patrick's...And his princess...Can Tink be a princess? Please?
 
WDWAurora's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 4,288

Ok ladies, my first shower is Saturday! I'm super excited. It's in my hometown, which is several hours away, so we're doing it a little early. I'll be 28 weeks (well, I'm 28 weeks today, so I still will be Saturday). I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I already own this dress: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.as...ategory_Id=MC3

What do you guys think? Would it be cute? I could do black tights or purple tights. I'm not buying anything new for the shower, but I just can't decide what out of what I have I want to wear!! I was thinking this one since it will be fairly cold, and it has some color to it, instead of being all black, or just black and white.
__________________
DH Me DS Pixie Hulk
Link to our September pre-trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1864362 (with PICS!)
Link to the trip report! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post27844434
WDWAurora is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 05:25 AM   #3889
lilianddomsmom
Mouseketeer
 
lilianddomsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 243

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWAurora View Post
Ok ladies, my first shower is Saturday! I'm super excited. It's in my hometown, which is several hours away, so we're doing it a little early. I'll be 28 weeks (well, I'm 28 weeks today, so I still will be Saturday). I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I already own this dress: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.as...ategory_Id=MC3

What do you guys think? Would it be cute? I could do black tights or purple tights. I'm not buying anything new for the shower, but I just can't decide what out of what I have I want to wear!! I was thinking this one since it will be fairly cold, and it has some color to it, instead of being all black, or just black and white.
I think that it's a really cute dress and think that it would be really nice to wear to the shower
__________________
dd 7

ds 6

ds 4

dd 2






lilianddomsmom is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 09:59 AM   #3890
ZPT1022
DIS Veteran
Dreaming of my Disney honeymoon!
Beware the troll dolls in Norway...they're creepy!
 
ZPT1022's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 7,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by locolala View Post
Hope Cici and little Cici are doing well!!

My appointment for tomorrow has been cancelled due to the white crud that continues to fall from the sky. This was one I've waited for 2 months for! My level 2 ultrasound and meeting with the genetic counselor. I'm sad but understanding, but still sad lol.
Sorry that your appointment got canceled but better safe than sorry. Hopefully they will get you rescheduled quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWAurora View Post
Ok ladies, my first shower is Saturday! I'm super excited. It's in my hometown, which is several hours away, so we're doing it a little early. I'll be 28 weeks (well, I'm 28 weeks today, so I still will be Saturday). I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I already own this dress: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.as...ategory_Id=MC3


What do you guys think? Would it be cute? I could do black tights or purple tights. I'm not buying anything new for the shower, but I just can't decide what out of what I have I want to wear!! I was thinking this one since it will be fairly cold, and it has some color to it, instead of being all black, or just black and white.
That's a really cute dress, I'd wear that with some tights and a cardigan if you need the extra layer for warmth (can't tell how thick the dress is).
__________________
*~*Becky*~*
ZPT1022 is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 10:09 AM   #3891
hulagirl87
DIS Veteran
 
hulagirl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 3,860

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWAurora View Post
Ok ladies, my first shower is Saturday! I'm super excited. It's in my hometown, which is several hours away, so we're doing it a little early. I'll be 28 weeks (well, I'm 28 weeks today, so I still will be Saturday). I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I already own this dress: http://www.motherhood.com/Product.as...ategory_Id=MC3

What do you guys think? Would it be cute? I could do black tights or purple tights. I'm not buying anything new for the shower, but I just can't decide what out of what I have I want to wear!! I was thinking this one since it will be fairly cold, and it has some color to it, instead of being all black, or just black and white.
Super cute! I wore a dress to my shower and it ended up being really comfortable. I lucked out and didn't have to buy anything either. It was a dress that I already owned, pre pregnancy.
__________________

me DH DD and DS
hulagirl87 is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #3892
Pollito916
Some day my Prince will come and I'll live in the castle...
I do NOT have a Chicaaahgo accent!
 
Pollito916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 2,110

Cici - I hope everything went well! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of your new little one!

DMickey - that's good to hear about the RCS, I just don't feel comfortable with trying for VBAC either and it's kind of nice to be able to have a specific date set and then get everything arranged for Alex and time-off for DH ahead of time.

locolala - Sorry your appt was cancelled. With DS, my appt ON MY DUE DATE was cancelled due to snow. To say I was upset would be an understatement. I'm pretty sure I balled my eyes out and may have even gotten a little hysterical. It was time to get that kid out!

Aurora - I think that dress is cute and should be perfect for a shower!

***************
Ugh, I still have this stupid cough from the cold I had last week, and now I got a migraine at lunch today. My co-workers are trying to shove cough medicine and excedrin down my throat and don't understand why I won't take it. I just keep telling them that I already took something, but it's apparently not working.

Does anyone have any tips for migraines? I took some tylenol and layed down in the dark for a little while. Now I'm sitting at my desk with my shades on.
__________________
Me , DH , DS , DD
Pollito916 is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #3893
KiKi Mouse
DIS Veteran
 
KiKi Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 1,670

I had my weekly fetal assessment u/s today. I am 35W3d. Baby is measuring 65th percentile....give or take ??15% I think it is.
I am keeping my blood sugar under control but nervous about baby getting too big due to the gestational diabetes.

I've been getting more braxton hicks and I have a bit of a discharge the past couple of days. Sorry to be TMI but I am worried it is the start of something.

I told DH today no more BD til 37+ weeks.

The other day my midwife gave me my homebirth supplies which made me more nervous about this being a for sure thing...LOL

Not sure where we are having this baby yet....just taking each day as it comes and trying not to worry too much. But it's hard. After the assessment today the tech came out and took my husband aside and told him not to worry about everything, baby looks great.


I called my midwife to tell her what the u/s said even though she will get the report on paper. She said it is great. I also asked her about the discharge and she said that starts around week 36.
__________________
Enjoying the mouse since 2007. Now as new DVC members at BLT

Last edited by KiKi Mouse; 02-10-2010 at 04:50 PM.
KiKi Mouse is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #3894
ZPT1022
DIS Veteran
Dreaming of my Disney honeymoon!
Beware the troll dolls in Norway...they're creepy!
 
ZPT1022's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: CT
Posts: 7,447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollito916 View Post
***************
Ugh, I still have this stupid cough from the cold I had last week, and now I got a migraine at lunch today. My co-workers are trying to shove cough medicine and excedrin down my throat and don't understand why I won't take it. I just keep telling them that I already took something, but it's apparently not working.

Does anyone have any tips for migraines? I took some tylenol and layed down in the dark for a little while. Now I'm sitting at my desk with my shades on.
You are allowed to have a little bit of caffeine so maybe a coffee or tea with another tylenol?? I don't know, I have a lot of migraines and I just had to switch my prescription to something that's safe during pregnancy. It doesn't work as well as the other med I had but it's better than nothing. If you keep getting migraines I'd talk to your doc, some people get hormonally induced migraines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKi Mouse View Post
I had my weekly fetal assessment u/s today. I am 35W3d. Baby is measuring 65th percentile....give or take ??15% I think it is.
I am keeping my blood sugar under control but nervous about baby getting too big due to the gestational diabetes.

I've been getting more braxton hicks and I have a bit of a discharge the past couple of days. Sorry to be TMI but I am worried it is the start of something.

I told DH today no more BD til 37+ weeks.

The other day my midwife gave me my homebirth supplies which made me more nervous about this being a for sure thing...LOL

Not sure where we are having this baby yet....just taking each day as it comes and trying not to worry too much. But it's hard. After the assessment today the tech came out and took my husband aside and told him not to worry about everything, baby looks great.
It sounds like you are getting close! OMG, having the supplies there would make it feel so real for me. WOW!
__________________
*~*Becky*~*
ZPT1022 is offline  
Old 02-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #3895
WebmasterKathy

Not Podcast Kathy, I'm the other one
Bring on the tequila and chocolates!
 
WebmasterKathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 20,519
DISboards Administrator

Jumbo thread- time to close this one!

Head over to the new thread HERE!!!
__________________
WebmasterKathy is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Caribbean Beach FAQ Part IV safetymom Disney Resorts 3738 06-28-2010 09:50 AM
How many more days until your trip to WDW? (Part 2) ransom Doing the Happy Dance! 3854 08-23-2009 09:03 PM
January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part V Momof2Disneyboys Countdowns and Live Reports 3686 07-08-2009 01:28 PM
Disboutiquers Part 13 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew teresajoy Disney for Families 3746 06-04-2009 07:36 PM
OT - Am I A Bad Mom? smkiya Disney for Families 29 04-11-2009 02:36 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: