|02-07-2010, 04:02 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western NY
1st Family Trip with a Pre-K'er, a 2 year old and a puking baby!
Hello interested readers! We returned from our 10 day First Family Trip to Disney World late Thursday night (2/4/10), and despite a few challenges here and there (including the above mentioned puking baby!) our trip was a wonderful one! Our family is comprised of DH (Rick, 38), Me (Cheryl, 38), DS1 (Sam, 4), DD (Madeleine, 2) and DS2 (Matthew, 18 months).
I'm excited to write this trip report in hopes of keeping post Disney trip planning and trip blues at bay! I also hope to be helpful to other families with young children that may be setting out on their first trip in return for all the fantastic information I received from other DIS'ers!
Table of Contents:
1. Day 1 (Tuesday, January 27th, 2010): Flight and Arrival
2. Rental House
3. Day 2 (Wednesday, January 28th, 2010): First Morning at the Magic Kingdom!
4. First Morning at the Magic Kingdom: Rides!
5. Matthew's First Haircut!
6. First Evening at the Magic Kingdom
7. Day 3 (Thursday, January 28th, 2010): Epcot Morning & Lunch at Biergarten
8. Afternoon around the World Showcase at Epcot
9. Day 4 (Friday, January 29th, 2010): The Itinerary Goes Awry aka My Crabby Day (Magic Kingdom with stepdaughter and inlaws)
10. Dinner at Tony's Town Square and our Magic Kingdom evening
11. Day 5 (Saturday, January 30th, 2010): Back to Epcot and the puking begins!
12. Evening at Epcot with a sick baby
13. Day 6 (Sunday, January 31st, 2010): A very full and chilly day at DHS!
14. Tower of Terror!
15. DHS Late Afternoon & Evening
16. Day 7 (Monday, February 1st, 2010): Back to the Magic Kingdom!
17. The rest of our day in the Magic Kingdom
Rick Me(Cheryl) Sam(8) Madeleine(6) Matthew(5)
February 6th - February 12th 2013 ~ Port Orleans Riverside ~ Mom's Birthday Trip!
October 26th - November 7th 2011 ~ Off site ~ Second Family Trip
January 26th - February 4th 2010 ~ Off site ~ First Family Trip
April 2004 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2002 ~ Wilderness Lodge (Honeymoon!)
Trip Report: 1st Family Trip with a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a puking baby!
Last edited by cheryterese; 02-22-2011 at 04:51 PM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|